Any good highschool stories?

Looking back I wish I'd done more pranks - setting off fireworks, filling a classroom with foam that sort of thing.

The only thing I did was get the librarian with laxative chocolate (that old gag). She was notorious for confiscating edibles, so I put some of this chocolate on top of a muffin. Sure enough, she came up and started picking chunks off the top. She wasn't in school the next day.

Used to pull a reverse Chris Hansen and text underage girls as a predator trying to meet up with them. "Meet me by the mailbox. Wait I got scared come to the bushes. Wait they saw me come meet me in the parking lot." The fucking retards would just do what I said 90% of the time - for a totally random number texting them out of the blue lol We'd drive by and heckle them or throw drinks. Sure beats getting laid!

I used to drive from age 13, cus why not? by the time I was at that school I think the teachers were beyond caring. We used to drive or walk to the local park & get stoned at lunchtime in the womens' toilets (it was mostly girls & just couple guys including me), one day I took a pull from the joint & fell straight over unconcsious, back at school I was still off-my-tits but my 'form tutor' was also a religious studies teacher & I remember having a real deep conversation about concsiousness & beliefs.
By the time I was 15 I'd rented my own house round the corner which had a pool table, so everyone would pile-round at lunchtime even though I wasn't attending full-time at this point.
I was selling bits of weed to make ends meet & some guys (who I didn't like) asked for some & I'd run-out, so I sold them some earl grey tealeaves, they actually seemed to get high from so I asked to take a drag - it actually seemed to buzz you in some way, maybe some form of happy hypoxia which i definitely don't recommend.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
We had a really good football team and just a few years ago they made a movie about the team. The movie was fucking terrible. There was an open bar at the premier so we just got trashed and openly laughed at how awful it was. I overheard one of the actors complaining that we were being rude and that they had worked really hard on the movie. Typical fag shit.

Petworth dude

Back from Miami!
I have a few.

Aside from our school resource officer, our high school had a few "security guards." Most were older retirees, including a Marine who one day shit his pants while on the job.

A few of us guys were in the bathroom during our lunch period, and someone pointed out that the security guard in question was in one of the stalls. We could tell it was him because his ID badge was clipped to his belt, which was easily visible from below the stall door.

Next, we noticed the security guard remove his shoes, followed by his pants and underpants...which we could clearly tell were soiled. By this point, we were laughing our asses off - the security guard was oblivious to this because the hand dryer was running, and it was loud enough to drown out the laughter.

We then returned to the cafeteria, and once we saw the guard exit the stall, two guys went back into the bathroom to find evidence of the pants-shitting. Sure enough, they found the dirty underwear in the trash can, and one of them took a picture of it with the camera on his flip phone. Mind you, this was back in 2005.

News of the pants shitting spread like wildfire, which one of the guys who witnessed the shitting played a key role in. We had concert band practice right after lunch, and the music teacher was a cool guy who'd occasionally kick off practice by sharing a funny story. Sure enough, one of us stepped up and shared the story with the 60 or so kids in attendance without missing any details. Unfortunately, the guard eventually found out when some faggot who was obsessed with the Marines told him.

I may share some more. The football coach's sex tape coming out is a good one, too.