• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BenDovid - The 14 Year Old Thing - Please Explain...

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Knowing nothing happened after you gave your statement, did you hear from the mother again? Did you ever try to pursue a follow up? I'm not even a parent and I couldn't drop something like this.

Again, this isn't an attack. I actually believe what you're saying, and I am no fan of Anthony the human.

I wasn't dealing with the mother. I did follow up. If I recall correctly the statement "wasn't enough".

You can all fuck with him today i’m taking the day off…

Nobody asked you.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

People in Ant’s orbit know he’s a pedophile and nothing ever happened, it’s insane really.

When I went to the first skanksfest in Brooklyn in 2016 (or 15? Can’t remember) and I got talking to a podcast producer who worked for the OnA show as an intern for a bit (don’t want to name them because they asked me not to and I still respect that but everyone who knows OnA lore would know them) and we were drunk and I was asking for all the gossip.

They told me about parties at Ant’s, the orbiters and creep sycophants who ruined them and all about Ant’s predilections for children. He said it was all sort of don’t ask don’t tell, or pretend you didn’t hear or pretend it was a joke or a weird hollow boast exaggeration but they all knew it wasn’t.

Even his own brother went on the forum to defend him by admitting to crimes he didn’t know were crimes, like he only “jerks it to KP” and he only fucks girls at the age of consent for each state. Of course watching and distributing KP is highly illegal and obviously travelling across state lines for age of consent differences is trafficking.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
At least when I was around, there were never any interns hanging around, so this person must have been there after my time. That said, why would an intern be around for what sounds like multiple parties and hangouts? Am I missing something?

It’s been a while and my memory is crap but they told me specifically about party gossip and that they had been to a bunch, it wasn’t an OnA intern it was a R&F one who isn’t universally well remembered.

Edit people will know who I mean from that comment anyway and being a podcast producer at GaS. Still feel bad using their name.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What happened to the popcorn?
Larry King, iconic TV host, dies at 87 - ABC News

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
What ever are you talking about. I've told this story 30 times.

Once upon a time, Anthony and I are drinking in the basement. Pretty normal night, nothing crazy. He asks if I know "Anna", who is the 14 year old niece of a mutual acquaintance. He then goes on to tell me how she was over the house some weeks ago and they were in the theater where he fooled around with her and fingered her. I didn't really know what to say. Was he making this up for a reaction? Did it really happen? Why would he tell me that? The rest of the evening continues as normal and I forget about this little interaction for a while. Fast forward to after I'm gone from the show. I get a hysterical phone call from Anna's aunt. She says she just heard something from her niece and can't believe it. When she tells me the story, I realize I've already heard it. It's the exact same story Anthony had told me that night. That's when I knew he was serious about his story. I tell the Aunt the story is legit and he told me so. This info goes back to detectives who were already working on this for the victim. I am asked if I would feel comfortable making a statement supporting the story. I agree. Go down, give my statement and that was the last I ever heard of anything regarding that situation.
I bet hush money was involved and Keith the Cop called in some favors

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Do you remembah when there was that picture posted (I think it was back in the reddit days) of a girl in Anthony's "movie theater" passed out in her underwear with her panties pulled to the side? I can't believe he didn't catch some kind of heat from that. I hope that comes back to haunt him somehow

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
People ask me for receipts for a witness statement from 10 years ago. You can't name an R&F intern who gossiped?

It wasn’t a male one and there was suggestions they fucked Jimmy. I didn’t know who they were and I was visibly bored there, I was wearing an OnA shirt that opie sold for the 20th anniversary and they approached me to say they went to Ant’s parties and I asked a load of intrusive questions to bring back to the subreddit.

I’m sure it’s long enough that someone can’t scan the event for photos of the guy wearing that shirt to dox me.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Do you remembah when there was that picture posted (I think it was back in the reddit days) of a girl in Anthony's "movie theater" passed out in her underwear with her panties pulled to the side? I can't believe he didn't catch some kind of heat from that. I hope that comes back to haunt him somehow
Well don't I feel silly. This was discussed earlier. I'm gay.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
People in Ant’s orbit know he’s a pedophile and nothing ever happened, it’s insane really.

When I went to the first skanksfest in Brooklyn in 2016 (or 15? Can’t remember) and I got talking to a podcast producer who worked for the OnA show as an intern for a bit (don’t want to name them because they asked me not to and I still respect that but everyone who knows OnA lore would know them) and we were drunk and I was asking for all the gossip.

They told me about parties at Ant’s, the orbiters and creep sycophants who ruined them and all about Ant’s predilections for children. He said it was all sort of don’t ask don’t tell, or pretend you didn’t hear or pretend it was a joke or a weird hollow boast exaggeration but they all knew it wasn’t.

Even his own brother went on the forum to defend him by admitting to crimes he didn’t know were crimes, like he only “jerks it to KP” and he only fucks girls at the age of consent for each state. Of course watching and distributing KP is highly illegal and obviously travelling across state lines for age of consent differences is trafficking.
My only guess here is that nana was paying these girls and their families to prevent them from testifying. There is a law in NY that would allow any one of these children to go back to the police now and have him arrested, or even better, go back to nana and threaten to do that unless he pays them again.