• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Adam Carolla threatening to pull a cumia

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout

He sucks so bad. I liked him on loveline so I thought I'd give his podcast a shot. Not even 5 minutes in he was whining about how the white man is the victim
He hardly a victim , hes like a year 2000 democrat

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
his podcast was okay for maybe the first year after he just lost his last radio gig on klsx. but adam is a lazy fuck.. he turned it into a generic shitty formulaic radio show where he just hits all the beats. he even insisted on having a hole, so he brought back the jew teresa strasser, then alison rosen, then gina grad. always a jewish hole since adam is obsessed with them.

This is just I have to leave. I don't even know where I'm going. This isn't me cheating on you for another woman. This is 'I hate you so much. I'm moving into a motel room and not dating for six years.'"

already with the typical LA faggot attitude too..

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
ZOGGED

Clipboard01.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Remember that dog shit "reality" house repair TV show he did with his faggot boyfriend? Christ that was bad

He had a few good moments. The homeowners for one episode came in a minivan the wife was driving. Adam turned to his cohost and said he'd never let his wife drive him. He also made fun of a crew member of the show for being over 30 and wearing a backwards baseball cap and cargo shorts.

Which probably helped the show get cancelled. TV execs wanted a happy faggot like the host of Extreme Makeover Home Edition and Adam is wop.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout