• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Just Can’t Let Bill Go

Forum Clout
What Ant hasn’t grasped from that unfortunate incident is that he never received any support from his good friend Jim Norton. I can’t remember if he was there that day; if he wasn’t, he never publicly went after Bill for going after his good pal Anthony for no reason. If he was there, he absolutely gave the ok to kick him out, or even asked Kenny himself to remove him.

My point is Antony, Jim Norton hates you. He sees you as poison to his career. It’s at this point where OnA as well as OnJ would work again before AnJ ever happened.
And now Anthony has started dipping his toes into the waters of tranny-bashing.

He just wallows in recreational righteous outrage. He makes himself angry every single day on Twitter, and it has cost him every friend he had from his previous life except Gavin McInnes and Missy Muscles. He is a lonely old hag and when he dies nobody will care except the few Literal Who?s who are attached to him for a few hundred dollars a month in streamer dollars.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
The Burr obsession is bizarre. You would think Nana and Bill were good friends whereas they never spent any free time together and would only associate when in the studio.

Norton has fucked Nana over considerably worse yet the mincing queen won't even acknowledge that.

Forum Clout
I wager he does that thing Cartman did with the fish dick joke, where he'll remember shit more and more incorrectly until he's fully convinced himself what he wanted to have happened is actually what went down.

"I didn't do anything wrong! I just said a couple of hilarious quips, as I do, and ol Sell Out Billy went WOKE! Yeah, keep kissing lib CUNT! I don't have to! Look how much fun I'm having!" 100%, he doesn't think he did anything out of line. Like the "You got lost" interaction, he didn't give sincere thought to what was happening in the slightest. He pantomimed what he thought wanted to see, and the second Bennington was gone, the actual problem was "Ronnie got a little sensitive".

There's not one doubt in my mind he doesn't sincerely believe the problem is that everyone, everywhere, just all turned into histrionic faggots over the last decade, and he's the last sane man.
Bennington lost his ability to have a funny show, but at least he seems to have a great personal life. It seems like all of these guys have to pick one: be funny or have a rewarding family life. Anthony is losing the funny part because of his obsession with niggers. You could always say "well Opie has a wife and kids but at least Ant is hilarious." I'd take Bennington and Opie's life over Nana's any day. The funny thing to me is that I wonder what Tony Two Shirts thinks will be the outcome of his incessant bitching about how Burr only takes shots at white liberals and white women. Like, I'm sure Bill is completely aware of what he's doing and knows it's the only way to keep getting Netflix deals and keep his negress happy. Does Ant think he's gonna call him one day and say "you know what? You're right, blacks are the problem. I'm so glad that you've held me accountable"

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Of course, being in a relationship with or relating to an adult female is something Nana Cue-mia has never and will never grasp, as he greatly prefers the company of bearded men.
I genuinely think in his fucked up head he does not comprehend what he did or said was wrong. Why would he? He’s taken 0 responsibility for anything else in his life. I’ve said it a MILLION times but look at his fallout with Opie. Absolutely refused to see what he did wrong and how it contributed, and if he did he just shrugged it off and went “but actually its still more of HIS fault!”

Partly from being a closeted homo, partly from his arrested development, partly from his alcoholism, he doesn't comprehend what being married means to a man. and that an insult to Nia is an insult to Bill.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Partly from being a closeted homo, partly from his arrested development, partly from his alcoholism, he doesn't comprehend what being married means to a man. and that an insult to Nia is an insult to Bill.
IMG_2297.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
No amount of twitter posts can top Bill telling Ant to fuck off and getting him kicked out of the Cellar by Club Soda Kenny. Ant thought he could walk in there and be treated like he was important. Ant will forever be haunted by that. Bill already won and never has to acknowledge Ant ever again.
Kenny not only threw him out, he wasn't polite about it either. He chest bumped him out the door like drunken trash lol

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
AND DEN I SAYS TO HIM…IM SORRY MR CUMIA BUTCHA GOTTA GO…
I wonder if Ant at least had the minimum amount of balls to confront Kenny a little and be like, “what the fuck we, we used to work together?” Or “last time I saw you you were getting me breakfast.” He was still getting rightfully thrown out but he was probably just nervously giggling.

Forum Clout
He truly got lost, as Ron said. Between the booze and pills, he started losing track of what happened on the show vs what happens in real life and thinking that since he’s the funny guy from the show, everyone will look at him as that at all times, so he can say “shocking” things on social media and it’s the same as making a joke on the show right?

The big difference was, the reason everyone laughed him off back in the day was because he had something of value. That’s how show business, especially the comedy world works, you hang out with enough professional comedians and you start to realize they really only consider people based on how much they can help their career (I’ve heard CQ is the only notable exception to this mindset from the O&A-verse and even he has no time for Nana at this point). Of course everyone had to play ball with Nana, just like how they had to pretend Opie was as funny as them, they needed the publicity the show brought them.
I once saw Colin Quinn on a late night show talking about his heart attack. He made a joke about it, then immediately made a face and apologized. He said something like: "That was your producer's joke, I can't claim it, she was punching up my material backstage." (Sheepishly)

Colin knows damn well punching up the guests' stories anonymously is a late night TV producer's FUCKIN JOB. She's not expected to want or need the credit and the guest certainly isn't supposed to interrupt the interview to give it.

I'm sure he's done some scummy stuff in his life, he's as human as the rest of us, but the guy has more integrity than anyone in show business.

