Any good highschool stories?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I would ride in the bed of my friend's pickup truck while he tore ass around the school parking lot, holding on to a rope attached to one of the cab-side tiedowns. When campus security saw us doing this, they begged us to stop and the fear in their eyes made us think about exactly what we were doing. Did it a couple more times after that.

Antsballwasher

asshole
We would drink vodka before school at 7 am and listen to no doubt or sublime. So cool right. Probably get a good 6 shots in before first period.
My friend who was the star football guy thought he could fuck the new math teacher, one of those busty fresh college grads that gets their first hs gig, like 23, sexy the works.
He was hitting on her inbetween classes and she smelled alcohol on his breathe and reported him to the dean lol.
I remember he came to my car after spending the day in school suspension and chugging the rest of the 1/4 handle of skol vodka and saying “fuck that shit”.

He ended up tearing his acl or someshit and became a coke dealer in college. His senior year he was driving home doing a red eye drive to comeback home for christmas and hit a pole on the freeway, presumably after falling asleep from being barred out on xans. Dead on impact.
Life comes at you fast.

Last edited:

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly
I remember my first year of HS there was a big Blacks vs Mexicans fight and no one was allowed to go to the restroom to take a shit during class for like 3 months.

Speaking of shitting during class. One year I was in English class and a friend dared me to drop a dookie in the little tissue trashcan in the bathroom across the hall. So I did and it smelled...like fucking shit, but worse. I then went back to class and we were watching out the door as these 3 dorks came skipping down the hall laughing about something and headed into the bathroom. They immediately all start screaming like they just walked in on their mother's dead raped corpses and run off. It was funny as fuck but their reaction kind of scared me and I was convinced there was going to be a huge investigation into who shit in the trashcan and they would check security cam footage to see who went in and when. So right before class ended I slipped back in there and used a pencil to like push the turd out of the trashcan into a toilet so I could flush the evidence away. The whole time I was like "wtf are you doin, maaaaan?" it was definitely a come to Jesus moment and my last shit prank.

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
Back when RadioShack was still a thing, one of us bought a "rape alarm" thing that you pull a key out and it is deafeningly loud. It doesn't stop til you put the specific key thing back in, I guess to scare away Daquandrius from raping you. After lunch when the hallway was full, we ripped the key out and stuck it in a big Ziploc bag full of bouncy balls, and chucked it down the hallway.
No one knew what was happening and a teacher had to pick it up. They couldn't figure out how to shut the thing off so they ran to the bathroom and dumped the massive bag of rubber bouncy balls and electronic rape alarm in the toilet.
The rape alarm was quelled but the idiot clogged the toilet with all the balls and the janitor was pissed.
Man highschool kids are assholes or something

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
It doesn't stop til you put the specific key thing back in, I guess to scare away Daquandrius from raping you.
What dat screeching, tho?
1713789931798.png