• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"You should be able to request sex from them"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Missy Muscles finally leave him?
I'm curious what their arrangement is too. She's living in a big house he had built in another state and he's living in a shithole apartment on par with what a kid who just moved out of their parents' house would get. They must have an open relationship. There's no way he could deny, deceive and delude himself into thinking that he gets to publicly strike out with his exes while she's living in a nice house and not getting plowed by dudes her own age with Southern accents.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How about the snippy, curt way he spits out the word "CHICKKSSSSSSSS". That's more appropriate for a man his age right?
I'm guilty of still saying "chicks" sometimes too. Not the faggy way him and Norton say it, but I still do it.

I said it in front of my last ex a couple times and she was like "Are you some 90's douchebag or something?" I was like "Kind of. Yeah."

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
A childhood friend of mine who I dated for 3 years showed up at my door one evening and we fucked. We both knew why she was there and there was no need to actually ask. Side note it was the only time in my life I fucked 2 different women in the same day.
I've only pulled that off once myself. I fucked my exes best friend, then immediately went over to my exes house and stuck my dick in her mouth. I was so mad at the stupid bitch. I wasnt after that night. I couldnt stop lawffin.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Nana just needs to prance away from those icky girls and all their bullshit! Cmon Geno, let's
:prance_md:, let's do some coke in the bathroom and just :prance_md: and :prance_md: and :prance_md:! No girls, OUR SHOW!

:image_9249:: "Girls are so growthhsss with their discharging pusssssiesss"
:image_4159:: "I cum in a woman."
:image_9253:: "haaaha ha holee-shit. You do?"
:image_9250:: "Yes. stlaker, child."

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Is it possible he found out that Sue was put into that Cyberpunk game and now the big gay moor desperately wants some bussy? "I ALREADY FUCKED YA, LEMME FUCK"
If he were to say what he's really thinking "I bought your bolt-ons and I want to suck on them you ASSHOLE woman"

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Is it possible he found out that Sue was put into that Cyberpunk game and now the big gay moor desperately wants some bussy? "I ALREADY FUCKED YA, LEMME FUCK"
If he were to say what he's really thinking "I bought your bolt-ons and I want to suck on them you ASSHOLE woman"
Well he did buy the shitty tits. Let the old gal take a squeeze, just a fawkin honk

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Also sounds like he’s workshopping material for his “comedy”. It has a very “relationships are like gum” vibe. Who am I kidding? He’s just angry and drunk about seeing one of the “exes” happy and living life.
If that’s the case, I’m pretty sure he stole this from someone else. Though in that case it was about ex wives who, due to how much the man gives her in the divorce, should still be obligated to fuck him when he wants.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
10 years without any self reflection, any challenge to opinion, or growth, Anthony Cumia's world experience leaves his comedy in a shambles - from politics to personal anecdotes - I am willing to bet it's all just how he wishes his social media experience was different. Putting down a 20, no one hung out with him, he got a message on facebook at the most.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
If that’s the case, I’m pretty sure he stole this from someone else. Though in that case it was about ex wives who, due to how much the man gives her in the divorce, should still be obligated to fuck him when he wants.
“She’s entitled to the lifestyle she was accustomed to? Then I’m allowed dick sucking alimony.” One of my favorite standupshots posted to r/Cumtown.