• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that Danny Ross contributed absolutely nothing to Rockstar or the GTA franchise

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"what does HE want" was a valid question. lazlow only ever wanted on so he could flog one of the 30 games rockstar released during the noughties. he wasn't there to contribute to the show; just to contribute to his game sales
Hey you forget, he DID sit in for when O&A trashed one of their old WBAB tapes! Why? I dont know. Do i remember anything he said? No. Great guest!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Steve's cop character in GTA4 has just as much dialog as any other pedestrian character in GTA4. My character in GTA4 had just as much dialog as his cop, and I'm a mission character in 5.

My point was, if all these things are so easy, then go do it. If you think what I did there was hitting printscreen all day, by all means, apply and see what you can do. Anyone can do it..... hmmmm. where have I heard that before....

What’s the deal with Laslow? Why does this asshole want to be a recurring gag character in all the games so desperately anyway? What does he even do for rockstar?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
It's weird anybody would think this, since Opie never wanted Lazlow on the air, I was booking him on Saturday nights, hanging with him at the beach, drinking at is home and going camping with him and his friends. It's quite the other way around actually. While O&A & Lazlow did have a relationship at WNEW, by a year or so in XM, Lazlow was on the "What does HEEEE want..." list, and I was his main contact for the show. But again, you guys would know more about it than I would.

You're literally confirming what I'm saying there, you utter moron. Nepotism - that's why you got the Rockstar gig, not because of merit or because you were in any way skilled in anything related to game development. GTA V would've been the exact same game without your involvement. You did nothing of importance.

Did I start this thread lemme check, oh wait.

Did you have to respond? Do you have to be here in the first place? Of course not. You seek this place out constantly, even now when we're down to like what - 200 regular users? Why? Because we're the only thing that lets you still feel relevant, you sad, sad little kike.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Why does this asshole want to be a recurring gag character

He doesn't. That's why the Houser's had a dick tattooed on him in GTA5 and he shaved his head IRL so nobody would recognize him.
You did nothing of importance.

Welp, more than anyone here has or will ever. That was kinda the point that keeps whiffing through that empty head of yours.

If I had a .176 batting average in minor league baseball, that's still more ball you're ever gonna play.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
Welp, more than anyone here has or will ever. That was kinda the point that keeps whiffing through that empty head of yours.

If we're all such losers, why did you choose to create an account here and argue everything we say? Shouldn't what we say be of no importance?

Of course you'll ignore this because you have no answer to it, mentally ill faggot. Get back in the nut hut.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Why does he do it then? What a gigantic pussy.

He hasn't been there for some time now. Lazlow was instrumental in making GTA radio sound more like actual radio than GTA2. He had a friendship with the Housers (NEPOTISM!!!!) and worked there for 20 years. I'd have left too. Make your money and bounce. There weren't many private offices at Rockstar and Laz had one.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
You guys like to rile me up. It's fun sometimes.

OK fair enough. It is pretty fun poking at you honestly. It's just funny how you won't admit certain stuff. Like that Rockstar gig was pure nepotism and you know it but for some reason you have to pretend you were as vital to that game as the voice actors or composer or whoever. It's just funny, like your nose and tiny stature.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

No. That's what YOU'RE typing out.

I'm saying, if it's an easy, anyone can do gig, go do it. Make connections in your career and do it. You keep posting the same thing as if nobody ever, in the history of working made a professional connection and jumped ship. Just wild. Playing GTA6 and doing fun voices for a AAA game studio and making prob $80K I'd imagine is probably worlds better than whatever dumbass thing you do.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
I'm saying, if it's an easy, anyone can do gig, go do it

You keep going back to that but who is saying they want to do it? Why does criticism of the time-killing, low level work you did at some giant mega corporation game developer translate in your head as "I really want to do that too and am jealous". You make no sense.

Just be quiet please. You're very tedious (and short).

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
I think all of the below at the link apply - basically a classic Cluster-B. Essentially these people are untreatable and live their lives repeating the 'victories' of the past, over and over. In therapy they're told never to repeat those behavours and cut off the past - which the more unstable ones never do (which is most).

Histrionic personality disorder

People with histrionic personality disorder often strive to be the center of attention. They may use various attention-seeking behaviors, often in socially inappropriate situations. These behaviors may include:
provocative interactions
theatrical expressions
a false sense of intimacy
People with this disorder are at increased risk for suicidal gestures.

Narcissistic personality disorder
People with this personality disorder believe they are superior to others. Symptoms include:
extremely negative reactions to criticism
elevated sense of self-importance
preoccupation with grandiose thoughts of success
excessive need for admiration
strong sense of entitlement

People with this disorder often show a lack of empathy and may exploit personal relationships to elevate their self-image.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Danny you are 5’2”, bald and nearly 50. You won’t reproduce and your claim to fame is working on a radio show that most people forgot existed for minimum wage in NYC terms. I’d probably cool it with the idea that you have somehow won in life.

You don’t own a house/apartment, you don’t own a car. Your net worth is probably whatever is leftover from your XM 401k, if you didn’t cash it out for a ridiculous penalty. You’ve lived in a nut hut and you spend your free time fighting with bums who can’t stop talking about a radio show that ended a decade ago.

Your biggest value at this point is being a mediocre son and answering questions about a radio show that people are “obsessed” with. You’re basically Lonely Virgil, except someone would actually pay him to come to a signing.

Pretty sad existence.

Last edited: