• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia Holocaust Expert

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What started in the '60s? Civil rights movement and when black fathers started leaving.
Well they didn’t start “leaving” as much as getting arrested. But you’re not going to get an argument from me that blacks have literally 0 concept of a family unit because even in scenarios where theres no arrests black fathers typically leave. Plus the pregnancy rates for young black women etc etc…there’s very little “explanations” you could make for it. However my point about the 60’s-90’s was that at that time, sure, whites may have coddled blacks but certainly not to the extent we do now. Yet blacks were committing crimes at about the same rates as today. So enabling on a societal level, rather than the governmental level (i.e, DA’s refusing to prosecute thefts) is less of a contributing factor.
I didn't expect to come into this conversation defending Dracula's racism, but I guess even a broken clock is right two times a day.
The problem is is that Cumia is right about blacks committing more crime, he just literally has 0 solution or if he does have one it’s “Just fucking kill them!” Which isn’t very conducive to the civilized society he wants.

G

Well they didn’t start “leaving” as much as getting arrested. But you’re not going to get an argument from me that blacks have literally 0 concept of a family unit because even in scenarios where theres no arrests black fathers typically leave. Plus the pregnancy rates for young black women etc etc…there’s very little “explanations” you could make for it. However my point about the 60’s-90’s was that at that time, sure, whites may have coddled blacks but certainly not to the extent we do now. Yet blacks were committing crimes at about the same rates as today. So enabling on a societal level, rather than the governmental level (i.e, DA’s refusing to prosecute thefts) is less of a contributing factor.

The problem is is that Cumia is right about blacks committing more crime, he just literally has 0 solution or if he does have one it’s “Just fucking kill them!” Which isn’t very conducive to the civilized society he wants.
No sarcasm, both very good points.

I do have a solution which would be to incentivize responsible behaviour instead of irresponsible behaviour. For example stop giving out money for every welfare baby that gets popped out, start giving large tax returns to married black couples who have children. Make drug tests mandatory for welfare and food stamps. Things of that nature. And not just the black community the entire poor community would benefit from that.

I absolutely believe in helping the downtrodden but there is a system set up currently where help is both overused and abused. And that's certainly can't be helping the black crime problem in America.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I do have a solution which would be to incentivize responsible behaviour instead of irresponsible behaviour. For example stop giving out money for every welfare baby that gets popped out, start giving large tax returns to married black couples who have children. Make drug tests mandatory for welfare and food stamps. Things of that nature. And not just the black community the entire poor community would benefit from that. I absolutely believe in helping the downtrodden but there is a system set up currently where help is both overused and abused. And that's certainly can't be helping the black crime problem in America.
Well this is part of a larger problem in America. Right now currently our welfare system is designed to help primarily black people instead of overall poor people, and some of the shit they have in place actually hurts these families more than it helps. An example? You can’t get welfare / food stamps (can’t remember which one) if you’re a single mother with a man living in the house. So even a black mother who WANTS to bring a father figure into the household literally can’t for threat of getting their welfare cut off.

The second issue is that welfare isn’t incentive based. It’s just a blanket for everyone. It needs to be handed out on a basis to minimize dependence and instead act as a launch pad to individual success so these people can be weened off of it. Not sure the solution to that though

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Earlier today you remembered from like two weeks ago that my girlfriend and I were sitting on the couch laughing about me fighting with you. You remembered that at the drop of a hat you didn't even have to look it up. Don't pretend like you're going places and doing big things because all you've done your entire life is fuck up opportunities and be hated.

Yes! That was memorable to me because I couldn't help but think how pathetic that was. Like, you sitting there with your chick thinking you're cool for posting on this board. Your chick sounds lovely as well. 10/10 I'm sure. Which one of the two Fargo prostitutes is your girl? Everyone knows all the hottest girls are in Minneapolis. Pal, listen. You live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. You know who lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota? Losers. All the podunk places you're all from, you live there because you're losers who can't do better. Minneapolis. Greenville. Ft. Meyers. These are loser towns. Great places for when you simply can't hack it in a real city.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
God i’m shitting up this thread….

FACT: The people who grow up around blacks are usually less racist.

