a confederate fag

Like, every fucking day, it should have been: "Hey come by later, I have 5 chicks coming by and we're going to take the boat out." Instead, he's calling hookers to go skinny dipping in his pool.
Fuck Anthony and all but TBH hiring a whore at home sounds way better than spending even more money to spend hours with a group of women. Especially the type of entitled vapid skanks that go on rich men's boats.

G

No, because he did all this when he had even more cash and access to MUCH better looking women. He's been wearing the same Rockstar and NYPD tshirts for 15 years. Or that fucking NOSTROMO shirt, which HAS to be 16 years old by now. I never understood his lifestyle. How you get home at 11am, be rich af, and then do absolutely nothing and live your life the same as if you had a studio apartment in the Bronx. Twitter, TV, drink some beer. More Twitter. No friends, no going out, no social plans, no outside parties. Not even a hobby. The theater and basement was done and I had to force him to get his shit framed up and on the wall. Like dude this is YOUR house and you don't even give a fuck about it. I remember having to drag his ass out to Long Beach for a Lazlow get together. He was invited and didn't want to go. Like, what the fuck else are you doing. Ever.

Like, every fucking day, it should have been: "Hey come by later, I have 5 chicks coming by and we're going to take the boat out." Instead, he's calling hookers to go skinny dipping in his pool.
We all squander what we have. I look back at my early 20s and wish I did more acid. I was invited to do it heaps, but I didn't.

At least I don't have some weasly kike playing captain hindsight for me 20 years later.

We all squander what we have. I look back at my early 20s and wish I did more acid. I was invited to do it heaps, but I didn't.

At least I don't have some weasly kike playing captain hindsight for me 20 years later.

Wormy little kike is doing the exact same thing here as he did on the subreddit. He knows the only time he's likeable is when he's bashing Ant or dishing dirt on him. Doesn't change the fact that he was best friends with a pedo for years and he's seething that he doesn't have his money.