a confederate fag

Well I know my name isn’t Danny but refer to the last comments about ballwashers. No boss WANTS to be friends with their employee. Only someone extremely lonely, needs validation, and can’t find either in an actual contemporary.

Except I wasn't his "employee". I was an employee of SiriusXM. The only time I was paid by Anthony was a $500 check in 2005 from Opie & Anthony, LLC. We were buds for a good while there. Especially when he was with the Canadian girl and I was with Babygirl. They were BFFS, Ant and I were BFFS. Worked out great. It started to fall apart after chicks that came to hang with him ended up hanging out with me and that created a rift. It was more than once and I heard from a third party that he was FUMING.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Well I know my name isn’t Danny but refer to the last comments about ballwashers. No boss WANTS to be friends with their employee. Only someone extremely lonely, needs validation, and can’t find either in an actual contemporary.

I remember Danny saying that nana once offered to pay for plugs for him. Their relationship was very weird but to be fair to Danny (which I hate to do) the weirdness mostly seemed like it was coming from nana's side.

Only someone extremely lonely, needs validation, and can’t find either in an actual contemporary.
that's an interesting point, you'd think AntH could raise his status on account of his success, but he knows he's scum deep-down & picked 'friends' who let him be king of his white-trassh castle, including literal retards.

Part of me gets it; even when I was doing well in London I still came back to haang with my scumbag friends... I guess this stuff goes deep & is hard to shake

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Except I wasn't his "employee". I was an employee of SiriusXM. The only time I was paid by Anthony was a $500 check in 2005 from Opie & Anthony, LLC. We were buds for a good while there. Especially when he was with the Canadian girl and I was with Babygirl. They were BFFS, Ant and I were BFFS. Worked out great. It started to fall apart after chicks that came to hang with him ended up hanging out with me and that created a rift. It was more than once and I heard from a third party that he was FUMING.

I believe this. You probably put in effort, and he didn't.

God, damn, that is so fucking lazy. Good looking women too, right? And he expected not to work for pussy?

I believe this. You probably put in effort, and he didn't.

God, damn, that is so fucking lazy. Good looking women too, right? And he expected not to work for pussy?

I think he thought if they just showed up that was enough. They'd see the house and the bar and pool and that would be that. Not all, obviously Nicolini and Stetten stayed in their lanes, but would you rather have somebody interested in talking to you, or the much older man getting upset at Twitter posts, hunched over in a barstool.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Except I wasn't his "employee". I was an employee of SiriusXM. The only time I was paid by Anthony was a $500 check in 2005 from Opie & Anthony, LLC. We were buds for a good while there.
Either way you get my point. You were not a host on the show so you were technically lower on the totem pole for him. It’s weird for the “boss” to hang out with an underling like that

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I think he thought if they just showed up that was enough. They'd see the house and the bar and pool and that would be that. Not all, obviously Nicolini and Stetten stayed in their lanes, but would you rather have somebody interested in talking to you, or the much older man getting upset at Twitter posts, hunched over in a barstool.
And lets be honest, Nana is the type of horrific ugly you HAVE to be charming , or point a gun at them, to get laid, possessions aren’t enough. Because there are a thousand other men just like Cumia who have equal wealth and don’t look like burn victims.

And lets be honest, Nana is the type of horrific ugly you HAVE to be charming , or point a gun at them, to get laid, possessions aren’t enough. Because there are a thousand other men just like Cumia who have equal wealth and don’t look like burn victims.
You mean looking like the Lionel Richie "Hello" clay head if it was The Jesus from Big Lebowski doesn't make you the sexiest man alive?

Pulling a Norton here but “it’s a tough one” for a dipshit piece of trash like Anthony.

Anthony on the radio had to be a “regular guy” so he’ll watch TV shows & talk about the news for radio content. Otherwise you’re a bragging cunt like Tom Segura or Bert Kreischer and nobody wants to hear you bought a $20,000 Rolex cause you were bored.

But the guy couldn’t take one vacation that wasn’t a Carnival cruise to the Caribbean?

Just another boring person with parroted views from the boobtube.

I’m gay.

Pulling a Norton here but “it’s a tough one” for a dipshit piece of trash like Anthony.

Anthony on the radio had to be a “regular guy” so he’ll watch TV shows & talk about the news for radio content. Otherwise you’re a bragging cunt like Tom Segura or Bert Kreischer and nobody wants to hear you bought a $20,000 Rolex cause you were bored.

But the guy couldn’t take one vacation that wasn’t a Carnival cruise to the Caribbean?

Just another boring person with parroted views from the boobtube.

I’m gay.
He didn’t really need to do this though. The staff would put together talking points or noteworthy news stories, then feed them to Opie who would in turn feed them to Ant. He doesn’t spend all his time on social media so he can keep up with current events, it’s so he can be told how to think by Fox News, etc.

G

I'm an extroverted introvert, for lack of a better word. I need my peace and solitude, I can get that - But I do very much love people. Granted, it's the ones I care about, but you don't meet those people unless you get your ass out there.

Why would anyone want to be worshipped? That's fucking uncomfortable. I always feel like a douchebag when someone is in tears meeting me (laugh all you want, it's happened a few times). I am so grateful when people appreciate my music and support my art financially, but I'm just a bloke from Scotland whom made good, even if only a little. I'm not someone to look up to - if I was, my life would have been quite different, I'm certain. A lot less painful.
I take any opportunity I can to shit on michelin star restaurants. Stop treating me like that. You would have been to a few ray, so you know what Im talking about. Youd have to be a sick fuck to like that treatment.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
If he hates the USA so much, why doesn't he leave and go live somewhere where he could find a nice child bride to purchase and molest?
I said before he moved to SC that he would never do it because the culture shock would be so catastrophic he would either lose his mind or stroke out at being a fish out of water. What I didn’t realize is that when Nana moved to SC he wouldn’t even understand or try to become immersed in the culture down there. He just sees it as a slightly warmer Long Island. If he got to go to any other country on Earth for even a day he would 100% die.