Childless losers

1000008375.png

The both of them are worthless. Building models. I'd like to stomp on all that plastic shit.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
What kind of retard watches a silent movie on their birthday? Calling bullshit here because Rick can’t handle anything that isn’t aimed at consoomer pigs like him (capeshit)

Seriously. Putting pig in front of anything that isn't mass produced, mainstream slop would be like showing a dog a card trick.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
he read the thread about no prezzies or dinner because of dead marriage and he had to correcT the record

"my wife SURPRISED ME with $11 movie tickers" how impressive

I'm glad they're financially ruined
For most of their marriage he has been fighting the same trolls and losing on a regular basis. Not only losing online but actually financially committed to years long legal battles. What a miserable marriage. Seems like every month Pat has to tell niki about what new legal problems/bills his tweeting has got them into.

1713712750177.png

1713712767711.png

It was The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, she didn't buy them for him, she bought them and invited him along while he played on Twitter because the film didn't have yoda or Captain America in it

If anyone else can check if a new olive garden opened in town we have the new Italian spot he claims they went to

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
What kind of retard watches a silent movie on their birthday? Calling bullshit here because Rick can’t handle anything that isn’t aimed at consoomer pigs like him (capeshit)
Pat doesn't understand books, movies, or tv. Someone said geeks like this stuff and he's thought he is into it. To him watching Waterboy, Metropolis, and Star Trek are the same experience, except he knows from external sources he's supposed to say he enjoys 2 of them.