• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Just Can’t Let Bill Go

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Bill never liked Anthony. It's fairly obvious when you listen back to the older clips. Even when he was tolerable and into conspiracy theory shit, he would regularly get into "LEAVE IT ALONE" level uncomfortable conversations with Anthony on air.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
You’re built like a malnourished Victorian orphan chimney sweep. A gay rude one.
You're a sweet boy who would crumble under any sort of confrontation. After I recreated that scene from Kingpin (you know the one) with you it would be time for your binky, your blanky and your nap

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You're a sweet boy who would crumble under any sort of confrontation. After I recreated that scene from Kingpin (you know the one) with you it would be time for your binky, your blanky and your nap

beating-mr-burns.gif

Forum Clout
Bill Burr isn't stupid, and realized his comedy career would improve if he moved to L.A.

God only knows if Joe Rogan is smart, because he's baked all the time, but he realized his career would improve if he moved to Austin.

Burr realized that marrying a black woman would give him "armor" against any attempts to cancel him.

Rogan realized that marrying a woman would give him "armor" in the event that people noticed he's homosexual.

The entire notion of "marrying for love" has only been around for about a hundred years. For most of recorded time, people married for financial reasons. I think there's a solid argument to be made, that a lot of the reason that modern women are so miserable is because Disney convinced them that "marrying for love" was the only option.

Here's a really stupid analogy:

I am insanely picky about trackballs. I started using trackballs on my computer about 30 years ago, based on a random recommendation from some dude at a computer store. He said trackballs were better than mice. Ever since then, I've probably purchased a HUNDRED trackballs. I've never found a single one that I'm 100% happy with. See where I'm going with this? I was perfectly happy using a mouse, but some dude put the idea in my head that somewhere out there was the perfect trackball, I just had to find it. I've been looking for 30 years now. I literally swapped one out this morning. This is what it's like for women to date in 2024; they have an endless series of options, and none of them make them happy, because they always know that there's something else out there. Marriage wasn't like that in 1950; women just married a dude who could provide for them, and they learned to love the one they're with. [cue the music]
I’m not reading all that

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Whoa man you're a bigger O&A fan than me. Please accept a big box of cocks as your prize. You totally figured it out, I'm pretending to be a fan, I actually just found O&A 6 months ago. You're the smartest retard on onaforums.

You do know this is the O&A fan forum, right? You understand that you've been Pwned online by The DMAN over your shoddy baby's first satellite knowledge of O&A?

Linger longer, then come back to The DMAN, son.