• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Adam Carolla threatening to pull a cumia

Forum Clout
Sucks even worse. The only benefit to California is it’s like Florida - They’ve spent half a century building up all the rich areas so they’re some of the wealthiest / nicest in the country. There is no equivalent to that in Austin or Greenville.
I know people who've done this. They decided to escape their liberal hell-hole prison and move to lovely South Carolina, or Tennessee, only to discover it's just like home, except hotter, dumber, and trashier. It's usually people who tweet, Facebook, and/or watch lots of TV news. They get all wound up over that content to a point where they make actual life decisions based upon it, and they're almost always really stupid. Like, for example, elderly bottom queens who think Greenville SC is a bastion of white Christo-American values, and not just a tiny shithole out in the woods.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
“You should be able to say ideas without fear of being fired or shouted down”

So if I say jews committed every atrocity in the world and drink baby blood after they cut their foreskin off, I shouldn’t be fired or silenced, yeah? What if I say I’m a pedophile and want to rape babies. I shouldn’t be silenced or fired for that, YEAH???

So if I say jews committed every atrocity in the world and drink baby blood after they cut their foreskin off, I shouldn’t be fired or silenced, yeah? What if I say I’m a pedophile and want to rape babies. I shouldn’t be silenced or fired for that, YEAH???
Well that would all be true.

Forum Clout
I know people who've done this. They decided to escape their liberal hell-hole prison and move to lovely South Carolina, or Tennessee, only to discover it's just like home, except hotter, dumber, and trashier. It's usually people who tweet, Facebook, and/or watch lots of TV news. They get all wound up over that content to a point where they make actual life decisions based upon it, and they're almost always really stupid. Like, for example, elderly bottom queens who think Greenville SC is a bastion of white Christo-American values, and not just a tiny shithole out in the woods.
There's all these comics like Bill Maher who are terminally stuck in this 2016-2018 online culture, where all they do is constantly talk about liberals/conservatives like it's real life.

When confronted about when did actually run into these caricatures in real life, they say "Well on Twitter" or "I saw this this video online (probably from 2017)".

It'd be like if I was talking about a crazy guy I heard on the F train like he was a sane serious person. That's what they all sound like now, and they don't even realize it because it's just who they are now.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
There's all these comics like Bill Maher who are terminally stuck in this 2016-2018 online culture, where all they do is constantly talk about liberals/conservatives like it's real life.

When confronted about when did actually run into these caricatures in real life, they say "Well on Twitter" or "I saw this this video online (probably from 2017)".

It'd be like if I was talking about a crazy guy I heard on the F train like he was a sane serious person. That's what they all sound like now, and they don't even realize it because it's just who they are now.
Look at Rogan or Dave Smith. 2024 and they still talk about COVID and the vaccines like we’re still living under lockdowns. Look at Anthony, who’s entire perception of how niggers act is ONLY through what he sees on Twitter. Anybody over 30 has a weak ability to divorce the internet from real life. They have no conception that the algorithms are basically reenforcing what they’re seeing and thus they think thats all there is. You see this happen on the left too with people who think the white supremacist retards allowed back on twitter are somehow a good representation of the Republican party, or how people feel in general.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He had a few good moments. The homeowners for one episode came in a minivan the wife was driving. Adam turned to his cohost and said he'd never let his wife drive him. He also made fun of a crew member of the show for being over 30 and wearing a backwards baseball cap and cargo shorts.

Which probably helped the show get cancelled. TV execs wanted a happy faggot like the host of Extreme Makeover Home Edition and Adam is wop.
If Adam Carolla ever tried to insult me I'd spit in his face and be like "didn't you want to be an actor you fucking pretending faggot?"

