• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CHRIS KYLES BULLSHIT STORY: BROKEN DOWN.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The Chris Kyle vs Jesse Ventura shit is well known at this point, even if you don’t truly know it. I heard about the case for years, knew the result, how it started, but I never read what Chris Kyle actually wrote - only what was said.

Lets take a little recap: Chris Kyle released the book American Sniper. In the book there’s a story about Kyle punching a man known as “scruff face.” Kyle later confirmed on the Opie and Anthony show, due to a caller confronting him, that the man he claimed to punch was Jesse Ventura. They got in a court battle, during it Kyle was killed, Ventura proceeded with the lawsuit and won, later having the monetary compensation overturned.

So lets look at this story, because I read it the other day and I have some questions. (Italics are Kyles writing.)

“After the funeral, we went to a local bar for the wake proper. As always, there were a bunch of different things going on at our favorite nightspot, including a small party for some older SEALs and UDT members who were celebrating the anniversary of their graduation. Among them was a celebrity I'll call Scruff Face.

Scruff served in the military; most people seem to believe he was a SEAL. As far as I know, he was in service during the Vietnam conflict but not the actual war.”

Immediately Kyle starts shitting on Ventura…

“I was sitting with Ryan and told him that Scruff was holding court with some of his buddies. "I'd really like to meet him, " Ryan said. "Sure". I got up and went over to Scruff and introduced myself.”

…Only to be glad to introduce this random veteran to him! Hey, come meet this guy who lies about his service!

"Mr. Scruff Face, I have a young SEAL over here who's just come back from Iraq. He's been injured but he'd really like to meet you. Well, Scruff kind of blew us off. Still, Ryan really wanted to meet him, so I brought him over. Scruff acted like he couldn't be bothered. All right.”

This is contrary to EVERYTHING thats ever been said about Jesse Ventura. Why would he refuse to meet a wounded Vet when he’s so proud of being a Vet?

“We went back over to our side of the bar and had a few more drinks. In the meantime, Scruff started running his mouth about the war and everything and anything he could connect to it. President Bush was an asshole. We were only over there because Bush wanted to show up his father. We were doing the wrong thing, killing men, woman and children and murdering.”

And this is where the factual part of the story completely stops. Do I believe Jesse said all this shit? Oh yeah. That’s his M.O. And obviously Kyle was offended that Ventura was slandering the POOR IRAQ VET for being a baby and woman killer, which he is.

“And on and on. Scruff said he hates America and that's why he moved to Baja California. 9/11 was a conspiracy.”

Oh yeah, Jesse Ventura. FAMOUS for hating America and not being patriotic. Throw in a 9/11 mention there too! Just a little hint so you know who it is without him getting sued.

The guys were getting upset. Finally, I went over and tried to get him to cool it.

Thankfully CHRIS KYLE: AMERICAN PATRIOT decides to STAND UP for his WOUNDED VETS and take on this geriatric old man who’s…voicing his opinion.

"We're all here in mourning." I told him. "Can you just cool it? Keep it down."

"You deserve to lose a few," he told me.

WHAT???????? What a fucking LIAR. How did anyone believe this? Jesse Ventura just pronounced “YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE” after being told to calm down??

I was uncharacteristically level-headed at that moment.

"Look," I told him, "why don't we just step away from each other and go on our way?"

Scruff bowed up again. This time he swung.

Thankfully CHRIS KYLE: AMERICAN PATRIOT stood cool headed as this old man insulted him….his pure patience set Jesse off and he ATTACKED HIM. Nevermind the fact that Jesse wouldn’t even throw a water bottle at Jim “AIDS” Norton for personally insulting him, no no no, Jesse had to fight Kyle so Kyle could OWN THE MAN WHO SAYS BAD THINGS ABOUT USA!!!!!

“Being level-headed and calm can last only so long. I laid him out. Tables flew. Stuff happened. Scruff face ended up on the floor. I left. Quickly. I have no way of knowing for sure, but rumor has it he showed up at the BUD/S graduation with a black eye.”

Thankfully we do know, as pictures show Jesse Ventura didn’t have a scratch on him in the photographs from that night. Also, does this sound like a fight that actually happened? Literally no details except vague shit? Almost like you can’t be specific if it didn’t happen.

Basically, fuck this spook.

G

I was uncharacteristically level-headed at that moment.

"Look," I told him, "why don't we just step away from each other and go on our way?"
caps are jesse talking

NAH, YOU SEE THAT'S NOT WHAT HE SAID. HE ASKED ME TO PRODUCE. AND YA SEE I ALREADY PRODUCED AT THE BORDER. WHEN A GUY WALKS UP TO YA AT THE BAR, AND BY THE WAY NOW THAT THERE'S NO SMOKING IN BARS ISN'T IT NICER? ANYWAY IF A GUY WALKS UP TO YA AT THE BAR AND ASKS YOU TO PRODUCE YER CITIZENSHIP. YOU SEE CUZ YOU CAN TRAVEL FREELY IN THE UNITED STATES. YOU SEE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE A CITIZEN. SO WHO IS CHRIS KYLE TO WALK UP TO ME WHEN I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF ARIZONA . . AND ASKS ME TO PRODUCE WHEN I ALREADY PRODUCED AT THE BORDER.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
His book is definitely the work of a sociopath. The casual way he talks about wanting to kill someone just because they're holding a religious book from the foreign religion is not the work of a mentally stable person. My barber is Iraqi and his father still lives in Iraq and he talks all the time about how corrupt the elections there are. His father is accompanied in the voting booth by government representatives to make sure he votes for the approved candidate. That's all the US achieved there. Absolute corruption.

That said, never trust the word of special forces. They are a wing of the intelligence services more than they're a part of the Navy.

G

His book is definitely the work of a sociopath. The casual way he talks about wanting to kill someone just because they're holding a religious book from the foreign religion is not the work of a mentally stable person. My barber is Iraqi and his father still lives in Iraq and he talks all the time about how corrupt the elections there are. His father is accompanied in the voting booth by government representatives to make sure he votes for the approved candidate. That's all the US achieved there. Absolute corruption.

That said, never trust the word of special forces. They are a wing of the intelligence services more than they're a part of the Navy.
I know they exist but I'm not aware of ever meeting a muslim that was unkind in any way to me personally. Arabs are especially pleasant people. I once worked overnight security at a homeless shelter. Around midnight Fridays these guys from a mosque would show up to donate trays of food leftover from whatever they get up to on a Friday night. Delicious food.