• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Just Can’t Let Bill Go

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Seriously lets rehash the list of people

Problem: Bennington told him to his face, on his show, TWICE, exactly what was wrong with him and what he needed to do.
Result: He’s sensitive.

Problem: Bill Burr tells him to his face, first calmly then angrily, that he’s garbage and can’t work with him.
Result: Obviously his nigger wife.

Problem: Opie tells him to his face multiple times over a decade whats wrong with him on a personal and professional level.
Result: Well he’s unfunny and moody.

Problem: Danny tells him to his face, first calmly then angrily, he’s a pedo and he’s done with him.
Result: Well I fucked his girlfriends and he’s a nut

Problem: Amy Schumer won’t say hi to him and Kenny gives him no respect.
Result: They’re PC lib douchebags.

Problem: Derosa says he doesn’t want to be associated with him anymore.
Result: He’s a PC lib douchebag.

Problem: Jon Stewart calls him a dickhead to his face over insults Nana gave him.

Problem: Norton won’t come on his show and didn’t even visit him in the hospital.
Result: Hahaha I love Yimmy that’s just evil PC lib douchebag SiriusXM

Forum Clout
Seriously lets rehash the list of people

Problem: Bennington told him to his face, on his show, TWICE, exactly what was wrong with him and what he needed to do.
Result: He’s sensitive.

Problem: Bill Burr tells him to his face, first calmly then angrily, that he’s garbage and can’t work with him.
Result: Obviously his nigger wife.

Problem: Opie tells him to his face multiple times over a decade whats wrong with him on a personal and professional level.
Result: Well he’s unfunny and moody.

Problem: Danny tells him to his face, first calmly then angrily, he’s a pedo and he’s done with him.
Result: Well I fucked his girlfriends and he’s a nut

Problem: Amy Schumer won’t say hi to him and Kenny gives him no respect.
Result: They’re PC lib douchebags.

Problem: Derosa says he doesn’t want to be associated with him anymore.

Problem: Jon Stewart calls him a dickhead to his face over insults Nana gave him.

Problem: Norton won’t come on his show and didn’t even visit him in the hospital.
Result: Hahaha I love Yimmy that’s just evil PC lib douchebag SiriusXM

Melissa Stetten told him on his Live From the Compound show how boring his life was becoming and what a drain he was with the same routine. Stay home, get drunk, watch the same TV shows over and over, tell the same jokes, have his ballwashers over to get drunk and kiss his ass, repeat.

Result: Cheat on Stetten with a teenager and call Stetten too old, mentally ill, and tell her she has cellulite.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It all started on a downward spiral when his "jokes" about being a pedo pervert became reality and he was openly grooming who he thought was a 13 year old and then actually started fucking a homely high school kid. His substance abuse really went into overdrive then and he was pissing off fans as well as his coworkers and management by staying up all night getting wasted, and live streaming it, and then calling in sick the next day. That of course would make people hate Opie more because he was left scrambling trying to last minute do three hour shows without his fucking co-host and many of those shows were a bore since cunty, moody faggot Jim Norton wouldn't help pick up the slack. "Let's talk about how much I love meaty pussies and trannies." Then Sam would make it even worse by forcing faggot wrestlers into the show for hours.

It's one thing to self destruct his own life, but Anthony constantly fucked over a paying audience toward the end of his satellite career.
Nana had what people call a “midlife crisis”. He stopped trying to shock people or make jokes and became a political pundit. People didn’t just think he was funny but insightful too. The bubble that he created and his drug addled mind enforced this idea so he did it more until its eventual implosion. If people really checked his ego around 08 none of the latter nigger tweeting shit happens. It’s all a byproduct of his bubble.

Like Opie said, Anthony fucked over a lot of employees of Sirius too. From his drinking and sick day shenanigans to getting fired - There was no guarantee only Ant would go. But he didn’t give a shit or think about that. Look at his selfishness regarding the situation. “I don’t need to improve my situation with Sirius because O&J will leave to join me”….will they? Utterly retarded and self centered.

But again the bubble. The ballwashers made him believe HE was the magic of the show. Remember when the motherfucker fell asleep on air and then , of course, got pissed because management had the nerve to get mad at that? He’s a lazy FN.