Forum Clout
Look at Rogan or Dave Smith. 2024 and they still talk about COVID and the vaccines like we’re still living under lockdowns. Look at Anthony, who’s entire perception of how niggers act is ONLY through what he sees on Twitter. Anybody over 30 has a weak ability to divorce the internet from real life. They have no conception that the algorithms are basically reenforcing what they’re seeing and thus they think thats all there is. You see this happen on the left too with people who think the white supremacist retards allowed back on twitter are somehow a good representation of the Republican party, or how people feel in general.
True, but I know plenty of people well over 30 who've likewise lost all touch with reality, and they're all either prolific tweeters or heavy TV news watchers. "Can you believe how Biden allows these trannies to participate in girls' sports like they're real women?"...uh yeah, OK. They read one story about some he/she winning the high school pole vaulting competition, they "participate in the discussion", and soon the algorithm has them convinced that trannies are running amok, because the algorithm is feeding them more and more tranny stories. And they fail to grasp this.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
True, but I know plenty of people well over 30 who've likewise lost all touch with reality, and they're all either prolific tweeters or heavy TV news watchers. "Can you believe how Biden allows these trannies to participate in girls' sports like they're real women?"...uh yeah, OK. They read one story about some he/she winning the high school pole vaulting competition, they "participate in the discussion", and soon the algorithm has them convinced that trannies are running amok, because the algorithm is feeding them more and more tranny stories. And they fail to grasp this.
Almost everyday i have to hear from some boomer how terrible it is that illegal immigrants exist, or trannies are playing in sports, or how Biden is demented, and how the country is falling apart. Yet all these people walk around like life is fine and only resume this panic, coincidentally, when they turn on the TV or social media. People can argue if these issues affect these people but the fact is is that they’re not even aware of how this issue they care about so much affects them. Genuinely ask a boomer how illegal immigrants are hurting them and you’ll receive stock Fox News answers. “They’re just destroying our country” “They’re taking our jobs” “They’re getting free stuff and we’re not!”. And of course the only informational basis they use to make these conclusions is someone on TV or Twitter told them its happening.

Forum Clout
Almost everyday i have to hear from some boomer how terrible it is that illegal immigrants exist, or trannies are playing in sports, or how Biden is demented, and how the country is falling apart. Yet all these people walk around like life is fine and only resume this panic, coincidentally, when they turn on the TV or social media. People can argue if these issues affect these people but the fact is is that they’re not even aware of how this issue they care about so much affects them. Genuinely ask a boomer how illegal immigrants are hurting them and you’ll receive stock Fox News answers. “They’re just destroying our country” “They’re taking our jobs” “They’re getting free stuff and we’re not!”. And of course the only informational basis they use to make these conclusions is someone on TV or Twitter told them its happening.
Like where I currently live. A bunch of retards are screeching and braying about more "luxury apartments" being built next to a nightmarish highway, and it's a legitimate concern. However, a few years ago, when the local elections took place, they were busy tweeting Sleepy Joe memes, and paid no attention to the local election, an election that was won by someone with deep ties to lots of land developers. If they had been paying attention, they might have been able to actually do something about it, but they preferred tweeting and Facebooking instead.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Adam found that sweet right wing grift money..fucker is friends with Jimmy still too; so can't be that hardcore of MAGA
Well I think if you’re not a gigantic faggot then you don’t let politics interfere with your friendships. Kimmel kind of side stepped around actually shitting on him too. Hoo hoo, Robin I’m a complete ingrate shut in. Jimmy is the godfather of Adam’s kid.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout

I always alternate between loving and hating you. Yes, I genuinely believe that anyone can hold any opinion that they want and shouldn’t be professionally penalized for it.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I always alternate between loving and hating you. Yes, I genuinely believe that anyone can hold any opinion that they want and shouldn’t be professionally penalized for it.
My point was more so that these people are hypocrites. They’ll cry about not being able to say nigger and keep a job but would be perfectly fine with an antisemite being fired.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
My point was more so that these people are hypocrites. They’ll cry about not being able to say nigger and keep a job but would be perfectly fine with an antisemite being fired.
That’s fair. I just wish people were more ideologically consistent. I’ve never actually hated you but your opinions annoy me from time to time. Give me your work number so I can have you fired because I disagree with you.

Forum Clout
Well I think if you’re not a gigantic faggot then you don’t let politics interfere with your friendships. Kimmel kind of side stepped around actually shitting on him too. Hoo hoo, Robin I’m a complete ingrate shut in. Jimmy is the godfather of Adam’s kid.

Well yeah, but the person you're responding to is a piece of shit as a human being who politicizes absolutely everything and never shuts the fuck up about it. So of course he would think that two people with different political viewpoints couldn't be friends.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Well yeah, but the person you're responding to is a piece of shit as a human being who politicizes absolutely everything and never shuts the fuck up about it. So of course he would think that two people with different political viewpoints couldn't be friends.
Sue is a good guy. It’s not his fault that he’s 22. We were all young once. Edit: you’re not even talking about Sue. I can’t read.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Sue is a good guy. It’s not his fault that he’s 22. We were all young once. Edit: you’re not even talking about Sue. I can’t read.
i was saying that Jimmy and Adam are proof that 99.9 percent of people dance like monkeys for politics on tv or whatever, mean in personal life they don't let stupid politics dictate their friendships. Some of my friends support Trump, RFK or Biden, we might not see eye 2 eye, but we share similar things of interest from sports to hobbies to film