Any good highschool stories?

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
I remember in 9th grade I brought this fresh of the boat pajeet who lived in government co-op housing (projects) to my home and the next day in school he was like "boq's house is covered in GOLD"

The way he said it was so impoverished, it literally made me have butterflies in my stomach from the cooties/cringe.
Is someone gonna ask why your prom date had to be picked up from daycare?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
My high school had a gay homecoming thing where each class made a parade float that they towed around the football field with a tractor. When I was a sophomore, the senior class did a Snow White themed float, with costumes and backdrops and whatever. After they finished this big elaborate float, they stored it in the garage where they parked and repaired all the school buses. Two nights before the homecoming game, someone broke into the garage and torched the float, along with a bunch of school buses and the entire garage. They had to close school the next day while the district scrambled to replace all the buses they lost.

So a few days later they passed out copies of our shitty little school newspaper, and there was a photo of the girl who played Snow White, in costume, being towed around by some truck, waving at the crowd with tears streaming down her face. And me and a friend of mine thought it was the funniest goddamned thing we'd ever seen. We could not stop laughing all day, to a point where people were getting all mad at us. I still laugh when I think of that picture. I loved my old hometown's complicated and proud history of vandalism.
I was assigned to homecoming float duty as punishment by my class sponsor for a football team prank gone wrong. Instead of building the float we found a beater Firebird in auto trader , cut the roof off and 7 of us piled up in it doing neutral drops down Main Street during the parade. She stopped trying to rein me in after that.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
This one kid threatened to shoot up the school with several specific people named so I told some lady at the main office. Next day the kid comes in all pissed off, sits down and tells me someone from this table told on him. I blame the retarded black girl who shit herself in class one time and he buys it no question. He was recently sentenced to 20 years for baby murder

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly
I remember this one new kid who for some reason wore a bright red leather jacket on his very first day and so everyone started calling him Michael Jackson instead of whatever the fuck his name was. This was right around the time MJ was on pedo trial again, so the kid fucking hated it and eventually had to switch schools. That one decision on his first day fucked his whole life at that school.

I remember this one new kid who for some reason wore a bright red leather jacket on his very first day and so everyone started calling him Michael Jackson instead of whatever the fuck his name was. This was right around the time MJ was on pedo trial again, so the kid fucking hated it and eventually had to switch schools. That one decision on his first day fucked his whole life at that school.
Shit, nigga. That reminds me of this one kid who had written a bunch of love letters to all the hot girls in school but kept them in a drawer or something. One of his 'friends' found them, gave them to this real asshole of a kid who then read them out loud at lunch. Dude was so embarrassed by all his sexual fantasies being read out to everyone he just walked out of the lunch area, I guess he went home and we never saw him again. We heard his dad got a new job in a different city but I think that kid couldn't show his face at school again.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
The gym teacher was a 6'8", 300-pound sadist who treated us like fraternity pledges. Every week, he'd cram us into the wrestling room, and we'd all sit around in a circle to watch who he chose to wrestle. One day, he chose Kevin and Jacob. Kevin would have been one of those forgettable classmates if it wasn't for that fateful day. After a few minutes of vigorous wrestling, the gym teacher yelled at the top of his lungs, "He's sporting wood!". Kevin was known as "Woody" from that day thenceforth.

When I was a junior, the basketball coach got arrested for doing SFWA stuff with high school boys and he's still rotting in jail. Not long after he was arrested, the basketball team had to play its rival in their gym. Some wacky funsters at that school used a dot matrix printer to make a huge sign that read, "XXXXX High School's Boys Are Coach XXXXXX's toys".
I was asking for the gay sex drawings

Incited a race riot by accident. There has been race riots before in my high school so when we were seniors me and a couple of black kids I was on the football team with decided we were gonna have a fake one as a joke in the big common area. I brought my white friends and he brought his black friends and I started it with a good punch and it started. It looked pretty real and security guards and teachers started breaking it up and we were laughing. but down the hall groups (that we weren’t with) actually started fighting each other. And that went on for a few minutes of them fucking each other up

So on my record it has inciting a race riot on it. I always thought that was funny. I was suspended for a week and they tried not letting me walk at graduation

lil chud

Mission Objective: Own the Libs
I remember my first year of HS there was a big Blacks vs Mexicans fight and no one was allowed to go to the restroom to take a shit during class for like 3 months.
We had a similar situation with Hispanics + Whites vs Blacks. It was fun until my friend and I got cornered by 6 niggers in the lunchroom and had explain that we have no idea what's going on and they let us go. I went to school with a lot of blacks so it could be considered ghetto, but we didn't really have that much bullying, if at all. There was literally a stereotypical nerd straight out of an 80's movie (looked similar to pic below) and no one said shit to him. Even the whole "freshman" stigma only happened when I was a freshman, every other year no one cared, we definitely didn't bully freshman as seniors. It was a pretty fun experience overall, 7/10.
nerd.jpg

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
I remember in 9th grade I brought this fresh of the boat pajeet who lived in government co-op housing (projects) to my home and the next day in school he was like "boq's house is covered in GOLD"

The way he said it was so impoverished, it literally made me have butterflies in my stomach from the cooties/cringe.

All lies.
Stop posting.
Do not reply.

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
We had a similar situation with Hispanics + Whites vs Blacks. It was fun until my friend and I got cornered by 6 niggers in the lunchroom and had explain that we have no idea what's going on and they let us go. I went to school with a lot of blacks so it could be considered ghetto, but we didn't really have that much bullying, if at all. There was literally a stereotypical nerd straight out of an 80's movie (looked similar to pic below) and no one said shit to him. Even the whole "freshman" stigma only happened when I was a freshman, every other year no one cared, we definitely didn't bully freshman as seniors. It was a pretty fun experience overall, 7/10.
View attachment 194820
You were laughing, but that nigga's got the straightest teeth in his EverQuest guild.