Childless losers

I'd genuinely love to sit down with him and have a legit conversation about working out and the science behind building muscle. It shouldn't even be possible to look as bad as he does if he's genuinely been in the gym regularly for over a decade. Obviously he has trash tier genetics but he has zero muscle mass. Zero visible muscle separation. If anything he looks atrophied. He should see a doctor if he has honestly been a regular gym goer for 10+ years. Does he not realize the idea is to constantly increase tension at a full stretch? Certainly, not eating enough calories can't be the problem so what is it, Pat?
It's bc he focuses on cardio because it's easier/requires less mental effort. You can get lost on a treadmill and just enjoy the dopamine. Lifting weights requires some semblance of concentration, you have to be mentally discipline in the moment or you can get injured badly, etc.

I've quickly learned that with Fatrick, never seek complex answers when laziness is a possibility. There is no way that he does compound movements even monthly.

He looks pretty normal for a 2024 middle-aged white man from what I can see. Extremely skinny arms, holding water in his face due to organ damage from alcoholism. Pops on the treadmill every once in a while to keep him from sinking from obesity to immediate/morbid obesity.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I’m still convinced his workout of claims like “I bench 250” is actually him benching 5 pounds 5 times since he seems to add all the weight together which would explain why he looks so flabby. He has the muscle mass of a veal.
Everything he's mentioned in a gym setting makes no sense since it usually doesn't correspond with typical gym weight increments. He's simply too dumb to even research the best way to lie about it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Everything he's mentioned in a gym setting makes no sense since it usually doesn't correspond with typical gym weight increments. He's simply too dumb to even research the best way to lie about it.
He believes since he writes sci fi he’s an expert on everything which is clear from his gym routine. He would post about how much total weight he lifted that which is something nobody that works out keeps track of. It’s what muscle group you’re doing that day / reps & sets / doing cardio to warm up / what to end with / etc.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The thing here is, Pat “goes” to the gym but it’s obvious he doesn’t do anything difficult and is mostly looking at his phone or standing and watching CNN since whatever they’re babbling about is important to him and also to get angry at whatever Fox News is doing. Then after barely doing anything he goes to the steam room because he thinks sweating = same as working out to get a sweat going. If anything going to the stream room only gets the booze out of his pores so he can get drunk again.

Let’s not forget he actually bought jumping boxes for a gym in his attic like that isn’t retarded.
He probably burns 500cal at most ( being generous here) at the gym but right after he leaves he thinks pounding 600+ calories in beer is good for "recovery" and thats not including the trash he eats for dinner. Math and logic were never his strong suit.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
He probably burns 500cal at most ( being generous here) at the gym but right after he leaves he thinks pounding 600+ calories in beer is good for "recovery" and thats not including the trash he eats for dinner. Math and logic were never his strong suit.
Even that is evidence he's always lying. He wouldn't be ripped but if he had legit been lifting those "heavy weights" he "needs" and then eating like a monster afterwards for over 10 years he'd have substantial muscle mass under the flab. His arms wouldn't be like toothpicks. Pat used to present himself on Twitter as if he was a powerlifter as well as a distance runner (because those two things usually go hand in hand, right, Pat?) and yet achieved the body of neither - not even to the point where he could realistically fake it. This fat guy is real dumb is what I'm getting at.