My mother grew up in one of the first desegregated neighborhoods in her state. She went to an all black school and lived in an all black neighborhood. She never really saw a problem with blacks.

My father on the other hand grew up in a whitebread town and never interacted with a black person in his entire life. And he was absolutely petrified of them and held the most stereotypical thoughts about them with no basis in reality. Just shit he saw on Fox News.

If I had to posit some sort of theory…When you grow up around blacks like that, even though your skin is white, you’re technically “black”. They don’t see you as “the white oppressor” or some shit. How could they? You’re riding the same bus as them, going to the same school with them, in the same neighborhood as them etc etc…
That's no fact...Before I continue, how old is your mother?

G

Yes! That was memorable to me because I couldn't help but think how pathetic that was. Like, you sitting there with your chick thinking you're cool for posting on this board. Your chick sounds lovely as well. 10/10 I'm sure. Which one of the two Fargo prostitutes is your girl? Everyone knows all the hottest girls are in Minneapolis. Pal, listen. You live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. You know who lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota? Losers. All the podunk places you're all from, you live there because you're losers who can't do better. Minneapolis. Greenville. Ft. Meyers. These are loser towns. Great places for when you simply can't hack it in a real city.
Montréal isn't a real city? 🤔 I lived there most of my life. And I think my girlfriend is a ten out of ten, despite the fact that she's a non-white. What does it matter what you think or where she's born? She's not even American originally, so... good Fargo joke I guess? The day that I give two tenths of a fuck what some washed up loser envisions my girlfriend to be is the day I pull a Danny Ross and check myself in the mental hospital.

Your whole schtick of trying to insult me for being a rube doesn't really work when you consider the fact that the twin cities is a metro area with around four million people in it. Now I understand to a rat-faced kike who isn't welcome anywhere outside of Jew York that your rabbi counseled you never to leave the five boroughs, but that wasn't because we're all a bunch of hillbilly rubes like you seem to think we are. It's because you have a voice almost as annoying as Sam Roberts with the same amount of undeserved ego. The difference is that Sam went on to become extremely rich and successful and famous, and you went on to become a punchline on a BBS.

You aren't man enough to leave your gay little city because in the immortal words of Steve (who left his DNA on this planet. He has a legacy through a child. Have you done that yet?) Your problem is no one has ever taken you by the head and smashed your fucking face through the wall.

And that would become a reality if you actually left your Hasidic hidey hole.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Steve Car made you look like a little bitch ass yenta

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Montréal isn't a real city? 🤔 I lived there most of my life. And I think my girlfriend is a ten out of ten, despite the fact that she's a non-white. What does it matter what you think or where she's born? She's not even American originally, so... good Fargo joke I guess? The day that I give two tenths of a fuck what some washed up loser envisions my girlfriend to be is the day I pull a Danny Ross and check myself in the mental hospital.

Your whole schtick of trying to insult me for being a rube doesn't really work when you consider the fact that the twin cities is a metro area with around four million people in it. Now I understand to a rat-faced kike who isn't welcome anywhere outside of Jew York that your rabbi counseled you never to leave the five boroughs, but that wasn't because we're all a bunch of hillbilly rubes like you seem to think we are. It's because you have a voice almost as annoying as Sam Roberts with the same amount of undeserved ego. The difference is that Sam went on to become extremely rich and successful and famous, and you went on to become a punchline on a BBS.

You aren't man enough to leave your gay little city because in the immortal words of Steve (who left his DNA on this planet. He has a legacy through a child. Have you done that yet?) Your problem is no one has ever taken you by the head and smashed your fucking face through the wall.

And that would become a reality if you actually left your Hasidic hidey hole.

So go back there, Canuck. America sucks so hard but you fucking moved here didn't you. All I was saying about your chick is that she's probably fucking disgusting, since you live in a boondock, flyover state.

But, you are a fucking hillbilly. Sam isn't rich. I dunno if you know this, but, radio people aren't generally paid well. Sam fucking Roberts is not a name in the business. If he's making 100K, he should consider himself extremely lucky. I've lived a bunch of places, friend. Places you won't ever afford most likely. Funny how I worked with the show for 9 years and met thousands of fans but yet, not ONE of em ever did a fucking thing. Only years after the fact and thousands of miles away, people suddenly want to get physical. Maybe one day, if you're not too scared to come to a big city (WITH BLACKS!) I'd love to show you what I already know. You're a pussy and wouldn't do a fucking thing. Just like 100% of the others. Not 99. 100%.

