WWAWD Always Sunny podcast

My favorite person in the podcast is this woman writer who placed herself in the background and contributes literally nothing. But the camera has her in half the frame anyway. Diddily.

bitch1.jpg

Antsballwasher

The name’s Mclovin.
My favorite person in the podcast is this woman writer who placed herself in the background and contributes literally nothing. But the camera has her in half the frame anyway. Diddily.

View attachment 190298

just like these fucking oxygen thieves on the kevin pollack show that should be put down.
What do they add besides some fact check quip or off the mic laughs to stroke his ego? Why the fuck do I need to see their stupid faces?
....too harsh?

Screenshot 2024-03-27 3.40.39 AM.png

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Jewish studios don't want to give out money they don't have to and the homo actors don't want to be associated with pedos, so the only compromise is to drop the content.

If they took them down they must have put them back up because I know I saw the hospital one recently. The 5 or so ones that are not on Hulu (don't worry I don't pay, just sign up for a commercial free trial with a different account every once in awhile) I do have to go to fmoviez to see

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
If they took them down they must have put them back up because I know I saw the hospital one recently. The 5 or so ones that are not on Hulu (don't worry I don't pay, just sign up for a commercial free trial with a different account every once in awhile) I do have to go to fmoviez to see
I guess they eventually slip stuff back into the mainstream once things have died down. I wouldn't put it past them to do that so they can get a few extra dollars when selling it to the streaming platforms.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
I haven't brought up the most hateable part of the 'cast yet. The commercials. These nincompoops are all worth tens of millions of dollars and they shill 4-5 products every episode. How much money is enough to just eat the cost of putting a camera and some mics in the writers room? Instead they spend 10% of their "show" reading cutesy BetterHelp ads. FUCK OFF

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
I like that they all have tried and failed when it comes to outside projects except that FC show Mack has with Ryan Reynolds. I guess I would say Charlie is the least hateable and we can all agree that adding Danny DeVito really made the show - if they didn’t have him this wouldn’t have lasted as long.
I’m pretty sure the first season was actually not doing well and they decided they needed to bring in a big name for the next season to hopefully pump up the numbers and that’s how devito got involved

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’m pretty sure the first season was actually not doing well and they decided they needed to bring in a big name for the next season to hopefully pump up the numbers and that’s how devito got involved
Yes, he was not on camera the first season but was involved in a producer / production company role. If he didn’t go in front of the camera it wouldn’t have made it past season 2. Really explains why their projects outside of the show don’t take off. Dee and Dennis had network shows fail and Charlie had a cartoon show on FX that I think cricket was involved with.

Edit: I don’t think he was involved in production at first, might be mixing up production companies.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Yes, he was not on camera the first season but was involved in a producer / production company role. If he didn’t go in front of the camera it wouldn’t have made it past season 2. Really explains why their projects outside of the show don’t take off. Dee and Dennis had network shows fail and Charlie had a cartoon show on FX that I think cricket was involved with.

Edit: I don’t think he was involved in production at first, might be mixing up production companies.
If I remember correctly, they wanted a bigger name for the second season and DeVito got involved because he was friends with the president of FX or something.
It is a bit weird to see how popular the show has gotten, it's one of the few shows that I've watched since episode one. I was watching something else and the premiere of Sunny aired right after, I remember thinking how different it was to other comedies. It looked so dirty compared to other sitcoms at the time. Then I bought the DVDs and tried to get friends to watch in hoped that it would keep getting renewed. Now it's a show everyone has watched but for the first couple of seasons the audience was so small.

Last edited:

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
One of the DVDs had a behind-the-scenes thing and the woman who played Dee was all like, "I saw this script and I was going to play Sweet Dee and I'm like, no way." Apparently they had to convince her or something (I'm basing this off my memory from like 15 years ago, so if I'm wrong forgive me).

It's a COMEDY stupid. Fucking women.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
One of the DVDs had a behind-the-scenes thing and the woman who played Dee was all like, "I saw this script and I was going to play Sweet Dee and I'm like, no way." Apparently they had to convince her or something (I'm basing this off my memory from like 15 years ago, so if I'm wrong forgive me).

It's a COMEDY stupid. Fucking women.
When the show first started Dee was the hole of the show. She was really only there to go "You guys...". That's what she had issue with.

You probably are thinking of Reno 911, which Devito produced. Only had screen time in the movie.