• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BenDovid - The 14 Year Old Thing - Please Explain...

Forum Clout
What ever are you talking about. I've told this story 30 times.

Once upon a time, Anthony and I are drinking in the basement. Pretty normal night, nothing crazy. He asks if I know "Anna", who is the 14 year old niece of a mutual acquaintance. He then goes on to tell me how she was over the house some weeks ago and they were in the theater where he fooled around with her and fingered her. I didn't really know what to say. Was he making this up for a reaction? Did it really happen? Why would he tell me that? The rest of the evening continues as normal and I forget about this little interaction for a while. Fast forward to after I'm gone from the show. I get a hysterical phone call from Anna's aunt. She says she just heard something from her niece and can't believe it. When she tells me the story, I realize I've already heard it. It's the exact same story Anthony had told me that night. That's when I knew he was serious about his story. I tell the Aunt the story is legit and he told me so. This info goes back to detectives who were already working on this for the victim. I am asked if I would feel comfortable making a statement supporting the story. I agree. Go down, give my statement and that was the last I ever heard of anything regarding that situation.

Anthony Cumia is a fucking piece of garbage

This one Jack?

WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK IS THAT?!?

Last edited:

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
What ever are you talking about. I've told this story 30 times.

Once upon a time, Anthony and I are drinking in the basement. Pretty normal night, nothing crazy. He asks if I know "Anna", who is the 14 year old niece of a mutual acquaintance. He then goes on to tell me how she was over the house some weeks ago and they were in the theater where he fooled around with her and fingered her. I didn't really know what to say. Was he making this up for a reaction? Did it really happen? Why would he tell me that? The rest of the evening continues as normal and I forget about this little interaction for a while. Fast forward to after I'm gone from the show. I get a hysterical phone call from Anna's aunt. She says she just heard something from her niece and can't believe it. When she tells me the story, I realize I've already heard it. It's the exact same story Anthony had told me that night. That's when I knew he was serious about his story. I tell the Aunt the story is legit and he told me so. This info goes back to detectives who were already working on this for the victim. I am asked if I would feel comfortable making a statement supporting the story. I agree. Go down, give my statement and that was the last I ever heard of anything regarding that situation.
What was the family's relationship to Ant? I can't imagine sending a kid to go hang around with a wealthy single man in his fun house and not expect her to get molested.

G

It's funny this has come up so often. I guess it's time to tell my little story.

I had a friend whose mom was one of those women you see waitressing at Denny's. Always on the clock and needing some help. She ended up letting a man live with her and her two daughters.

I would talk with the younger one all the time because we were in the same class. She started dropping some weird hints about what was going on at home, until I finally got her to admit that he was raping her after "letting" her drink a bottle of Sky Blue vodka.

I went to a football game days later and she said he was there. I immediately went out to his truck to see what the hell and the bed of that F 150 was filled to the brim with empty vodka bottles. I lost my shit.

After the dust settles two detectives called me not even a week later to get my statement. He went to court and got six weeks in county. He cried like a bitch in his mugshot.
We were 12 going on 13 when this happened.

My points I guess are that 1. When someone tells you something like that as a grown ass man, you shouldn't just take it as a joke. You should at the very least get up and walk out to prove that that shit won't be tolerated even in a joking manner.
2. In this man's defense, the police and courts protect pedophiles like nothing I've ever seen. If you make more than 100k a year around here you can damn near get away with murder. I don't know how the Yanks do it, but for some counties you can have the assault caught on tape and they won't do shit.

Still, I would never go hang out and be cool with anyone who even jokes like that. It's one thing on the radio because you can argue that that's entertainment, but if we're one on one talking shit, that's not what I'm there to here and the friendship is pretty much over after that, especially if he's constantly making "jokes" about it.
Unless...

Forum Clout
It's funny this has come up so often. I guess it's time to tell my little story.

I had a friend whose mom was one of those women you see waitressing at Denny's. Always on the clock and needing some help. She ended up letting a man live with her and her two daughters.

I would talk with the younger one all the time because we were in the same class. She started dropping some weird hints about what was going on at home, until I finally got her to admit that he was raping her after "letting" her drink a bottle of Sky Blue vodka.