Forum Clout
I wager he does that thing Cartman did with the fish dick joke, where he'll remember shit more and more incorrectly until he's fully convinced himself what he wanted to have happened is actually what went down.

"I didn't do anything wrong! I just said a couple of hilarious quips, as I do, and ol Sell Out Billy went WOKE! Yeah, keep kissing lib CUNT! I don't have to! Look how much fun I'm having!" 100%, he doesn't think he did anything out of line. Like the "You got lost" interaction, he didn't give sincere thought to what was happening in the slightest. He pantomimed what he thought wanted to see, and the second Bennington was gone, the actual problem was "Ronnie got a little sensitive".

There's not one doubt in my mind he doesn't sincerely believe the problem is that everyone, everywhere, just all turned into histrionic faggots over the last decade, and he's the last sane man.
Why doesn't Jim try to give his alcoholic friend any help?

Forum Clout
The Burr obsession is bizarre. You would think Nana and Bill were good friends whereas they never spent any free time together and would only associate when in the studio.

Norton has fucked Nana over considerably worse yet the mincing queen won't even acknowledge that.
Bill's likely the only one besides The Opester himself who's ever vocalized any specific issue with his behavior. Norton's not gonna, doubt Vos has, does he even really associated with Bawwwby Kelly anymore? All the rest treat him as a retarded cousin they need to be polite to out of familial obligation, but I can't think of anyone besides Brothaman and Bill who have ever explicitly given him shit for his decline.

I guess maybe Bennington, but that was more kid(fucker)gloved than the other two.

Forum Clout
I once saw Colin Quinn on a late night show talking about his heart attack. He made a joke about it, then immediately made a face and apologized. He said something like: "That was your producer's joke, I can't claim it, she was punching up my material backstage." (Sheepishly)

Colin knows damn well punching up the guests' stories anonymously is a late night TV producer's FUCKIN JOB. She's not expected to want or need the credit and the guest certainly isn't supposed to interrupt the interview to give it.

I'm sure he's done some scummy stuff in his life, he's as human as the rest of us, but the guy has more integrity than anyone in show business.
If that was on Seth Meyers, then the producer in question was probably his wife, since she works there; he was just making a little inside joke.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Bill's likely the only one besides The Opester himself who's ever vocalized any specific issue with his behavior. Norton's not gonna, doubt Vos has, does he even really associated with Bawwwby Kelly anymore? All the rest treat him as a retarded cousin they need to be polite to out of familial obligation, but I can't think of anyone besides Brothaman and Bill who have ever explicitly given him shit for his decline.
Other people have voiced their issues but it always gets obscured because “…and you’re a racist” is said. To Ant that nullifies all points. We’re not even gonna get into that some people mainly care he’s so publicly and retardedly racist. He just thinks people who hate him are PC libs.

But Opie didn’t bring that up because that was never his issue. His issue was that Cumia was a shitty person, coworker, friend, acquaintance, etc. Ant rags on why Burr or Derosa cut ties with him, why not why Opie cut ties with him? Because its all deeply personal shit he knows is true and can’t blow off as a political thing.

To be fair @BenDovid also voiced his issues with Ant with even deeper shit than Opie. We saw Anthonys response playbook clearly. Mock person (You’re a depressive nut), reveal shitty thing you did but twist it to sound alright (i fucked your girlfriends and now you’re spiteful) Don’t actually address anything of substance, and with that take 0 responsibility. And unlike Opie who he mocks incessantly (showing he’s sort of rationalized all of his criticisms) he never talks about Daniel. I wonder why.

Forum Clout
Other people have voiced their issues but it always gets obscured because “…and you’re a racist” is said. To Ant that nullifies all points. We’re not even gonna get into that some people mainly care he’s so publicly and retardedly racist. He just thinks people who hate him are PC libs.

But Opie didn’t bring that up because that was never his issue. His issue was that Cumia was a shitty person, coworker, friend, acquaintance, etc. Ant rags on why Burr or Derosa cut ties with him, why not why Opie cut ties with him? Because its all deeply personal shit he knows is true and can’t blow off as a political thing.

To be fair @BenDovid also voiced his issues with Ant with even deeper shit than Opie. We saw Anthonys response playbook clearly. Mock person (You’re a depressive nut), reveal shitty thing you did but twist it to sound alright (i fucked your girlfriends and now you’re spiteful) Don’t actually address anything of substance, and with that take 0 responsibility. And unlike Opie who he mocks incessantly (showing he’s sort of rationalized all of his criticisms) he never talks about Daniel. I wonder why.
Anthony is right about niggers, but he began to feel like he'd never get fired and never run out of "fuck you money" so he stopped caring about whether the jokes would land and just wanted to shock people. It all started on a downward spiral when his "jokes" about being a pedo pervert became reality and he was openly grooming who he thought was a 13 year old and then actually started fucking a homely high school kid. His substance abuse really went into overdrive then and he was pissing off fans as well as his coworkers and management by staying up all night getting wasted, and live streaming it, and then calling in sick the next day. That of course would make people hate Opie more because he was left scrambling trying to last minute do three hour shows without his fucking co-host and many of those shows were a bore since cunty, moody faggot Jim Norton wouldn't help pick up the slack. "Let's talk about how much I love meaty pussies and trannies." Then Sam would make it even worse by forcing faggot wrestlers into the show for hours.

It's one thing to self destruct his own life, but Anthony constantly fucked over a paying audience toward the end of his satellite career.