• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Shane being a gay loser that doesn't punch down?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I don’t understand. So because Shane Gillis says retard, nigger, or made a joke about Down Syndrome in one of his specials, he should be yukking it up like an asshole watching an Adam Libby motherfucker lift weights? While all these rich normal guys sit around going “HAHAHA LOOK AT THE DUMMY TRYING TO LIFT WEIGHTS FUCKING RETARD YOU’LL NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING!!!”

You guys are taking the complete opposite stance of liberal faggots. Liberal faggots say you’re not allowed to joke about anything. You are all saying “Well fuck it dude we can do whatever, and as long as we laugh it’s a joke! Anything goes!”

Without applying too much morality too it, isn’t there just a line? Not in terms of “what you can joke about” but “whats funny”? Making a crafted joke about down syndrome isn’t the same as pointing and laughing at a fucking retard. You all think it is. As do liberals.

NUANCE IN DISTRESS

I guess I should try to clarify my point.

Shane Gillis says nigger and makes jokes about retards. Andrew Schulz and his dumb “boyz” start playing a clip of a retard doing something normal. Shane Gillis goes “Thats not funny” and people are shocked, because they think because he says nigger or makes jokes about retards that is the same vein of humor as just laughing at a retard.

This isn’t some moral high ground as in me saying you can’t laugh at retards. I love me some Libby videos. But lets remove the retard from this example to clarify mu point and just use “white man”, the most normal thing you can be. Lets say Shane makes jokes about how white men can’t cook, then he goes on a podcast and a couple tards show him a video of a white dude lifting weights expecting him to laugh. Why would he?

There is a difference, not in morality but just humor wise, between crafting a joke about a group of people and then straight up laughing at that group.

And I would actually say the Libby bashing at least resembles a joke. We laugh at his inability to cook and the constant editing and his fat tongue and etc etc. If Libby were a perfectly competent and talented chef, would be still all be laughing at him just because he’s a retard? It’s that him being a retard makes him fuck up and thus funny. (And applying this to the Shane video, the retard lifting weights isn’t even failing. He’s just lifting weights like a normal person.)
You are completely misrepresenting what is happening in the clip. At no point do they pull up a clip of someone with downs doing something normal and just start laughing. Can't believe I have to explain this to you; Schultz says he's a fan Gillis' tiktok where he's dancing, Gillis says he doesn't have a tiktok, they then pull up a tiktok of some downs guy dancing. That's a joke about Gillis looking like he has downs, a joke he has made hundreds of times. The punchline isn't "downs guy doing something normal haha".

"You are all saying “Well fuck it dude we can do whatever, and as long as we laugh it’s a joke! Anything goes!”"
Faggot. I have no clue what you're doing here since you sound like every person that's ever railed against Opie and Anthony.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
God I miss the days when a motherfucker could just exist and say sometime "PC" shit and other times "edgy" shit and it didn't result in two retarded camps of autistic freaks fighting over which one could claim them.
I like the fight over George Carlin and Bill Hicks- Patrice as well. Idiots trying to figure out what those modern philosophers would say about today's current events.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
BUMP

1707882745423.png