I went to a football game days later and she said he was there. I immediately went out to his truck to see what the hell and the bed of that F 150 was filled to the brim with empty vodka bottles. I lost my shit.

After the dust settles two detectives called me not even a week later to get my statement. He went to court and got six weeks in county. He cried like a bitch in his mugshot.
We were 12 going on 13 when this happened.

My points I guess are that 1. When someone tells you something like that as a grown ass man, you shouldn't just take it as a joke. You should at the very least get up and walk out to prove that that shit won't be tolerated even in a joking manner.
2. In this man's defense, the police and courts protect pedophiles like nothing I've ever seen. If you make more than 100k a year around here you can damn near get away with murder. I don't know how the Yanks do it, but for some counties you can have the assault caught on tape and they won't do shit.

Still, I would never go hang out and be cool with anyone who even jokes like that. It's one thing on the radio because you can argue that that's entertainment, but if we're one on one talking shit, that's not what I'm there to here and the friendship is pretty much over after that, especially if he's constantly making "jokes" about it.
In Danny's defense, Nana was his boss. Weird situation. If he reported him, good bye job, at least on the show. Also, that would have been the end of the Opie & Anthony Show. Heavy shit for a young guy (at the time) to deal with I suppose...

Forum Clout
In this man's defense, the police and courts protect pedophiles like nothing I've ever seen. If you make more than 100k a year around here you can damn near get away with murder. I don't know how the Yanks do it, but for some counties you can have the assault caught on tape and they won't do shit.

I'm not American but you're right that they are pretty fucked up with the paedophilia laws and such also. I watched a Netflix Special on Jeffrey Epstein a few years back and he did all sorts of heinous things but police were reluctant to act, when they finally did he was given privileges in jail and was given very soft punishments because he was wealthy.

It isn't just paedophilia laws though, if you have enough money you can get out of most things.

G

In Danny's defense, Nana was his boss. Weird situation. If he reported him, good bye job, at least on the show. Also, that would have been the end of the Opie & Anthony Show. Heavy shit for a young guy (at the time) to deal with I suppose...
7y0twb.jpg

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
I'm not American but you're right that they are pretty fucked up with the paedophilia laws and such also. I watched a Netflix Special on Jeffrey Epstein a few years back and he did all sorts of heinous things but police were reluctant to act, when they finally did he was given privileges in jail and was given very soft punishments because he was wealthy.

It isn't just paedophilia laws though, if you have enough money you can get out of most things.
Epstein was a mossad asset and a billionaire, most pedos don’t get that kind of preferential treatment here in the Jew-S-A

Edit: he was also a Jew

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What was the family's relationship to Ant? I can't imagine sending a kid to go hang around with a wealthy single man in his fun house and not expect her to get molested.

Relative of a love interest.

This is one of the only times somebody here has "gotten it". It was this exactly.

Forum Clout
Relative of a love interest.

This is one of the only times somebody here has "gotten it". It was this exactly.
A lot of shit on here is mean and hilarious but Anthony Cumia gloating about fingering a 14 year old little girl is not.

I mean how many of us laughed about his black people shit back in the day? I did until I started thinking...hey, I think he might actually be serious and this isn't a joke. The dude is actually a card carrying fucking racist piece of shit.

dropngo

Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia is a fucking piece of garbage

WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK IS THAT?!?
Here's the archived links to Anthony's posts, slightly altered from the selfcuttinggirl post:

Anthony tweeted out pictures of a pool party in July 2011 where things appear to take a sinister turn with what might be a passed out girl in his home theater. my yard looks like The Nam!,1st shot of girls 2nd shot of girls, 3rd shot of girls, 4th shot of girls, Well, I'm gonna to need a PH test in this thing thing., Darn this steamy pool. Can't get a good pic., I love the "Pull yourself up the waterfall" game., I just see arms, legs, ass and tits., 1st shot inside Ant's house, 2nd shot inside Ant's house, 1st shot inside home theater (BAD), 3rd shot inside Ant's house, 2nd shot inside home theater (WORSE!) That girl's name apparently is Elizabeth and was a friend of Anthony's former girlfriend Melissa Stetten according to this video from Stetten's YouTube

Here's archived links to a couple more questionable posts from Anthony:

Anthony holds a high school graduation party for his 17-year old girlfriend:
No more high school
Well deserved pool party
By the time you see it, it's too late

Anthony creeps out some teenage girls by taking pictures of them in a restaurant. Archived photo and Tweet (third from the bottom).

