• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Shane being a gay loser that doesn't punch down?

G

I don’t understand. So because Shane Gillis says retard, nigger, or made a joke about Down Syndrome in one of his specials, he should be yukking it up like an asshole watching an Adam Libby motherfucker lift weights? While all these rich normal guys sit around going “HAHAHA LOOK AT THE DUMMY TRYING TO LIFT WEIGHTS FUCKING RETARD YOU’LL NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING!!!”

You guys are taking the complete opposite stance of liberal faggots. Liberal faggots say you’re not allowed to joke about anything. You are all saying “Well fuck it dude we can do whatever, and as long as we laugh it’s a joke! Anything goes!”

Without applying too much morality too it, isn’t there just a line? Not in terms of “what you can joke about” but “whats funny”? Making a crafted joke about down syndrome isn’t the same as pointing and laughing at a fucking retard. You all think it is. As do liberals.

NUANCE IN DISTRESS
That is a great point, it was very nuanced and you articulated it well.

However I do want to point out: lol, look at the retard 🤣

G

I've said it before on this forum and I'll say it again: AOC wearing a MAGA hat is a more convincing conservative bro dude than Shane pretends to be. He's just another Joe Rogan dick rider who found his own hustle of picking people's pockets on the right and the left by very carefully catering to both sides. Biggest fence sitter I've ever seen since Norton.

Forum Clout
I've said it before on this forum and I'll say it again: AOC wearing a MAGA hat is a more convincing conservative bro dude than Shane pretends to be. He's just another Joe Rogan dick rider who found his own hustle of picking people's pockets on the right and the left by very carefully catering to both sides. Biggest fence sitter I've ever seen since Norton.
Fences aren't the only thing those two sit on.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Making a crafted joke about down syndrome isn’t the same as pointing and laughing at a fucking retard. You all think it is.
I try not to take broadly-applied statements personally, but this is an outrageous insult. We have a whole subforum dedicated to celebrating the retarded in all their facets. Some of it is harsh criticism or just plain ol' being mean, but that's treating them the same as anyone else. Of course I wouldn't eat anything """Chef""" Adam cooked, but the same goes for Jimmy or Nana.
Without applying too much morality too it, isn’t there just a line? Not in terms of “what you can joke about” but “whats funny”?
Yes, in the sense that everyone has their own line, but not in an easy rule-of-thumb format. Setting aside cultural mores/taboos and etc(like reading the room before choosing a joke), maybe there are are subjects that literally no one would laugh at even as an abstraction, but I am personally not aware of them. Possibly deep in applied mathematics or organic chemistry there are things so esoteric jokes couldn't be formed around them. I have seen people laugh until they cried at The Big Bang Theory, so anything is possible.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I try not to take broadly-applied statements personally, but this is an outrageous insult. We have a whole subforum dedicated to celebrating the retarded in all their facets. Some of it is harsh criticism or just plain ol' being mean, but that's treating them the same as anyone else. Of course I wouldn't eat anything """Chef""" Adam cooked, but the same goes for Jimmy or Nana.

Yes, in the sense that everyone has their own line, but not in an easy rule-of-thumb format. Setting aside cultural mores/taboos and etc(like reading the room before choosing a joke), maybe there are are subjects that literally no one would laugh at even as an abstraction, but I am personally not aware of them. Possibly deep in applied mathematics or organic chemistry there are things so esoteric jokes couldn't be formed around them. I have seen people laugh until they cried at The Big Bang Theory, so anything is possible.
I guess I should try to clarify my point.

Shane Gillis says nigger and makes jokes about retards. Andrew Schulz and his dumb “boyz” start playing a clip of a retard doing something normal. Shane Gillis goes “Thats not funny” and people are shocked, because they think because he says nigger or makes jokes about retards that is the same vein of humor as just laughing at a retard.

This isn’t some moral high ground as in me saying you can’t laugh at retards. I love me some Libby videos. But lets remove the retard from this example to clarify mu point and just use “white man”, the most normal thing you can be. Lets say Shane makes jokes about how white men can’t cook, then he goes on a podcast and a couple tards show him a video of a white dude lifting weights expecting him to laugh. Why would he?

There is a difference, not in morality but just humor wise, between crafting a joke about a group of people and then straight up laughing at that group.

And I would actually say the Libby bashing at least resembles a joke. We laugh at his inability to cook and the constant editing and his fat tongue and etc etc. If Libby were a perfectly competent and talented chef, would be still all be laughing at him just because he’s a retard? It’s that him being a retard makes him fuck up and thus funny. (And applying this to the Shane video, the retard lifting weights isn’t even failing. He’s just lifting weights like a normal person.)

G

Shane Gillis says nigger and makes jokes about retards. Andrew Schulz and his dumb “boyz” start playing a clip of a retard doing something normal. Shane Gillis goes “Thats not funny” and people are shocked, because they think because he says nigger or makes jokes about retards that is the same vein of humor as just laughing at a retard.

This isn’t some moral high ground as in me saying you can’t laugh at retards. I love me some Libby videos. But lets remove the retard from this example to clarify mu point and just use “white man”, the most normal thing you can be. Lets say Shane makes jokes about how white men can’t cook, then he goes on a podcast and a couple tards show him a video of a white dude lifting weights expecting him to laugh. Why would he?

There is a difference, not in morality but just humor wise, between crafting a joke about a group of people and then straight up laughing at that group.

And I would actually say the Libby bashing at least resembles a joke. We laugh at his inability to cook and the constant editing and his fat tongue and etc etc. If Libby were a perfectly competent and talented chef, would be still all be laughing at him just because he’s a retard? It’s that him being a retard makes him fuck up and thus funny. (And applying this to the Shane video, the retard lifting weights isn’t even failing. He’s just lifting weights like a normal person.)
I understand your point and I appreciate the fact that you took the time to clarify this to everyone but I still have to point out this: lol look at the retard he's retarded 😂

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout

Stop over-analyzing things and just laugh at the mongs

7b852e5d21fe122604eb3e06d1652086.jpg

Would this picture be funnier if it wasn't e-rock? Exactly

G

How long til he starts to genuinely apologize for his old jokes?
[MEDIA=youtube]ENpTQ6ws3P8[/MEDIA]
I've noticed that he has started getting a lot of leftist fans who are convinced that he's actually woke.
I really hate when I start to watch a video and then it cuts to a narrator, "What's up guys, welcome back to the channel". Oh great, another commentary narrator video essay. I immediately click off.
Why would you post this?

G

I really hate when I start to watch a video and then it cuts to a narrator, "What's up guys, welcome back to the channel". Oh great, another commentary narrator video essay. I immediately click off.
Why would you post this?
Do you not know how copyright laws and you tube works?

midwit

Forum Clout
We're civilians
They genuinely talk like this.

It all stems from Rogan's peak pseudo intellectual phase where he would talk endlessly about how terrible it was to communicate with normal people because they were just so boring compared to comedians. The entire industry ran with that as self-help whether they acknowledge it or not.

This was just after his peak DMT phase wore off where he was doing the "what if God is like, a leaf in the wind?" era.

G

They genuinely talk like this.

It all stems from Rogan's peak pseudo intellectual phase where he would talk endlessly about how terrible it was to communicate with normal people because they were just so boring compared to comedians. The entire industry ran with that as self-help whether they acknowledge it or not.

This was just after his peak DMT phase wore off where he was doing the "what if God is like, a leaf in the wind?" era.
I really do hate everything about society when people actually look at Joe fucking Rogan as some kind of serious broadcaster or even person.