Any good highschool stories?

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
He ended up tearing his acl or someshit and became a coke dealer in college. His senior year he was driving home doing a red eye drive to comeback home for christmas and hit a pole on the freeway, presumably after falling asleep from being barred out on xans. Dead on impact.
Life comes at you fast.
Not as fast as utility poles, amirite?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
My school was so old and decrepit that the floor of the library collapsed the year after I graduated. Speaking of the library, our librarian was a truman capote-style gay southern mama's boy that looked like Milton from 'office space'. Any boy in the library was in danger of having his shoulders rubbed by the librarian, even the niggers!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I smoked weed with my classmate, now comedian Theo Von behind a Bowling Alley in our shared hometown of Mandeville, Louisiana.

Best story with my actual friends is when we convinced a drunk buddy that an alligator stole his beer. Had to stop the crazy son of a bitch from standing at the edge of a river at night (the perfect hunting place and time for a gator in July).

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
I went to school in a real country, redneck town. Always felt like a fish out of water and I was always way smarter than my peers in class. School bored me. It was so easy that I just stopped doing work and eventually stopped showing up a lot of the time.

I knew I didn’t need highschool and if I wanted to go to university later, I’m smart enough (IQ in the high 130s/low 140s) to ace the courses by studying on my own time.

I was in danger of not graduating and even got put in remedial classes…luckily my mom was the school psychologist and managed to push me through to graduate

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
I went to school in a real country, redneck town. Always felt like a fish out of water and I was always way smarter than my peers in class. School bored me. It was so easy that I just stopped doing work and eventually stopped showing up a lot of the time.

I knew I didn’t need highschool and if I wanted to go to university later, I’m smart enough (IQ in the high 130s/low 140s) to ace the courses by studying on my own time.

I was in danger of not graduating and even got put in remedial classes…luckily my mom was the school psychologist and managed to push me through to graduate
The way you told that story right there. It's like you have a gift!

I had personal circumstances but wasn't worried - I felt the same... but they changed to maybe 40% of the exam to coursework, I was relying on just breezing through the exams but then got hit with the coursework thing (which got removed a couple years after me).
I guess it all worked-out.