• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Patrice's step daughter?

G

Not really look up pinup girls from the 40s
Thick, back in the day
IMG_1287.jpeg

Thicc, today in cartoon world
IMG_1286.gif

DMAN can pretend white men are simply upset that thickness “is in” (jews promote it), but really I’m just upset that Jews, nerds, negroes, homos and women have turned society into a freakish clown show. And they’re proud of it.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Thick, back in the day
View attachment 178630

Thicc, today in cartoon world
View attachment 178631

DMAN can pretend white men are simply upset that thickness “is in” (jews promote it), but really I’m just upset that Jews, nerds, negroes, homos and women have turned society into a freakish clown show. And they’re proud of it.
Child, obviously there's a nice balance also Woman had kids much younger then compared to now

Forum Clout
What's insane is how fast and hard she has been hitting it this year. Look at how fit and tight she was just up to 2022. Visible ab contours. Now she is getting "thicc" and sloppy.
Yes, I would still hit it. Without a condom. I would cum inside of her. Even if she told me she's not on the pill. Then I'd finger my load out of her sloppy chubby brown pussy and feed it to her. But in about a year at this rate she will be a fucking mess

View attachment 178502

I just jerked off to fucking her asshole
What's insane is how fast and hard she has been hitting it this year. Look at how fit and tight she was just up to 2022. Visible ab contours. Now she is getting "thicc" and sloppy.
Yes, I would still hit it. Without a condom. I would cum inside of her. Even if she told me she's not on the pill. Then I'd finger my load out of her sloppy chubby brown pussy and feed it to her. But in about a year at this rate she will be a fucking mess

View attachment 178502

I jerked off to this thicc bitch this morning.
I think it's pretty clear she is an actual prostitute.

Someone give me one reason I shouldn't message her and pay to fuck her.