WWAWD Always Sunny podcast

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
The president of FX was the former president of Devitos production company. Danny's kids liked the show and when the FX guy approached him he watched the first season with his kids and said he wanted to do it
I remember seeing Danny Devito's daughter in an early episode.

m.jpg

At first glance, she looks naahht baaaad and you might bang her. But then you find out that she's Danny Devito's daughter and she looks a lot like him and has his weird proportions and you can't unsee it. She always looks like she's shrugging.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The president of FX was the former president of Devitos production company. Danny's kids liked the show and when the FX guy approached him he watched the first season with his kids and said he wanted to do it
I knew there was some connection with Danny’s production company. It was a big deal for DeVito since it was his first tv role since Taxi and this was still when an actor did movies or they did tv and not both - tv was seen as beneath a movie actor but now that’s not a thing anymore.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I remember seeing Danny Devito's daughter in an early episode.

View attachment 190393
At first glance, she looks naahht baaaad and you might bang her. But then you find out that she's Danny Devito's daughter and she looks a lot like him and has his weird proportions and you can't unsee it. She always looks like she's shrugging.
I remember on Taxi Devito’s mom played his character Louie’s mother - same height

IMG_2550.jpeg

IMG_2551.jpeg

G

I like that they all have tried and failed when it comes to outside projects except that FC show Mack has with Ryan Reynolds. I guess I would say Charlie is the least hateable and we can all agree that adding Danny DeVito really made the show - if they didn’t have him this wouldn’t have lasted as long.
Charlie Day did those Horrible Bosses movies which did well. Glenn was hilarious as the creep personal trainer in Fargo season 1.

G

just like these fucking oxygen thieves on the kevin pollack show that should be put down.
What do they add besides some fact check quip or off the mic laughs to stroke his ego? Why the fuck do I need to see their stupid faces?
....too harsh?

View attachment 190299
The ugly broad is Pollack's girlfriend I believe. The mini Jew was one of the young dorks in Freaks and Geeks

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
They did well but they were ensemble casts - on his own not much luck. Glenn and Kaitlin both had network sitcoms that didn’t last - Glenn’s was why he couldn’t film a majority of one season.
I read somewhere that he basically said Sunny was weighing him down and didn't like the show anymore for a while. Add another piece of evidence that he's an up his own ass fagit