• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia Holocaust Expert

BenDovid

Forum Clout
If you’re alluding to “socioeconomic reasons” to excuse their predisposition to crime and violence, you’re wrong.

Most blacks can’t read at an eighth grade level.

Most students PERIOD can't read at an eighth grade level. Most of this forum can't read at an eighth grade level.

This shows me the ineptitude of the Texas criminal justice system. Their cops won't even try to save kids during a (white) shooting, they're going to pay attention to these details?

No you're right. All the white crime is just a mistake and it was really blacks. So, help me out since I'm confused. Shouldn't all you guys like, LOVE Anthony and listen to his show every day when it's on since you all seem to agree with him 100% on his views. Then in the next thread, you'll all call him a racist who complains about blacks. So which is it? Do you just like to argue?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You the type of nigga that got a queen of spades tattoo on his ass.

What does this mean? I'm sure when you typed it out it sounded amazing, but I literally have no idea what point you're trying to get across. This could very well be the dumbest place on Earth.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Most students PERIOD can't read at an eighth grade level. Most of this forum can't read at an eighth grade level.

This shows me the ineptitude of the Texas criminal justice system. Their cops won't even try to save kids during a (white) shooting, they're going to pay attention to these details?

No you're right. All the white crime is just a mistake and it was really blacks. So, help me out since I'm confused. Shouldn't all you guys like, LOVE Anthony and listen to his show every day when it's on since you all seem to agree with him 100% on his views. Then in the next thread, you'll all call him a racist who complains about blacks. So which is it? Do you just like to argue?

I don’t care about Anthony, he’s 90 years old and boring, he’s a degenerate pedophile nigger himself.

If you don’t think blacks are the root cause of crime in this country, you’re just wrong. I’ve been to Singapore and not known anything about the culture or language and had a MUCH better experience getting on public transport to where I needed to be from the airport, in terms of speed, cost, safety and cleanliness and that’s 99% because they don’t have niggers ruining it all.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The last time I went to NYC it felt like actually being in a third world favela. Just awful.

Some nigger started dancing and demanded payment for it and when I said “no” the fat female ones literally said “AT LEAST HE AIN OWHERE ROBBIN YALL WHITE ASS!” and after saying “I’m not giving you any money, go away” I felt like I was going to be stabbed. “YALL DUN GOT ME FUCKED UP ON MAH MOMMA” stuff, if I had defended myself and chocked one out I’d then be put into prison for murder, while another nigger gets released on free bail for actual murder.

Ugh, niggers gonna nig.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The last time I went to NYC it felt like actually being in a third world favela. Just awful.

Some nigger started dancing and demanded payment for it and when I said “no” the fat female ones literally said “AT LEAST HE AIN OWHERE ROBBIN YALL WHITE ASS!” and after saying “I’m not giving you any money, go away” I felt like I was going to be stabbed. “YALL DUN GOT ME FUCKED UP ON MAH MOMMA” stuff, if I had defended myself and chocked one out I’d then be put into prison for murder, while another nigger gets released on free bail for actual murder.

Ugh, niggers gonna nig.

I've lived in NYC most of my life. You're just a legit pussy. You and Anthony can cower together on the subway. Don't come back, we don't need any more scared faggots here, we're full.

"A black guy danced and I got scared for my life."

Wow dude.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I know he talks about black crime nonstop, but on Thursday he went harder than he normally does for some reason. Even saying being attacked by a black person is what got him fired lol

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
At least you don't deny being a scared, greasy cunt faggot. If you think I live in poverty, you can check the 1Y NVDA charts.
I’m not sure what you’re angry about, you are statistically incorrect about the blacks and you can’t seem to accept that for some reason.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I’m not sure what you’re angry about, you are statistically incorrect about the blacks and you can’t seem to accept that for some reason.

Lmao, what is it with people when confronted with the mildest exchange of ideas need to accuse the other of being "angry" who's angry here? You're the one screaming about niggers ruining the world. YOU are angry. I get it pal, you're another milky white guy who, lemme guess, was NEVER a victim of black on white crime, right?

Trump is literally a criminal rapist and 90% of this forum will vote for him, so let's not pretend crime is really what you're upset over. It's not crime, it's not violence they're just black and you hate that. White people killing children in schools, raping and stealing in their own neighborhoods, that's fine though. It's only outrageous when when a dude in dreads and a grill makes it to the paper.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Lmao, what is it with people when confronted with the mildest exchange of ideas need to accuse the other of being "angry" who's angry here? You're the one screaming about niggers ruining the world. YOU are angry. I get it pal, you're another milky white guy who, lemme guess, was NEVER a victim of black on white crime, right?

I grew up surrounded by them and know full well how beyond help they are. I’ve been assaulted unconscious by packs of them when I was 15.

It gave me the drive to escape poverty and become comfortably middle class safely away from them.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I grew up surrounded by them and know full well how beyond help they are. I’ve been assaulted unconscious by packs of them when I was 15.

I grew up in NYC and went to NYC schools. My High School was 90% black. The one kid I had a problem with was half white.

Tell me about you getting beat unconscious by a group of black people though, I'd absolutely LOVE to hear every detail. Hang on lemme make some coffee.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Hypothetical if a black man were to kill/assault a Cumia (Joe/Dawn/Warren/Layla)

Do you think Anthony would do anything other than rage tweet himself into the big one

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
And for the record I do not believe it is you. You have said so many outlandishly faggoty things that I know for a fact that this is someone doing a bit.
No that is 100% Danny. He posted dump sheets from the O&A days. He types and acts exactly like he did when he came to the Reddit. Hell the “bit” has been going on for a year now. If it was a troll it would have been blown or gotten boring by now.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Yeah and black homicides are DOWN significantly over the 80s and 90s. Does Anthony remember living in NY during the 80s and 90s? Because it's SAFER NOW than it ever was. Anthony Cumia is a weak minded, fearful, brainwashed pussy boy who needs skin contact with a firearm in order to feel safe in his own home. Pathetic.
Y-Yeah but the New York Post shows me black crime everyday so it must be MORE dangerous than it was in the 80’s!!!

“WHY THE HELL ISNT THE MEDIA REPORTING ON THIS???” Anthony says, linking to a news story.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
USA_Homicide_Offending_Rates_By_Race.png

Time to go to school.

White people account for 75.% of the population of the US.

Black people account for 13.6% of the population of the US.

This graph shows homicide rate per 100K people.

US population is roughly 340 million people.

That works out to 255 million white people and 46 million black people.

8750 white committed homicides vs 8280 black committed homicides.

Why doesn't Anthony ever mention white people are responsible for more violent crime than blacks? When was the last time a black kid shot up a school? Blew up a building? Why is violent crime all that matters? White people commit plenty of crime. Anthony is the King of Confirmation Bias. Hey Anthony, why is your network failing and why don't you have any friends anymore. Gee I wonder.
Is it encoded in jew DNA to defend nigger criminals? So 13% of niggers committ roughly the same amount of murder as 75% of whites? That isn't a stat that makes them look good yidster.

Do you have any numbers that show what percentage of heeb interns are friends with pedo radio DJs?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You're as retarded as your Canadian friend.

Mass is a different word than "School" You see how the letters are more and different? Mass and School are actually different words, you unbelievable idiots. Where'd you get that collage anyway? Your sources at Facebook and OnePatriotNews.org?
The chart is skewed obviously because if you define mass shootings as “three or more people killed in one instance” of course blacks are going to commit them more. They tend to have a history of getting into gun fights and not only shooting each other but innocents.

However, if you take random gang violence out of the equation there is literally no doubt whites commit more “mass shootings”. I said it in the other thread. The black MO is to shoot out a parking lot and accidentally hit a baby. The white MO is walking into a school or post office and opening fire.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
If Nana ever is in the hospital again, I’m gonna make personally sure to alert the black nurses and doctors on the floor her tweets, and /Gavin and her laughing at “baboon looking nurses” that took care of the count while her heart was on the shitter.

Am I offended by her racism, fuck no, but doesn’t mean one can’t use the current climate against her.

I’m just pro whatever makes her final years or days as miserable as possible