WWAWD Skip The Dishes retards knocking on your door?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT
IMG_1834.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
>TIPPING AN UBER DRIVER

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pink.jpeg
While I agree with you on principle and it’s annoying they pass the cost onto you it is kind of part of the deal. New annoying one I’ve been hearing about is an optional “back of house charge” to help tip out the kitchen staff. Just add it to the cost of the fucking food then pay them more and I wouldn’t notice or think twice about it. When I heard that I wanted to decline the BOH charge and not tip her but I wasn’t paying so I just kept my mouth shut.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
I specifically said "leave it at the back door". So do that. Motherfucker goes to the front door, which is a pain in the ass to get to right now, starts banging on the door, riling my dog up. Then the dumbass calls my phone. I ignore it. On the app, the name comes up as "Amy" and when I walk around in the snow to the front of the house, there is an old Serbian retard standing on my porch. He starts giving me shit about "Abe? You Abe? Why you no answer your phone? I stand here for 5 minutes. Is cold. I call you." all fucking pissy.

So I says to the guy, I says "Listen here, Amy. I'm not gonna take shit on my own fucking porch because you don't know how this zero contact delivery shit works. The whole reason I used this app was so I didn't have to deal with anybody. I could just open my door and grab my food. And here you are pounding on the wrong door and calling me??"

He just stared at me and looked like he was considering taking a swing at me. He extended the bag towards me and I snatched it out of his hand really fast like an asshole and just turned and walked away.

I don't give a fuck that it just snowed for 24 hours straight and I'm a little out of the way, you're not getting an additional tip you old girl-named faggot. Especially when you don't follow instructions and just generally fuck up the whole shit. You get the $3.25 from the app. I still can't bring myself to give him a bad review. That feels like snitch shit. Amy's a stupid foreign piece of shit, but I don't want to get him in trouble with his side hustle.

WWAW dat?
Since we must have a new admin it should be you…Clear and unflinching boundaries, alcoholism, a code, and that hayseed humor(This is high praise).