You guys may want to swing by Rick's twitter today

BigSexyDaddy123

β€Ž
β€Ž
The thing you have to remember about pat is that he doesn't actually care about politics, beyond using it as an excuse to farm social currency (in this case likes and follows on Twitter). As soon as he realizes he'll get more asspats for being pro-palestine, he'll start childing people about how Netanyahu is a fascist nazi like he already does with Trump.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
I still don't understand what this fat maniac means by that.
It sounded tougher when he was in the middle of suing quasi. Now its just cope. Pats life has been on a steady decline and he needs to tell himself that he is somehow winning and has everything under control. Just so he can make it through another day. He hasnt had one real victory in his battle with trolls. Every time he thinks he got a win, it ends up blowing up in his face. He cant handle those facts.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
The thing you have to remember about pat is that he doesn't actually care about politics, beyond using it as an excuse to farm social currency (in this case likes and follows on Twitter). As soon as he realizes he'll get more asspats for being pro-palestine, he'll start childing people about how Netanyahu is a fascist nazi like he already does with Trump.
He used to be a "free palestine" goof until shit really went down and he found out that he was getting attacked by both sides. He used to simp for Jews and simp for palestinians on different subjects but now he is forced to pick a side and cant. So now he is " both leaders bad" hoping to minimize the attacks. This conflict has split his democratic support group and he will be attacked no matter what he says. These are the people he wanted to align with and be a part of when it was a clear "blue vs. trump".

1716840626907.png
1716840680687.png
1716840693918.png
1716840753752.png
1716840769191.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
β€Ž
β€Ž
We're going to see a lot of this before the election in November.
As insane as Rick's politics are, he's actually falling behind the rest of the pack. He's getting older and out of touch with just how fucking nutty the left is becoming, especially young people. The zoomers are going to eat him alive.

And here we have it. A fully matured, genuine article lolcow.
Be free, Pig. You've outgrown da show.

View attachment 201698

Funniest part is Rick isn't a Zionist defender, in fact his anti-Semitism is his only redeeming quality. He's just such a cunt to everyone that people end up associating him with their enemy, regardless of which side they're on. Lol.
Is that THE 1997 Toyota Tacoma?!

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Funny part about this post is that the odds are extremely high that he is actually sitting in that exact bar, in that same seat, with his backpack hanging off the chair at this very moment.

View attachment 201743
Someone looked and they don't have a fax machine, or do they? For business reason I mean and nothing else.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
β€Ž
β€Ž

He won't do that because his politics are just supporting whatever mainstream Democrats do, then talking down to people who base their politics views on actual principles. Biden is pro-Israel, so Pat is too.