• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"You should be able to request sex from them"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What a fucking ghoul…”You had sex with me once before. Why won’t you continue having sex with me no matter what?” I wonder how Ant would feel if you rephrased this question another way…Lets say you’ve been paying your wife so she lives off of you and then you divorce. She should be paid forever! What? You already paid her once! Whats your bullshit moral issue?

The irony here is of course that people like Anthony chastise women who give up pussy as sluts, yet want women to give up pussy all the time for them.

Girls are assholes because they won’t have sex with me. Spoken like a true 14 year old gamer incel.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
What a fucking ghoul…”You had sex with me once before. Why won’t you continue having sex with me no matter what?” I wonder how Ant would feel if you rephrased this question another way…Lets say you’ve been paying your wife so she lives off of you and then you divorce. She should be paid forever! What? You already paid her once! Whats your bullshit moral issue?

The irony here is of course that people like Anthony chastise women who give up pussy as sluts, yet want women to give up pussy all the time for them.

Girls are assholes because they won’t have sex with me. Spoken like a true 14 year old gamer incel.
Him and Jimmy really are incels who’ve technically had sex.