• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Looking up what Jocktober'd DJs are up to these days?

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
1665193963461.png

Todd show went from 2016-2019, then some other shit show with a hole for some time. Apparently he did a couple WWE things occasionally. Sounds like he's hit a dead end - https://petprodinc.com/

Scott Shannon is still doing radio , good for him

1665194241221.png

1665194287975.png

oof

http://www.johnjeff.com/ - this is in some asian language now
1665194377136.png

1665194493283.png

1665194604282.png

1665194613013.png

G

Blaine and Allyson took quite the beating in 2010 [URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uaagqQBoPQ&ab_channel=Opie%26Anthony%E2%80%99s%3AJocktober%21']Blaine and Allyson Jocktober[/URL]

Allyson ended up getting the boot in 2015 and Blaine stayed at the same station! [URL='https://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/2016/02/allyson_of_blaine_and_allyson.html']Allyson had just celebrated 20 years at 96.3 WDVD before she says Cumulus unexpectedly let her go in July 2015.[/URL]

There's NO FAWKIN' LOYALTY in this STUPID business :brothaman_md:
And Blaine never even reached out to her after she was jettisoned.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
I heard Bill from Bill and Marla, a 2009 jocktobering, is deceased.

Candy and Potter, who were on a country station in 2010, switched formats and became a hip hop station as of 2017 or so.

The “Moms in the morning” show that was featured in 2010 I’m 99% sure were victims of a Tradio prank call from Sal and Richard back in 2009, but I don’t know where they are now.

Kane from “The Kane Show” died last year from a “long illness”, obviously AIDS.

Rick and Lem are still in the radio and from pics I saw a few years ago, have gotten even fatter and balder.

And unfortunately, Jim Chandler never forgave the Opester and still does radio in Nashville with Woody

Forum Clout
View attachment 69569
Todd show went from 2016-2019, then some other shit show with a hole for some time. Apparently he did a couple WWE things occasionally. Sounds like he's hit a dead end - https://petprodinc.com/

View attachment 69570
View attachment 69571
oof

View attachment 69572
View attachment 69574
View attachment 69575
View attachment 69576
John or Jeff is one guy who loves his greasy whores

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
View attachment 69569

View attachment 69570
View attachment 69571
oof

View attachment 69572
View attachment 69574
View attachment 69575
View attachment 69576

What's the story with these whores?

Nothing says "I'm not a lesbian, I'm just punching a clock for simps" quite like cautiously sticking your tongues out for each other.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
maney and riley.jpg

Like so many radio duos, Maney (the bro) and Riley went their separate ways, but still landed on their feet! Maney and Riley Jocktober

Maney is now doing mornings in Charlotte, with another cutie (who oddly looks similar to Riley)
Maney, Roy & LauRen (2).jpg

Riley, arguably one of the most successful of the Jocktober alums (never been without a morning drive slot since starting her radio career in 2007) is currently living her best life as co-host of a morning drive show in one of the most popular hit stations in our Nation's Capital. Definitely reaching more folks than either of the bbbbbbbbbbboys while remaining physically fit!

riley coutoure.jpg

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
A handful of O&A enemies had their radio careers end disastrously as well. Some of them vanished into obscurity. Like John and Jeff. I think both of them quit radio after being fired. And one of them tried radio again and could only get infomercials for stock companies and silver and gold investments. The only thing that their show was famous for was being Jocktobered. And they were nationally syndicated for a decade on more stations than O&A ever were.

Fun fact, John & Jeff are actually still doing their show. They just refuse to use the John & Jeff name, and they don't have a regular gig do they just do fill-ins for shows that are on vacation. You can't find audio anywhere because nobody knows when they're gonna pop up.

John & Jeff was frustrating. If you're doing a nationally syndicated overnight show, people expect some chaos, weird callers, and overall oddness. Something like Art Bell. But instead they were doing a morning zoo show at midnight.

John & Jeff was not a morning zoo type show. It was very odd and people who listened to it regularly only listened because it was odd. I remember how happy I was when I found out O&A discovered them because I used to listen to J&J nightly and was amazed how weird they were, how they would repeat themselves to fill time. I just heard a clip recently where they said the exact same fucking thing like 10 times in the span of 2 minutes.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
And unfortunately, Jim Chandler never forgave the Opester and still does radio in Nashville with Woody
The Jim Chandler reveal when Opie tapped out is one of my favorite moments. Opie goes to shit on a radio show, says a couple of times that "this guy sounds pretty good actually," and then realizes what he's done. And then Chandler motherfucks him.

Dammit sometimes I really do miss O&A.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
The Jim Chandler reveal when Opie tapped out is one of my favorite moments. Opie goes to shit on a radio show, says a couple of times that "this guy sounds pretty good actually," and then realizes what he's done. And then Chandler motherfucks him.

Dammit sometimes I really do miss O&A.

This is another one of those times when Opie should easily stand way above his cohosts if he just made the fucking phonecall. He was flanked by shitty people, so all he had to do was get easy common courtesies right.
- Tell your employees where they stand
- Tell your coworkers where you stand with re-signing
- Focus on your successful radio show instead of viral videos
- Call your old college friend, especially if you told your audience you already did

Still better than the pedo and the closet case backstabber who ran the show into the ground, but not by as wide of a margin as it should be.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
That being said -- it really doesn't seem like a bad gig. I imagine a morning DJ in Miami or similar tier city makes low 6 figures and it would be a fun job. If it weren't for his ego, I'm sure the Opester wouldn't mind spinning some records for 120K a year right now and get his message across to the people
I would absolutely spam War of the roses for a couple hours in the morning in Miami for a cool $150k

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The Jim Chandler reveal when Opie tapped out is one of my favorite moments. Opie goes to shit on a radio show, says a couple of times that "this guy sounds pretty good actually," and then realizes what he's done.
It was funny because everyone was ripping on Jim Chandler. But once it was revealed Opie knew him personally they repeated all of the criticism that Opie had just done nonstop. It was similar to the time that Anthony called JBL's purple drink "that fag fucking drink....what is this shit?" and they kept replaying it over and over.

But nothing beat what the fans did. During that Jocktober segment people were spamming Jim Chandler's social media with fake things that Opie said just to rile him up. Like "Opie just said on air that you let our wife blow other guys and you watch it" and "Opie said in college you were a homosexual that hit on him". One of the more brutal ones was like "Opie just said you are a no talent and are jealous of radio success you loser". Opie said none of those things but Chandler had no way of knowing at the time.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
It was funny because everyone was ripping on Jim Chandler. But once it was revealed Opie knew him personally they repeated all of the criticism that Opie had just done nonstop. It was similar to the time that Anthony called JBL's purple drink "that fag fucking drink....what is this shit?" and they kept replaying it over and over.

But nothing beat what the fans did. During that Jocktober segment people were spamming Jim Chandler's social media with fake things that Opie said just to rile him up. Like "Opie just said on air that you let our wife blow other guys and you watch it" and "Opie said in college you were a homosexual that hit on him". One of the more brutal ones was like "Opie just said you are a no talent and are jealous of radio success you loser". Opie said none of those things but Chandler had no way of knowing at the time.
JBL show was an all timer. Vos was beating Norton in scrabble so he flipped the board. Birbiglia took a beating and a half.