Here he is taking a creepshot of a girl who couldn't have been more than 8 years old.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Here's the archived links to Anthony's posts, slightly altered from the selfcuttinggirl post:

Anthony tweeted out pictures of a pool party in July 2011 where things appear to take a sinister turn with what might be a passed out girl in his home theater. my yard looks like The Nam!,1st shot of girls 2nd shot of girls, 3rd shot of girls, 4th shot of girls, Well, I'm gonna to need a PH test in this thing thing., Darn this steamy pool. Can't get a good pic., I love the "Pull yourself up the waterfall" game., I just see arms, legs, ass and tits., 1st shot inside Ant's house, 2nd shot inside Ant's house, 1st shot inside home theater (BAD), 3rd shot inside Ant's house, 2nd shot inside home theater (WORSE!) That girl's name apparently is Elizabeth and was a friend of Anthony's former girlfriend Melissa Stetten according to this video from Stetten's YouTube

No more high school
Well deserved pool party

Anthony creeps out some teenage girls by taking pictures of them in a restaurant. Archived photo and Tweet (third from the bottom).

Here he is taking a creepshot of a girl who couldn't have been more than 8 years old.
what a gross fuck. saying "sure they can have their party here" so he can feed them booze. of course some shitty Lawng Island parents thinks thats being the 'cool parent' but don't realize he just wants to molest them. Maybe Danny lashed out because he was mad he wasn't invited. I mean he is about as tall as Jr High aged girls.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
When Daniel was fired from Rockstar he immediate lashed out at them and tried to spoil Red Dead Redemption 2's announcement on reddit like a total loser. Repaying those years of loyalty from Lazlow and Rockstar with trying to ruin the announcement of a multi-hundred-million dollar game like it was nothing. Because he is a spiteful vindictive filthy jew. And was angered at being fired and so he attempted to destroy part of the business of a company that rewarded him with a steady job immediately after being fired from Sirius-XM. Just pure scum behavior.

I would bet he did the same thing with Anthony. He gets 'fired' by Anthony and told that he is no longer a friend. He contacts the family of the young girl and says "Yeah....Anthony raped your daughter" or whatever as retaliation. Police contact him and he immediately denies everything because he doesn't want to be accessory to pedophilia or child rape by covering it up. If Anthony gets charged them it is in the record that Daniel held the secrets of a convicted pedophile. So he didn't give police anything.

You're taking his word when he is a known liar and mental case who was thrown into a loony bin. Then his own father mocked him publicly on social media letting the Pests know that Daniel was confined to a rubber room. Why believe anything he has to say about anything? Taking the word of a jew and expecting the truth is drinking deadly poison and expecting to be healed.
What was he supposed to do, dude, risk everyone's job?! If he reported Nana's kid-touching to the police then Travis and Sam and the rest would have to find another job!
And yes, Danny has used this as a defense. Don't believe me, check the pinned thread where he makes a clear case why he should be hated. (Oh, another thread about me!) He said he kept his mouth shut to protect everybody's jobs, because Danny was always known for looking out for everyone else.
Fuckin slimy heeb.
Danny Raus is not to be believed, he is to be ridiculed and mocked liked the spineless vermin he is, nothing more. The only reason he's still here is because the Opie and Anthony Show was the closest he ever came to mattering and he likes pulling his "Oh, I did production on the show you all say you liked, so that means I was an integral part of it, so bow before me!"
He wasn't. If he didn't make his holes so available to Nana he wouldn't have lasted 6 months, now he's here tonight trying to paint himself as a hero for keeping Ant's kid-diddling under wraps until such time as it wouldn't inconvenience him. He's mercurial, lying scum. Treat him as such.
Danny Raus.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

No more high school
Well deserved pool party

Anthony really was a tremendous loser even at his “peak”. Who is this elated to have 3 women in their pool that they HAVE to upload the most garbage quality pics and narrate every minor event?

Only someone who never had female attention in their life. Even at his zenith this was like a momentous event for him.

What a fucking faggot