• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia Holocaust Expert

G

I think if a black person shot you, something tells me you'd be deserving. Attitudes here are a scary mimicry of Anthony. You all think you're tough but would literally piss your pants if a "scary black guy" approached you.
I just don't care for black people and prefer not to be around them. I never said I'm tough and I probably wouldn't literally pee my pants if a scary black guy approached me in Minneapolis but I would be afraid because like I said the city is where the aforementioned nigger knee incident occurred, so there would be no positive reason a black person would be approaching a white person in a sketchy manner. That's just common sense.

Yep, one small step towards a complete dox.
I gave away way too much information about myself in the Canadian thread. I'll probably get caught that way.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
USA_Homicide_Offending_Rates_By_Race.png

Time to go to school.

White people account for 75.% of the population of the US.

Black people account for 13.6% of the population of the US.

This graph shows homicide rate per 100K people.

US population is roughly 340 million people.

That works out to 255 million white people and 46 million black people.

8750 white committed homicides vs 8280 black committed homicides.

Why doesn't Anthony ever mention white people are responsible for more violent crime than blacks? When was the last time a black kid shot up a school? Blew up a building? Why is violent crime all that matters? White people commit plenty of crime. Anthony is the King of Confirmation Bias. Hey Anthony, why is your network failing and why don't you have any friends anymore. Gee I wonder.
Anthony breaking up with you has ruined your brain. When he was your sugar daddy you were all on board with his feelings on coloreds.

The money stopped rolling in so you changed your mind. Interesting behavior.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The money stopped rolling in

What money? Sirius paid shit and Anthony never bought me anything and I never asked. The fantasies you guys have are fucking pathetic. What's in your head dude? We'd go on dates and he'd feed me truffles off his fork? Is that part of the decade old gay fantasies you guys have of him and I? When the guy you're tying to "burn" laughs it off, now you're just having gay fantasies.

Lemme guess. Jokes on me cuz you're not even gay, right? BOPPPPP!

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
What money? Sirius paid shit and Anthony never bought me anything and I never asked. The fantasies you guys have are fucking pathetic. What's in your head dude? We'd go on dates and he'd feed me truffles off his fork? Is that part of the decade old gay fantasies you guys have of him and I? When the guy you're tying to "burn" laughs it off, now you're just having gay fantasies.
Danny doesn’t care about his sugar daddy breaking up with him.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
3.5% of the population commit more than half the murders, if you don’t think there’s problem with violence in the black community you’re just a full blown retard. Per capita blacks are incredibly more prone to criminality than anybody else, including groups as poor as they are.

Pretending they aren’t the most violent and uneducated demographic here is simply ignoring reality.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
USA_Homicide_Offending_Rates_By_Race.png

Time to go to school.

White people account for 75.% of the population of the US.

Black people account for 13.6% of the population of the US.

This graph shows homicide rate per 100K people.

US population is roughly 340 million people.

That works out to 255 million white people and 46 million black people.

8750 white committed homicides vs 8280 black committed homicides.

Why doesn't Anthony ever mention white people are responsible for more violent crime than blacks? When was the last time a black kid shot up a school? Blew up a building? Why is violent crime all that matters? White people commit plenty of crime. Anthony is the King of Confirmation Bias. Hey Anthony, why is your network failing and why don't you have any friends anymore. Gee I wonder.
A quarter of those "white" stats are non-whites that are mysteriously listed as "white" after incarceration.

This isn't some BS right-wing conspiracy either. Google it, Google it.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
3.5% of the population commit more than half the murders, if you don’t think there’s problem with violence in the black community you’re just a full blown retard. Per capita blacks are incredibly more prone to criminality than anybody else, including groups as poor as they are.

Pretending they aren’t the most violent and uneducated demographic here is simply ignoring reality.

You guys are like SOOOOO close to understanding it.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
A quarter of those "white" stats are non-whites that are mysteriously listed as "white" after incarceration.

This isn't some BS right-wing conspiracy either. Google it, Google it.

Oh! Well if SAFETYANDJUSTICECHALLENGE.ORG SAYS SO!!!!! Find a circus, and join it.

BUBBLER

Forum Clout

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
G

Lemme guess. Jokes on me cuz you're not even gay, right? BOPPPPP!
[SIZE=26px]YOU

MOOCHED

OFF

DRACULA

FOR

YEARS[/SIZE]

BUBBLER

Forum Clout

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
lol the one I linked has actually been updated to be black, but the rest have archived links, they seem to change them when laughed about online but they doctor the numbers as a master of course.

Exanple archived link https://archive.ph/W4p7a