• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Adam Carolla threatening to pull a cumia

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
They're dumb, trendy faggots. Nevada also has no state tax and the property tax rate is almost 1/3 of Texas. It's also a shorter move, but they're in lala land so they don't have to lift a finger.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
They're dumb, trendy faggots. Nevada also has no state tax and the property tax rate is almost 1/3 of Texas. It's also a shorter move, but they're in lala land so they don't have to lift a finger.
Isn't Nevada way hotter than most of Texas though? I probably wouldn't want to live in a fucking desert either.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Why do you guys always do this, post a picture of an obscure hot brawwd and then leave it to me to look at more pictures of her
Carolla got this??

1719706469056.png

1719706506040.png

los-angeles-usa-13th-feb-2017-actress-crystal-marie-denha-at-the-world-HNHY3J.jpg

1719706605815.png

You're welcome

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
It's a dry heat. East Texas has horrendous humidity.
Which is why people haven't moved to DFW or Houston. It's cooler in a bit more north, but Houston is hell to get through unless you live closer to the coast to catch a breeze every now and then.

There's nothing here behind the Pine Curtain and yet people are moving here in droves, not Californians though, disgruntled people from Austin who build shitty McMansions or double wides, which are both built from the same materials.

Every single person I knew who moved from the West Coast has moved right back. The money you save on taxes gets sucked right up in almost everything else, plus you don't get the safety nets afforded by those other states.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
- Paradise will be paid $32,000 monthly for spousal support along with $17,000 a month in child support payments for their two children.

He really is pulling a Cumia
600k a year. Lol. Fuck that. It's insane that somehow, judges have decided that women are entitled to enjoy the same lifestyle as to when they were married to the breadwinner. I know it's not a new thing, but it's fucking criminal.

Last edited: