• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Adam Carolla threatening to pull a cumia

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Bunch of crybaby fucking faggots. John Adams would have locked these tards up for sedition 200 years ago. Woodrow Wilson would have locked them up 100 years ago. But sure, the real violation of the constitution is “I can’t say nigger to black peoples faces without them getting angry at me”

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Among PragerU’s leading financiers are the oil and gas fracking billionaire brothers Farris and Dan Wilks, who have ponied up at least $8m over the past decade, according to Texas financial records.​
Other top conservative donors to PragerU, which styles itself as alternative to the “dominant leftwing ideology in culture, media and education”, include the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation, the National Christian Charitable Foundation and the Dick and Betsy DeVos Foundation.​
Tax records also reveal that PragerU has flourished financially in recent years as the Prager University Foundation raised $196m from 2018 through 2022. That growth is underscored by revenues rising from $17.9m in 2018 to $65.1m in 2022.​
Prager’s chief executive, Marissa Streit, whose biography on LinkedIn says she once served in Israeli military intelligence, boasts on its website: “PragerU is redefining how people think about media and education. We produce edutainment – an intersection of education and entertainment. Our content is essential to shaping culture and preserving American ideals.”​

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It's a real documentary.

“You should be able to say ideas without fear of being fired or shouted down”

So if I say jews committed every atrocity in the world and drink baby blood after they cut their foreskin off, I shouldn’t be fired or silenced, yeah? What if I say I’m a pedophile and want to rape babies. I shouldn’t be silenced or fired for that, YEAH???

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
But none of these people were ever canceled. The fuck

Prager almost got Shoah'd for pretending like he cares about America first by questioning a Muslim congressman. LOL, Dubya appointed this schmuck to the Holocaust Memorial Council.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
1719336441130.png

When did he morph into a lesbian

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout

He sucks so bad. I liked him on loveline so I thought I'd give his podcast a shot. Not even 5 minutes in he was whining about how the white man is the victim
I've listened to Loveline so much throughout my life but almost literally everything else that Adam has been involved in has been unmitigated dogshit. Every once in a while I'll listen to a clip of his current show and it's nothing but him droning on about how great he is and how he pulled himself up from his bootstraps. He's everything he used to rail against.

Adam found that sweet right wing grift money..fucker is friends with Jimmy still too; so can't be that hardcore of MAGA
His wife left him partially because she is a liberal and Adam has gone further and further to the right. He's a grifter but he does believe what he says.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Wow, California must be devastated to lose a talent that huge. How will they ever recover? He'll be like one of those queers who fled to Austin, only to discover it sucks there, too.
Sucks even worse. The only benefit to California is it’s like Florida - They’ve spent half a century building up all the rich areas so they’re some of the wealthiest / nicest in the country. There is no equivalent to that in Austin or Greenville.