a confederate fag

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
ff.png

Voscabulary

m-m-m-m-m-m-mud
This guy has money and fucks a chick 30 years younger than him. Works 2 hours a day and flies his cute little planes in his yard. What the fuck is he complaining about all the fucking time, all day long.
this guy had money and fucks a daft bitch with a dried cunt who's nearing middle age herself. auntie complains all the time because he's a miserable bastard who threw all of his leisure away just so he could tweet "F/N!"

this guy had money and fucks a daft bitch with a dried cunt who's nearing middle age herself. auntie complains all the time because he's a miserable bastard who threw all of his leisure away just so he could tweet "F/N!"

No, because he did all this when he had even more cash and access to MUCH better looking women. He's been wearing the same Rockstar and NYPD tshirts for 15 years. Or that fucking NOSTROMO shirt, which HAS to be 16 years old by now. I never understood his lifestyle. How you get home at 11am, be rich af, and then do absolutely nothing and live your life the same as if you had a studio apartment in the Bronx. Twitter, TV, drink some beer. More Twitter. No friends, no going out, no social plans, no outside parties. Not even a hobby. The theater and basement was done and I had to force him to get his shit framed up and on the wall. Like dude this is YOUR house and you don't even give a fuck about it. I remember having to drag his ass out to Long Beach for a Lazlow get together. He was invited and didn't want to go. Like, what the fuck else are you doing. Ever.

Like, every fucking day, it should have been: "Hey come by later, I have 5 chicks coming by and we're going to take the boat out." Instead, he's calling hookers to go skinny dipping in his pool.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
So was the South fighting to keep niggers enslaved or was it about “states rights”?

This dude couldn’t even name 3 Civil War generals. This dude couldn’t even name the capitol of the Confederacy - Either one. This dude couldn’t even explain how or why West Virginia was a border state.

Wow, union and confederate soldiers were on good terms? Its almost like they realized they were both Americans, and were stupid for spending 4 years and killing hundreds of thousands of our own people to fight for niggers. Remember - The North may have been fighting to free them but the South was fighting to keep them. Both sides were LITERALLY killing other white people …over blacks.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
No, because he did all this when he had even more cash and access to MUCH better looking women. He's been wearing the same Rockstar and NYPD tshirts for 15 years. Or that fucking NOSTROMO shirt, which HAS to be 16 years old by now. I never understood his lifestyle. How you get home at 11am, be rich af, and then do absolutely nothing and live your life the same as if you had a studio apartment in the Bronx. Twitter, TV, drink some beer. More Twitter. No friends, no going out, no social plans, no outside parties. Not even a hobby. The theater and basement was done and I had to force him to get his shit framed up and on the wall. Like dude this is YOUR house and you don't even give a fuck about it. I remember having to drag his ass out to Long Beach for a Lazlow get together. He was invited and didn't want to go. Like, what the fuck else are you doing. Ever.

Like, every fucking day, it should have been: "Hey come by later, I have 5 chicks coming by and we're going to take the boat out." Instead, he's calling hookers to go skinny dipping in his pool.

It takes an impressive lazy cunt to have so much money and do nothing of class with it.

Floor spitting, whore fucking, trans chasing, piss drinking little nonce.

@BenDovid , is that laziness why he had fans and hanger-ons at poker parties? Too lazy to make a higher quality friend? Usually helps when you don't fucking post pictures of them on Twitter (Daniel Craig).

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
@BenDovid , is that laziness why he had fans and hanger-ons at poker parties? Too lazy to make a higher quality friend? Usually helps when you don't fucking post pictures of them on Twitter (Daniel Craig).
Well, Ray, imagine for a second hanging out with a huge Genesis fan. They’d treat you like a king, asking all about your career and playing with Tony and the like, and you’d feel great because your ego is getting a reacharound.

Now imagine Ray, hanging out with a slightly more relevant, talented, and famous musician. He wouldn’t stroke your ego. You would actually have to present something and be a captivating figure beyond your accomplishments that the guy you’re talking to also has. So you shrivel up out of insecurity.

That’s Cumia. He cannot associate with his “own ilk” because they see him as pathetic and talentless. He cannot interact with normal people who don’t know him because he is disgusting and not fun or a likable person to be around. So of course he surrounds himself with Freds who will treat him as their savior

Absolutely. He didn't have to do anything. They came to him, and he was the center of attention. I knew this dude 9 years, he came to my house once. I get being lazy and not wanting to do anything, but any night of the week he could have gone to any comedy show from NJ to Long Island and hang, and run into fans and surely women. But nah. Fox News & Twitter. Craig was never a friend of his. That was the first day they met and the last time they hung out.

UnPRePared

Absolutely. He didn't have to do anything. They came to him, and he was the center of attention. I knew this dude 9 years, he came to my house once. I get being lazy and not wanting to do anything, but any night of the week he could have gone to any comedy show from NJ to Long Island and hang, and run into fans and surely women. But nah. Fox News & Twitter. Craig was never a friend of his. That was the first day they met and the last time they hung out.

I'm an extroverted introvert, for lack of a better word. I need my peace and solitude, I can get that - But I do very much love people. Granted, it's the ones I care about, but you don't meet those people unless you get your ass out there.

Why would anyone want to be worshipped? That's fucking uncomfortable. I always feel like a douchebag when someone is in tears meeting me (laugh all you want, it's happened a few times). I am so grateful when people appreciate my music and support my art financially, but I'm just a bloke from Scotland whom made good, even if only a little. I'm not someone to look up to - if I was, my life would have been quite different, I'm certain. A lot less painful.

UnPRePared

I think you're confusing me with Keith. Going to your friends house and drinking Bud Light is leeching? Guess I'm a leech.

Fair. I don't have a problem with you, Danny. You really won't hear Jew jokes out of me or any other real hate. Well, besides my hatred for Anthony.

But do you really think he was your friend? Or were you just convenient to have around until you weren't?