Women getting punched in NYC

DMAN

NYC Mayor
How about in the chest?

As usual, the wh*te man has to steal thunder from hardworking POCs, and of course he does it all stiff and dorky.

Had to rewatch this a few times first to take in the action, then to look at how every single person reacted and when they realized. That one lady walking down during the intro never even found out it happened.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Had to rewatch this a few times first to take in the action, then to look at how every single person reacted and when they realized. That one lady walking down during the intro never even found out it happened.
I like that one dude who's just squatting there like a complete retard.
The crackhead looking guy is my favorite. He stops bobbing his head for a moment and straightens up after the double-strike.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Analysis: You have to figure out at first that the two women getting tit punched were not in fact walking together. They were ALL strangers and shared this random as fuck moment. The little chinese boy / woman turned out to be the most compassionate and fast acting to console.

The young brawd had a nice dumper. Nice little shape to her. And of course, the old brawd with the laughable delayed reaction... She was selling like Flair at the Greensboro Coliseum in 86.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

KEEP YOUR HEAD ON A SWIVEL........

......BECAUSE YA NEVER KNOW....

BLAH BLAH BLAH I GOT PUNCHED FEEL BAD FOR ME

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine if a MAN got robbed and his first reaction was to go on TIKTOK “Uhhmmm guyyyss soo uhmmm you wouldn’t believe it but BEING IN A CITY is uhmm DANGEROUS” BOOHOO FAGGOT , we would all say. I know a guy who got stabbed in a random attack ova here….he didn’t go WAFFLING about it on social media like a BITCH.

Its just the #KNOCKOUTGAME all over again. The unruly teens are going around punching people in the face, but now that the gag has turned on the slits, who of course are going to be very overly emotional, have to “bring awareness” to us that yes, “violent people” - and crazy too! live in cities.

And of course she doesn’t mention what her attacker LOOKED LIKE 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿🤣🤣🤣

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
BLAH BLAH BLAH I GOT PUNCHED FEEL BAD FOR ME

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine if a MAN got robbed and his first reaction was to go on TIKTOK “Uhhmmm guyyyss soo uhmmm you wouldn’t believe it but BEING IN A CITY is uhmm DANGEROUS” BOOHOO FAGGOT , we would all say. I know a guy who got stabbed in a random attack ova here….he didn’t go WAFFLING about it on social media like a BITCH.

Its just the #KNOCKOUTGAME all over again. The unruly teens are going around punching people in the face, but now that the gag has turned on the slits, who of course are going to be very overly emotional, have to “bring awareness” to us that yes, “violent people” - and crazy too! live in cities.

And of course she doesn’t mention what her attacker LOOKED LIKE 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿🤣🤣🤣

For those wondering this is Sue…

IMG_0974.gif

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
If this is just the "you go girl" 21-40 white women types who walk and text and get smacked up in the streets for it, then I'm all in.

Fucking lmao, there's barely bruise on either of these girls - although they're probably wearing heavy amounts of makeup.

"omg, like walking in NYC is REALLY dangerous right naw". Yeah, no shit. Pay the fuck attention and put down the phone, you shallow cunt.