Forum Clout
Nana had what people call a “midlife crisis”. He stopped trying to shock people or make jokes and became a political pundit. People didn’t just think he was funny but insightful too. The bubble that he created and his drug addled mind enforced this idea so he did it more until its eventual implosion. If people really checked his ego around 08 none of the latter nigger tweeting shit happens. It’s all a byproduct of his bubble.

Like Opie said, Anthony fucked over a lot of employees of Sirius too. From his drinking and sick day shenanigans to getting fired - There was no guarantee only Ant would go. But he didn’t give a shit or think about that. Look at his selfishness regarding the situation. “I don’t need to improve my situation with Sirius because O&J will leave to join me”….will they? Utterly retarded and self centered.

But again the bubble. The ballwashers made him believe HE was the magic of the show. Remember when the motherfucker fell asleep on air and then , of course, got pissed because management had the nerve to get mad at that? He’s a lazy FN.
The teenager he was fucking had a father who worked for the degenerate Clintons and was (still is) a chief scumbag for News Corp, so Anthony was getting regular gigs on FOX News Channel at the time which really made his ego explode. It was obvious he thought his satellite gig was beneath him at that point and he'd be the next Greg Gutfeld.

Instead he ended up with the worst and least funny part of "Red Eye", Bill Schultz, on his sad Compound Media "network".

Forum Clout
Bennington lost his ability to have a funny show, but at least he seems to have a great personal life. It seems like all of these guys have to pick one: be funny or have a rewarding family life. Anthony is losing the funny part because of his obsession with niggers. You could always say "well Opie has a wife and kids but at least Ant is hilarious." I'd take Bennington and Opie's life over Nana's any day. The funny thing to me is that I wonder what Tony Two Shirts thinks will be the outcome of his incessant bitching about how Burr only takes shots at white liberals and white women. Like, I'm sure Bill is completely aware of what he's doing and knows it's the only way to keep getting Netflix deals and keep his negress happy. Does Ant think he's gonna call him one day and say "you know what? You're right, blacks are the problem. I'm so glad that you've held me accountable"
Name top 5 OnA bits

Forum Clout
Name top 5 OnA bits
Is this some kind of fucking test? You mean recurring bits or like greatest moments in show history? Kind of a weird question to ask top 5. Top 5 according to who? My personal favorite 5 bits are probably Intern David being kicked out of Ron and Fez over and over, the Virus bit where they humiliated Erock, the Linda Blair phone call, Ant fighting with callers telling them to kill themselves and then saying "I think we got off on the wrong foot," and that saga with the girl banging the dad's friend. I know that was fake but it was damn good radio, I remember being really engaged for awhile until their story got too convoluted. Did I pass your test? I was a member of the Reddit years ago through all the SpaceEdge drama, just joined here but I've been making fun of Nana, the Opester, Jimmy the faggot who married a man but totally isn't gay, and Patrick for a long time.

Forum Clout
Is this some kind of fucking test? You mean recurring bits or like greatest moments in show history? Kind of a weird question to ask top 5. Top 5 according to who? My personal favorite 5 bits are probably Intern David being kicked out of Ron and Fez over and over, the Virus bit where they humiliated Erock, the Linda Blair phone call, Ant fighting with callers telling them to kill themselves and then saying "I think we got off on the wrong foot," and that saga with the girl banging the dad's friend. I know that was fake but it was damn good radio, I remember being really engaged for awhile until their story got too convoluted. Did I pass your test? I was a member of the Reddit years ago through all the SpaceEdge drama, just joined here but I've been making fun of Nana, the Opester, Jimmy the faggot who married a man but totally isn't gay, and Patrick for a long time.
@DMAN

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The teenager he was fucking had a father who worked for the degenerate Clintons and was (still is) a chief scumbag for News Corp, so Anthony was getting regular gigs on FOX News Channel at the time which really made his ego explode. It was obvious he thought his satellite gig was beneath him at that point and he'd be the next Greg Gutfeld.

Instead he ended up with the worst and least funny part of "Red Eye", Bill Schultz, on his sad Compound Media "network".

Nana really tried his hardest to segue into being a right wing grifter when he realized he was never going to be able to recreate O&A with his little shitty green screen studio. Even with guest spots on Fox, Infowars and multiple Joe Rogan appearances, he has failed horribly at it. You're simply old and past it now, nana and no amount of tweets trying to suck Nick Fuentes' balls is going to change that.