• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CHRIS KYLES BULLSHIT STORY: BROKEN DOWN.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
C7D04974-91F4-44E1-AA07-700C70147019.jpeg

Terrified Norton when an alpha male who’s cock he can’t suck walks in the room.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I know they exist but I'm not aware of ever meeting a muslim that was unkind in any way to me personally. Arabs are especially pleasant people. I once worked overnight security at a homeless shelter. Around midnight Fridays these guys from a mosque would show up to donate trays of food leftover from whatever they get up to on a Friday night. Delicious food.
They go to Iraq and show these people pictures of 9/11 and they have no idea what the fuck it even is. So many soldiers from those two wars report getting there and going “What the fuck are we doing here?” The people didn’t want to be liberated. It is quite literally a fake war.

(Nice political take from 2007 stupid)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It's from 2003 and the only time I was arrested for not being drunk was in an anti-war protest, fuckface. I'm sorry. You're not a fuckface. I love your posts. You're just a beautiful troon that's misunderstood by people trying to make sense of things.
The parenthesis was directed at myself , My take was from 2007. My phone crapped out..

lowend73

Forum Clout
They go to Iraq and show these people pictures of 9/11 and they have no idea what the fuck it even is. So many soldiers from those two wars report getting there and going “What the fuck are we doing here?” The people didn’t want to be liberated. It is quite literally a fake war.

(Nice political take from 2007 stupid)
As soon as you get off the plane, you are greeted by Halliburton. Not military, Halliburton.

I was on the southern edge of Iraq, did medevacs and patient transport. One that really stuck out, and I missed was great. Blackwater was still a thing. It was a BS war, I had to transport a prisoner one time and it was another example of shit. Had a little girl with 3rd degree burns all over, that one is still in my mind unfortunately/

It was basically our excuse to lean on Saddam. Which is funny, because we did the usual American thing.

Find a 3rd world country
Start a coup/revolution
Backing from US
Mind change, out with the old, in with the new

I did a 9 month deployment. You had these poor fucks from the Army in for a 2 year deployment. They were using the Reserves up. If I had to depend on some of them, I would be dead probably. Had on asshole shoot another in the foot. During dry fire, and standing in a circle while doing it.

Should have concentrated our efforts for the obvious, but of course we had to stick our nose in. Im not doing the Reddit thing of "yuck, USA is so bad, do you believe what they do different than our shit country?"

I bet the CIA had a huge hand in the Russia thing going on

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
@LingerLonger I feel like you were dropping hints with that Chris McKinley/Helen side note….any more breadcrumbs to follow that story?
The point I was making was that the CIA's current crop of former SEALS that they were using for their own purposes were all total disasters and incompetents. Chris Kyle is not even the worst CIA recruit from the SEALs and there is a possibility he was killed by the government (Ventura impression) as much as the guy he took shooting just randomly shot him and his friend. The SEALS are using guys like Maruc Luttrel (never fired his gun in combat once, ran and hid while his friends all died). Or David Goggins (failed Air Force PJ training, failed BUDS twice, carried through BUDS the third time, refused to go on patrol or into combat).

The Marines wanted a living Medal of Honor winner for the War on Terror, but all of their MOH winners were ones who died to get the award. And so they looked through the list of guys who could potentially be the face of the Marine Corp, who had combat awards, and found this kid named Dakota Meyer. And they decided to change one of his awards to the Medal of Honor and make him the face for Marine recruiting and send him all over the world with a book tour and a reality TV show. Well his entire Medal of Honor was fraudulent, and he knew it, so he began trying to kill himself out of guilt and the military had to monitor him 24/7. Then he started making statements in interviews implying that his Medals were basically fabricated. He got into a messy divorce. And this was the CIA's number one choice. Now he made some anti-2nd Amendment statements and everyone hates him.

If you go back and read about the Iwo Jima flag picture you can see that that entire thing was fake. A few guys from that event killed themselves out of shame or drank and became recluses. And one of the main faces of that picture was never actually even there that day and was not in the photo. But because the photo was blurry enough or some of the men are facing their backs to the camera he could lie about it. The guy who wrote "Flags of our Fathers" realized halfway through writing the book that the image was fake and his father lied. But Clint Eastwood still made the movie and tried to soften the lies as much as possible.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Proof? Like an actual link to some articles?
Just read the books or news articles. The actual guys in the photo were dead within a week of taking it. The other photographer there also died. That left this one jew reporter who could say whatever he wanted about the event. The Navy and OSS wanted some big huge story to raise more money with, so they reshot the photo with a bigger flag sometime later, and had a bunch of veterans make up a story that they could sell to the American people.