On one of the old boards .net, they were notorious for shitting on the show and it's related people. One of the mods somehow made it in studio for a Dr. Steve SNV show. He was live posting and I caught him. Anthony and his ex were there that night and they promptly kicked his fat ass out of there without a single fucking peep from this shit-talking puss factory. Big man on the board, tail between his obese legs IRL. You'll be no different.

G

Real shit dude, don't reply to me if all you're going to say is "every city outside of New York is full of hillbillies, there are no pretty girls in Minneapolis and there are no ugly girls in New York, me better than you."

Stop bringing that weak ass sauce to this chili cook-off. And if you do don't tag me in it because I don't want to be involved in it.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Real shit dude, don't reply to me if all you're going to say is "every city outside of New York is full of hillbillies, there are no pretty girls in Minneapolis and there are no ugly girls in New York, me better than you."

Stop bringing that weak ass sauce to this chili cook-off. And if you do don't tag me in it because I don't want to be involved in it.

You're a loser. Your girl is a loser and you live in a loser city with zero interest from anyone else in the country. Enjoy your cold mid-western cultureless existence with your fat stomached Eskimo girlfriend. What are you gonna do about it? Type some more? Oh no.

G

So go back there, Canuck. America sucks so hard but you fucking moved here didn't you. All I was saying about your chick is that she's probably fucking disgusting, since you live in a boondock, flyover state.

But, you are a fucking hillbilly. Sam isn't rich. I dunno if you know this, but, radio people aren't generally paid well. Sam fucking Roberts is not a name in the business. If he's making 100K, he should consider himself extremely lucky. I've lived a bunch of places, friend. Places you won't ever afford most likely. Funny how I worked with the show for 9 years and met thousands of fans but yet, not ONE of em ever did a fucking thing. Only years after the fact and thousands of miles away, people suddenly want to get physical. Maybe one day, if you're not too scared to come to a big city (WITH BLACKS!) I'd love to show you what I already know. You're a pussy and wouldn't do a fucking thing. Just like 100% of the others. Not 99. 100%.

On one of the old boards .net, they were notorious for shitting on the show and it's related people. One of the mods somehow made it in studio for a Dr. Steve SNV show. He was live posting and I caught him. Anthony and his ex were there that night and they promptly kicked his fat ass out of there without a single fucking peep from this shit-talking puss factory. Big man on the board, tail between his obese legs IRL. You'll be no different.
Calls me a Canuck and then a hillbilly in the same post. Take your bipolar meds, ratface.

And I'm from a big city and I currently live in a big city with blacks. I wouldn't get physical with you not because I'm afraid of you, but because I'm an adult who's not stupid enough to go to jail beating up a little pipsqueak like you. Besides you'll do the same thing that happened when Steve punked you out, you'll talk and talk and talk like a snarky little ex-girlfriend and then when someone challenges you to get physical you'll say "oh is that who you want to do??? respond to things by throwing around hunks of meat???" You were a bitch then and I severely doubt twenty years of less testosterone and more male pattern baldness has changed that.

As for me being obese and my girlfriend being disgusting, wrong again, child. I'm not obese because I take care of myself, and to be honest I couldn't really tell you if my girlfriend's disgusting because she looks exactly like the other two billion of her kind in the world lol.

You should have went the straight edge route, my guy. I'm forty and I feel fucking amazing when I wake up. I'm sure the years of binge drinking, big pharma psych meds, and all those slices of pizza you're talking about going and getting have certainly taken their toll on you.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You're 40?!?!??! And you can't get out of Minnesota? Fuck man, I can't even shit on you anymore, I genuinely feel bad. I figured you were 20 like Sue Lightning. Nah Steve was at work. We're not at work. You wouldn't touch me because you're a pussy. I can't stress this fact enough. You are a huge pussy and would never have the balls to talk shit unless you were anonymously online. I'm not anonymous. I'm calling you a pussy and I'll keep calling you a pussy.

