• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He's never going to be able to make any of the lifestyle changes he needs to live a decent amount of time. Even he must know he's on borrowed time.

Exercise? Barely rolls out of bed or changes his clothes.

Drinks from the moment he wakes up then all day till he blacks out.

He won't eat better. He seemingly consumes greasy room service from the cheap hotels he lives out of and cannot cook.

Spends every waking moment obsessing over ragebait news stories, F/Ns tweets and all his alt Twitter accounts.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
We all shit on Joe, but he did win his People's Court case.
There's an online community of people. I didn't want to bring up Reddit. I really didn't wanna bring them up because they've done nothing but give me a problem. It started about a year ago......

giphy.webp

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Only a few days after the lisping Canadian faggot Gavin was telling him he should do speed (like he does) to cure his hangover problem. Great advice for a 60+ year old alcoholic with at least two stents in his heart.
Speed is just Meth, right? Gavin is such a misery loves company shit dick he knows what he's doing. If I cared at all about Gavin I might hate him more than Nana

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
While a "Moesha" rerun flickers silently in the background. Hopefully, the last thing he ever hears is the "Good Times" theme music.

I'm partial to this. But the theme from the Jeffersons works too. Nana having a fatal heart attack thinking of black people moving into a nice neighborhood would be fitting

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Opie taking the high road isn’t really worth lauding - It’s the baseline expectation for any well adjusted person. In other words, basically anyone who isn’t Patrick S. Tomlinson or Anthony.

If the roles were reversed, I’m pretty sure Anthony would try to take the high road but instead would end up making jokes to cut the tension and unintentionally work himself into a shoot where he lightly bashes him because he can’t take anything serious unless it’s race related.

Opie didn’t do anything remarkable, it’s just that the bar for Anthony is so much lower because he’s the type of guy who tweets about how he’s happy that 3 random black college kids got killed while changing a tire.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
At the end of the day I wish him the faaaaawkin best :bhzv6yb:

I like how the Opester was sure to make a clip out of that section and post it to his channel as soon as possible so nana could see it. No matter how much they pretend to hate each other, both those irrelevant old fucks would jump at the opportunity to do a show together again if literally anyone was offering them the chance.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
If the roles were reversed, I’m pretty sure Anthony would try to take the high road but instead would end up making jokes to cut the tension and unintentionally work himself into a shoot where he lightly bashes him because he can’t take anything serious unless it’s race related.
He would then blame his audience for any negative words about Opie like he did regarding Bill Burr’s wife. Pretending he never said anything bad at all.