• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that Danny Ross contributed absolutely nothing to Rockstar or the GTA franchise

Forum Clout
No. That's what YOU'RE typing out.

I'm saying, if it's an easy, anyone can do gig, go do it. Make connections in your career and do it. You keep posting the same thing as if nobody ever, in the history of working made a professional connection and jumped ship. Just wild. Playing GTA6 and doing fun voices for a AAA game studio and making prob $80K I'd imagine is probably worlds better than whatever dumbass thing you do.
you were doing that and you fucked it up. why?

G

Danny you are 5’2”, bald and nearly 50. You won’t reproduce and your claim to fame is working on a radio show that most people forgot existed for minimum wage in NYC terms. I’d probably cool it with the idea that you have somehow won in life.

You don’t own a house/apartment, you don’t own a car. Your net worth is probably whatever is leftover from your XM 401k, if you didn’t cash it out for a ridiculous penalty. You’ve lived in a nut hut and you spend your free time fighting with bums who can’t stop talking about a radio show that ended a decade ago.

Your biggest value at this point is being a mediocre son and answering questions about a radio show that people are “obsessed” with. You’re basically Lonely Virgil, except someone would actually pay him to come to a signing.

Pretty sad existence.

That pretty much sums it up, but worse, WORSE than all those things is that nobody, i mean NOBODY, … respects ben dovid ross.

Opie? Sure, people can see that he was a radio visionary and the reason for all the horseshit podacasts today
Anthony? Indisputable, he is a twitter guru and an Icon for self hating mutts everywhere
Jim? Of course, all the new comics see him as a legend.
Sam roberts? Duh, he is adored by thousands of wwe fans and has a popular show.
Even travis, travdog, woof woof! 🐶 has a loving wife and daughter, he is the man of the house, the provider.

But danny ross? Who the fuck respects danny ross lol?
Who gives a shit about danny ross?
Absolutely nobody, that’s who.
Which is why he has thousands of posts on a forum dedicated to his old job which he was fired from. How embarrassing.

Just look at mila’s face, you can see the repulsion, the disgust, the pity, to even be in the vicinity of this schizophrenic golem dwarf. She would do the same pose with beetlejuice.
And danny knows this too.
It turns out being an abrasive passive aggressive asshole only works when you’re 6”1.

IMG_1814.jpeg

Comment, @BenDovid ? Comment?

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
That pretty much sums it up, but worse, WORSE than all those things is that nobody, i mean NOBODY, … respects ben dovid ross.

Opie? Sure, people can see that he was a radio visionary and the reason for all the horseshit podacasts today
Anthony? Indisputable, he is a twitter guru and an Icon for self hating mutts everywhere
Even travis, travdog, woof woof! 🐶 has a loving wife and daughter, he is the man of the house, the provider.

Which is why he has thousands of posts on a forum dedicated to his old job which he was fired from. How embarrassing.

Just look at mila’s face, you can see the repulsion, the disgust, the pity, to even be in the vicinity of this schizophrenic golem dwarf. She would do the same pose with beetlejuice.
It turns out being an abrasive passive aggressive asshole only works when you’re 6”1.

View attachment 200638

gets my ribs every single time a picture of danny is posted and he's wearing a graphic t-shirt of some movie. it's every picture

G

And the prototypical bald guy hat.

It’s the same with people that have twirly mustaches.
Look at my facial hair, aren’t I le quirky and out of the ordinary? Isn’t it “rad”?
My hat is sweet! It’s old school brotha!

Overcompensating for being so dysgenically unattractive to the opposite sex so they go full on weirdo.
Look at my wacky face!!! Aren’t I interesting????

IMG_1818.jpeg

Forum Clout
It’s the same with people that have twirly mustaches.
Look at my facial hair, aren’t I le quirky and out of the ordinary? Isn’t it “rad”?
My hat is sweet! It’s old school brotha!

Overcompensating for being so dysgenically unattractive to the opposite sex so they go full on weirdo.
Look at my wacky face!!! Aren’t I interesting????

View attachment 200645
ari shaffir stole his look and ran with it

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

View attachment 200638

All excellent points but you neglected to mention that he's also shit at Guitar Hero.

Forum Clout

View attachment 200638

Apparently she's only 5'8" and has to slouch that much and she's still taller than him.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He doesn't. That's why the Houser's had a dick tattooed on him in GTA5 and he shaved his head IRL so nobody would recognize him.

Welp, more than anyone here has or will ever. That was kinda the point that keeps whiffing through that empty head of yours.

If I had a .176 batting average in minor league baseball, that's still more ball you're ever gonna play.
What you're doing though is acting like anyone should be impressed by your sub Mendoza Line performance in everything you do. No minor league brags about playing for the Toledo Mudhens 15 years ago and thinks that makes them better than anyone who didn't "play ball. Except boomia maybe

Forum Clout
Holy Shit I didn't realize steve c was the fat cop in gta4, I loved shooting them and watching him fall back on the ground.

9 minutes of quotes, wheres dannys 9 minutes of quotes?

Niko! Bellic! I want my! Money!

You can't keep! Dodging me!

Hey, who is Steve C's favorite character in Full Metal Jacket? Rafterman. (get it?)

Forum Clout
He hasn't been there for some time now. Lazlow was instrumental in making GTA radio sound more like actual radio than GTA2. He had a friendship with the Housers (NEPOTISM!!!!) and worked there for 20 years. I'd have left too. Make your money and bounce. There weren't many private offices at Rockstar and Laz had one.
You did leave, dumb fuck, just not voluntarily.

Forum Clout
Okay Danny, here's the mission on youtube:

From what I can tell, Lester (not Danny) calls Franklin (not Danny) and tells him to kill four jurors. Franklin then drives around the map sniping four jurors, before calling Lester back at the end of the mission to confirm it's done.

Where you at?

@BenDovid You said you were in this mission, where are you?

Boy wouldn't it be funny if Danny thought for all these years he was in this mission, just to realize today they cut him from it?