When you wake up tomorrow and feel AMAZING? You'll still be a bitchmade pussy, living in the appendix of America. Now go call your girlfriend and excitedly tell her you're talking to me online. I'm sure she'll juice right up for ya.

G

Aren't you like fifty? And you can't get out of New York. Keep leaning back on that "me from the big city me better than you" argument and you might just convince yourself. My town is cooler than your town is about as gay as an argument as my dad can beat up your dad. You're a middle-aged man saying that to someone.

And I don't have to call my girlfriend she lives with me. I actually have a very nice life with someone who loves me, and I like where I live. That concept seems foreign to you because you're a loser, and you will continue to be a loser until the day you die alone, the laughingstock who was even a joke when he was thrown a bone for the few years he mooched off Dracula.

So while you drink yourself into a stupor and pop your psych meds every day you go ahead and look in that mirror and tell yourself that you are not a pussy, you are big daddy Danny Ross who constantly gets in fights and never loses and who isn't a horse shoe bald rat face with an annoying voice.

Once again you have to scale it back. Too close to the sun, Icarus. It's posts like this that make it painfully obvious that you aren't really Danny. I like playing along as much as the next person but stop making it so obvious that you're larping. Fucking reel it in, buddy.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
No I'm early 40's. I've been out of NYC and back. But, you wouldn't know that. It's not about a cool town. It's about affording to live there. You don't live here because you CAN'T live here. Your $45,000 job isn't gonna cut it. Besides you'd be cowering at your own shadow since it's black and seemingly following you.

I find your barbs particularly amusing since it's clear you don't really know anything about me aside from what you've read in YouTube comments.

Keep pondering over whether or not "I'm really me" and talking shit from your fucking igloo you live in with TukTuk the mountain girl. You wake up to a chunky flat faced nightmare in fucking Minneapolis. Nothing you say remotely stings.

Your chick probably looks like the True Detective cop.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
You're a loser. Your girl is a loser and you live in a loser city with zero interest from anyone else in the country. Enjoy your cold mid-western cultureless existence with your fat stomached Eskimo girlfriend. What are you gonna do about it? Type some more? Oh no.
You are the text book definition of a loser. You will never have a family, you were disowned by your own parents, you have nothing better to do than post in a forum where you are constantly insulted and belittled.

Steve C broke you.

Forum Clout
So what you're saying is white kids are 3X as likely to shoot up a school. Why isn't this a topic of discussion on TACS? EDIT - Your figures aren't school shootings, but simply MASS shootings.

Are you gonna be starstruck when you realize it's actually me? I'll kick back and wait for you to demand "proof" like everyone else around here. lmao.
Danny is not pathetic enough to waste his time doing your gay ass bit

G

No I'm early 40's. I've been out of NYC and back. But, you wouldn't know that. It's not about a cool town. It's about affording to live there. You don't live here because you CAN'T live here. Your $45,000 job isn't gonna cut it. Besides you'd be cowering at your own shadow since it's black and seemingly following you.

I find your barbs particularly amusing since it's clear you don't really know anything about me aside from what you've read in YouTube comments.

Keep pondering over whether or not "I'm really me" and talking shit from your fucking igloo you live in with TukTuk the mountain girl. You wake up to a chunky flat faced nightmare in fucking Minneapolis. Nothing you say remotely stings.

Your chick probably looks like the True Detective cop.
I used to live on 20th Ave in alphabet city and then new dorp in staten island. Again, weird flex about how cool it is to live in NY. I lived there for two years and "made it" just fine, but I fucking despised it. I don't know why you keep insisting on using that as the crux of your insult, but I figured I would withhold that information for a bit to make you look silly after you kept bragging about how cool you are cause [SIZE=26px]NEW YAWK.[/SIZE]

So is she an Eskimo, a mountain girl or a hillbilly? You're confusing yourself, buddy. I mean Jesus dude she's a chink for Christ sake, you can come up with better material than tuk tuk the igloo girl. I'd make fun of your girlfriend but I'm not sure if you use your left hand your right hand or a pocket pussy.

And I'm not pondering whatsoever over if you're really you. I know for a fact you're not. The real Danny Ross wouldn't be spending his days on a BBS arguing with a bunch of people who hate him.

Again: REEL IT IN, Icarus. The wings are melting.