• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
(Sigh) "It's a tough one, man. On the one hand, I do wish my friend the best and hope he pulls through. On the other, there's this younger black comic at the Cellar who might blow up soon and I could potentially get a walk-on part on the sitcom he might get one day, so I gotta keep up the right appearance. I would never motherfuck Ant, but a lot of people in the business don't know him as well as I do and only know him as the "racist twitter guy." I've spoken about it with Anthony, he gets it."
He’s just worried people may suspect he’s a homosexual if he gets too sad about it. Can’t say I blame him with how homophobic Hollywood is

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
If AntH croaks or has to take significant time off, does Compound Media get handed over to Joseph Cumia?
1695992174005.png

COMETH THE HOUR LIBTARDS!!