• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Y6jQQf2IBVjCPtVUN9uRa0XBl58R33eApoGI9lsRFMg.jpg

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
In specialty rankings, where ordinal rankings continue, 10 NYU Langone specialties were in the top 10 nationally, including neurology and neurosurgery, which once again rank No. 1 for the second year in a row. The others are the following:

In addition, NYU Langone earned the highest level of performance among just a small group of top hospitals nationally, with 20 out of 21 procedures and conditions rated “High Performing,” including cardiac care, cancer surgery, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), diabetes, kidney failure, leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma, orthopedic surgery, pneumonia, and stroke.

stroke?

stroke??

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
It really is nuts that he's still doing that in his 60s. I'd be amazed if he's still alive in another 5 years time.

What's saved him so far is he's had such an easy life. If he had his same drinking but worked construction and had a family and mortgage, he'd have died ten years ago. But he's enjoyed a carefree life thanks to his radio job. Even when he does have worries, he manages to ignore them like they are his sexuality.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
I've been so buried in the kike hate thread and on a Jew deep dive in general that this almost flew over my head. With Anthony's rotten soul and poor lifestyle, I thought he'd be dead a lot sooner let alone holed up in the hospital. He outlives his fellow nigger Patrice and doesn't make any effort to improve his health. Stupid queen.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
He's never going to be able to make any of the lifestyle changes he needs to live a decent amount of time. Even he must know he's on borrowed time.

Exercise? Barely rolls out of bed or changes his clothes.

Drinks from the moment he wakes up then all day till he blacks out.

He won't eat better. He seemingly consumes greasy room service from the cheap hotels he lives out of and cannot cook.

Spends every waking moment obsessing over ragebait news stories, F/Ns tweets and all his alt Twitter accounts.
Hey buddy, read the room, that hits a little close to home y'know?