Everyone knew it was bullshit for decades. It wasn't until the Clint Eastwood movie did the floodgates open. They did the same thing with Lone Survivor the movie. Where in real life none of those SEALs even fired their weapons. But in the movie they kill 50 niggers like it is nothing.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Just read the books or news articles. The actual guys in the photo were dead within a week of taking it. The other photographer there also died. That left this one jew reporter who could say whatever he wanted about the event. The Navy and OSS wanted some big huge story to raise more money with, so they reshot the photo with a bigger flag sometime later, and had a bunch of veterans make up a story that they could sell to the American people.

Everyone knew it was bullshit for decades. It wasn't until the Clint Eastwood movie did the floodgates open. They did the same thing with Lone Survivor the movie. Where in real life none of those SEALs even fired their weapons. But in the movie they kill 50 niggers like it is nothing.
What books and articles is what im asking you?

Name actual sources , not "just read the books or articles".

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
I don’t know this man “Chris Kyle” whose two first names I find highly suspicious and unlikely. :fighter_sm:
I’ll tell you one of those two-first-name guys I do trust though: Congressman Ron Paul who I’m voting for in this election even though I’d rather be dead than vote for a reBLOODlican or demoCRIP in a normal election year. :fighter_sm:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
As soon as you get off the plane, you are greeted by Halliburton. Not military, Halliburton.

I was on the southern edge of Iraq, did medevacs and patient transport. One that really stuck out, and I missed was great. Blackwater was still a thing. It was a BS war, I had to transport a prisoner one time and it was another example of shit. Had a little girl with 3rd degree burns all over, that one is still in my mind unfortunately/

It was basically our excuse to lean on Saddam. Which is funny, because we did the usual American thing.

Find a 3rd world country
Start a coup/revolution
Backing from US
Mind change, out with the old, in with the new

I did a 9 month deployment. You had these poor fucks from the Army in for a 2 year deployment. They were using the Reserves up. If I had to depend on some of them, I would be dead probably. Had on asshole shoot another in the foot. During dry fire, and standing in a circle while doing it.

Should have concentrated our efforts for the obvious, but of course we had to stick our nose in. Im not doing the Reddit thing of "yuck, USA is so bad, do you believe what they do different than our shit country?"

I bet the CIA had a huge hand in the Russia thing going on

Look, subjecting billions of people to pain and misery for the career advancement of a few thousand socipaths is bad, but fat boomer larpers who walked in a public building is TREASON and the real threat.

BobKellysKnee

Ow (In Whale)
Forum Clout
This is chilling.

@LingerLonger I feel like you were dropping hints with that Chris McKinley/Helen side note….any more breadcrumbs to follow that story?
There is an episode of O&A from late 07. Definitely winter. They screened a documentary about the war from the eyes of the guys on the ground and they talk about Halliburton being the first people you talk to.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Kyle killed more than 2 or 3 people but the keyword there is people. He wasn’t killing enemy insurgents. He was murdering innocent women and children and bragging about it. Drop guns were big in Iraq and these people would shoot civilians then drop weapons on them to up their kill count.
this was the start of weaponised language / semantics, the dehumanisation of people bothered me at the time. Now we've seen the same shit done to unvaxxed people, & other labels get used like 'racist', 'transphobe', etc. They're even linking free speech with terrorism - remember that 'terrorists' can be killed & the Geneva convention needn't apply.

I always loved the story of opposing & entrenched British & German soldiers dropping arms & playing soccer on Christmas day, not sure how true this was but it showed a respect for other people irrelevant of sides, & overall respect for humanity.

People are more reactive (without thinking) when working on emotion, & are more susceptible to influence; anger(9/11), fear(COVID)

lowend73

Forum Clout
this was the start of weaponised language / semantics, the dehumanisation of people bothered me at the time. Now we've seen the same shit done to unvaxxed people, & other labels get used like 'racist', 'transphobe', etc. They're even linking free speech with terrorism - remember that 'terrorists' can be killed & the Geneva convention needn't apply.

I always loved the story of opposing & entrenched British & German soldiers dropping arms & playing soccer on Christmas day, not sure how true this was but it showed a respect for other people irrelevant of sides, & overall respect for humanity.

People are more reactive (without thinking) when working on emotion, & are more susceptible to influence; anger(9/11), fear(COVID)
For real, im just going to do a Jim Norton and repeat what you said....

COVID really did a number on the populace for the most part :

Upswing of Fentanyl use (which is totally our fault)

Failing infrastructure and soon to be recession

Love of social media to the point of chasing clout and performing murder and self snitching. All for the Gram. You have grown adults acting like children

Uptick on mass shootings. Complete misinterpreted the 2nd amendment. But, that is another thread.

TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter making sure that proper journalism is a thing of the past.

People lost their fucking minds of that quarantine and free cash for a year. Should have invested in Game Stop right at the start, but that is whatever. It's like social etiquette has pretty much vanished. Sure, we are vile human beings on the website, but overall, I am pretty sure no one is going to shoot up a party, school, etc

Last edited: