• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BenDovid - The 14 Year Old Thing - Please Explain...

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I don't remember it from when it happened, but I do remember it being posted in the reddit group and discussed a few time on message boards

I’ve been looking through my library for it I know I have it

Edit im late

No idea how Danny could not have seen that photo I thought everyone from the old sub remembered that. Tyfys dropngo do you have the Joe cumia I am gay video?

Last edited:

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Maybe Danny lashed out because he was mad he wasn't invited.

If you remember history class correctly,

Dec '12, I'm gone. The first thing to happen is Anthony "lashing out" at me on the air. Because I didn't wanna chill at his house one day. Everything after that is on him. So, so, so, all these years we're bffs but all of a sudden *POOF* I'm some different dude who he never really liked. Now we're well in '13 maybe '14 when I'm asked for a statement.

Forum Clout
IMG_2802.jpeg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Well I’m 90% sure it’s not CP considering nothing happened when he posted it but nothing about the picture looks consensual.

You trying to get the site shut down Jew boy?

Not my first thought, no. Just nice that there's newly reposted proof of what I would consider a crime here. Pussy is clearly visible. This is akin to hidden toilet cam pics. There's nothing consensual about this photo and certainly nothing consensual regarding posting it to social media.

Randal_X2

Forum Clout
What ever are you talking about. I've told this story 30 times.

Once upon a time, Anthony and I are drinking in the basement. Pretty normal night, nothing crazy. He asks if I know "Anna", who is the 14 year old niece of a mutual acquaintance. He then goes on to tell me how she was over the house some weeks ago and they were in the theater where he fooled around with her and fingered her. I didn't really know what to say. Was he making this up for a reaction? Did it really happen? Why would he tell me that? The rest of the evening continues as normal and I forget about this little interaction for a while. Fast forward to after I'm gone from the show. I get a hysterical phone call from Anna's aunt. She says she just heard something from her niece and can't believe it. When she tells me the story, I realize I've already heard it. It's the exact same story Anthony had told me that night. That's when I knew he was serious about his story. I tell the Aunt the story is legit and he told me so. This info goes back to detectives who were already working on this for the victim. I am asked if I would feel comfortable making a statement supporting the story. I agree. Go down, give my statement and that was the last I ever heard of anything regarding that situation.
Are you inferring Wopula paid em off, like Jacko Wacko, in his pomp?
Supplemental: Clearly Nana's well has run dry; were you privy to the ins and outs of his Champion account, or perhaps saw some affluence you deemed unwise in the longer term?
I'll hang up and listen for your answer.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Now that he has the Anthony Cumia account back, it might be time to refocus on Anth here.

How did this work with Patso - block Cumia, use another account to get links to his tweet convos, reply to those? There’s some way to fuck with him without him being able to block us I thought.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Now that he has the Anthony Cumia account back, it might be time to refocus on Anth here.

How did this work with Patso - block Cumia, use another account to get links to his tweet convos, reply to those? There’s some way to fuck with him without him being able to block us I thought.

I believe efforts must be brought back to the Cumia’s in full effect again. I don’t care about Patrick anymore, it’s not funny anymore it’s just retarded. The Cumia’s have got away with their coon pedophilia too long now.