• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Patrice's step daughter?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Black culture has destroyed what it means to be a hot chick. Both of these broads are dumpy and not hot.
But fat white broads were lusted after by the blacks followed by Lizzo types thinking they are sexy. Now here we are, 2 fat broads being complimented by Owen. Remember when Jennifer Lopez was considered to have a big ass?

This white boy cope is so fucking gay, but yet low testosterone posters continue to bitch about it.

What even is your complaint? “Niggers ruined the definition of the word Hot!!!”

Did they?

Wouldn’t that make it easier for you to fuck the women who are “actually” hot (by your cringeworthy 1980s definition of “hot”) since flat asses, six pack abdominals, and chicken legs are no longer in style? Nobody wants them, you should have that market cornered right now. Since they’re apparently being passed over in droves by the keepers of word definitions who are unfairly punishing them!!!!

No; it doesn’t make it easier for you to get laid, because your complaints are retarded. Chubby pear shaped fuckpillow women have been the standard of excellence going back to the ancient eras, statues and art depicting their big doughy asses and hips prove that.

You are just making dumbass complaints about how niggers influenced America to focus more on fat ass cheeks. It literally in no way changes your life, how much pussy you get, or the quality of pussy available to you. AGAIN, if what you say is true, it in fact would lower the bar of “hot”, thus making it easier for you to get laid. But it doesn’t. Because what you are saying makes no fucking sense, so you just keep bitching about it online whenever hetero men try to share a hot bitch .jpeg and you little faggots come in to whine and cry about how the niggers are stealing all the fat women which somehow makes it impossible for YOU to get laid with skinny women?

Go back to the drawing board, white nigger. Nice try with the homosexuality tho.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
This white boy cope is so fucking gay, but yet low testosterone posters continue to bitch about it.

Did they?

Wouldn’t that make it easier for you to fuck the women who are “actually” hot (by your cringeworthy 1980s definition of “hot”) since flat asses, six pack abdominals, and chicken legs are no longer in style? Nobody wants them, you should have that market cornered right now. Since they’re apparently being passed over in droves by the keepers of word definitions who are unfairly punishing them!!!!

No; it doesn’t make it easier for you to get laid, because your complaints are retarded. Chubby pear shaped fuckpillow women have been the standard of excellence going back to the ancient eras, statues and art depicting their big doughy asses and hips prove that.

You are just making dumbass complaints about how niggers influenced America to focus more on fat ass cheeks. It literally in no way changes your life, how much pussy you get, or the quality of pussy available to you. AGAIN, if what you say is true, it in fact would lower the bar of “hot”, thus making it easier for you to get laid. But it doesn’t. Because what you are saying makes no fucking sense, so you just keep bitching about it online whenever hetero men try to share a hot bitch .jpeg and you little faggots come in to whine and cry about how the niggers are stealing all the fat women which somehow makes it impossible for YOU to get laid with skinny women?

Go back to the drawing board, white nigger. Nice try with the homosexuality tho.
K

G

Did they?

[BOC][/BOC]

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
She doesn’t seem to remember Patrice at all.

The DMAN is planning to have a 4-way with Patrice’s step daughter, Joe Rogan’s niglet step daughter, and Serch’s half breed daughter.

But Jason Ellis’ daughter is going to get it one-on-one. That fat white ass deserves special attention. https://www.instagram.com/p/CfpxM5EJBbh/?igsh=MXBoOGx5cWloNmI1ZQ==
I hate when broads have these things. We get it you're a paragon of morality.
https://linktr.ee/devinellis

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240119_135244_Chrome.jpg

Fuck no

Forum Clout
This stupid bitch is about to turn 25. She's going to hit the downward slope hard.

What's insane is how fast and hard she has been hitting it this year. Look at how fit and tight she was just up to 2022. Visible ab contours. Now she is getting "thicc" and sloppy.
Yes, I would still hit it. Without a condom. I would cum inside of her. Even if she told me she's not on the pill. Then I'd finger my load out of her sloppy chubby brown pussy and feed it to her. But in about a year at this rate she will be a fucking mess

treece.jpg
treece2.jpg
treeece21.jpg
treece3.jpg

Last edited:
G

Did they?

Yeah but DMAN — skinny chicks are typically what white men enjoy. My issue isn’t that fat whales are getting love & affection (<— that’s a r&b song I bet you know it) but that Jews have intentionally used the negro to slowly change our culture over seven decades. So now big fat people are walking around calling themselves “thicc” and “healthy” lmfao.

Just my opinion, DMAN. And it’s not like I think the blacks are the only ones with a fat problem. There’s lots of big fat fucking crackers I’m completely aware. But the black worship of obesity seems to be incredible common.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Yeah but DMAN — skinny chicks are typically what white men enjoy. My issue isn’t that fat whales are getting love & affection (<— that’s a r&b song I bet you know it) but that Jews have intentionally used the negro to slowly change our culture over seven decades. So now big fat people are walking around calling themselves “thicc” and “healthy” lmfao.

Just my opinion, DMAN. And it’s not like I think the blacks are the only ones with a fat problem. There’s lots of big fat fucking crackers I’m completely aware. But the black worship of obesity seems to be incredible common.
Not really look up pinup girls from the 40s