Women getting punched in NYC

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Fucking lol. I’m gonna channel the DMAN with my hatred for them real quick….Fucking whores. Every woman that moves to a big city thinks its gonna be a fucking Disney Film or Sex and the City. Bragging about how much COCK they’re taking and thinks “OMG MY LIFE IS LIKE A MOVIE RIGHT NOW!!! THIS IS SO MAGICAL!!!” And of course when they get there they’re shocked. The streets smell like shit. Niggers everywhere. And a shit ton of crazy people. People crazy enough to sock women in the face as they walk by for no reason.

I am legitimately seeing people blame this on “incels”. Because as we all know, it’s just those goddamn incels walking around committing crimes in big cities. Get eyewitness accounts from these dumb whores and 9/10 of them will describe their attacker as a “hooded unruly teen”, not scrawny white men with terrible genetics.

HOLD ON HOLD ON! THEY JUST CAUGHT ONE OF THE GUYS!!

Now I want you to take a REALLY good guess on what race this guy is. It’s gonna be really hard I know but just guess. It’s probably not who you think!

Oh no, it is. Of COURSE it fucking is.

I know and like two white women who live in Brooklyn because that's the only place that they can realistically make money in their (noble) profession. Not everyone has the luxury of remote work.

I'm Team Karen tbh. It's not their fault that the last 3 generations of white men failed them. They shouldn't even be working. They're victims. When you get angry at the silly politics and mental health probs of white women you are by default subscribing them a level of agency that they don't have. They're simply coddling up to power because that's what their nature requires them to do in order to survive.

It's our fault that they are what they are. It's not like they're living in luxury catching random dick and having a great time. They're more miserable than we are, they just don't kill themselves as often because they lack the fortitude.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...

Fucking lol. I’m gonna channel the DMAN with my hatred for them real quick….Fucking whores. Every woman that moves to a big city thinks its gonna be a fucking Disney Film or Sex and the City. Bragging about how much COCK they’re taking and thinks “OMG MY LIFE IS LIKE A MOVIE RIGHT NOW!!! THIS IS SO MAGICAL!!!” And of course when they get there they’re shocked. The streets smell like shit. Niggers everywhere. And a shit ton of crazy people. People crazy enough to sock women in the face as they walk by for no reason.

I am legitimately seeing people blame this on “incels”. Because as we all know, it’s just those goddamn incels walking around committing crimes in big cities. Get eyewitness accounts from these dumb whores and 9/10 of them will describe their attacker as a “hooded unruly teen”, not scrawny white men with terrible genetics.

HOLD ON HOLD ON! THEY JUST CAUGHT ONE OF THE GUYS!!

Now I want you to take a REALLY good guess on what race this guy is. It’s gonna be really hard I know but just guess. It’s probably not who you think!

Oh no, it is. Of COURSE it fucking is.
"Skiboky" needs to be the official word for "punch" from this day forward.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
The hit left Harvard feeling nauseous and dizzy, but she didn’t want to go to the hospital. The 30-year-old was hosting a comedy show later that night, and
Of course.

At first, she was reluctant to get the police involved in her case. “I don’t want to contact a group that’s known for deadly force and put someone’s life in danger,” she says. This was especially true “knowing how they treat people who look like my attacker,” whom she describes as a six-foot-tall Black man with dreadlocks. Harvard is also wary of the “really racist, anti-Black narrative” gaining steam on social media that a Black assailant or assailants have been targeting white women. “I’m not white,” she points out.
Oy vey! The white police are to blame for violence!

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Throw his ass out!
1711671703512.png

DMAN

NYC Mayor
There are at least 2 sides to every story, and you have only heard the NY Post's side.

First of all, has anyone watched the movie Batman? There are times where living in the big city, you need a street justice hero to watch out for the innocent. These cities are bustling with stupid whores playing on their phones, BUMPING into people, EATING food on the trains, TALKING shit to strangers, PLAYING the Fake Tough Guy act... And yet, the second the hero you deserve steps up to the plate... These bitches fold like a (white) piece of paper.

Did you see the one who bumped into him? She started high-tailing it, an admission of guilt, (it's called "fleeing the scene of a crime" btw) And then when the noble man does the right thing and confronts her (speaking truth to power) Or tries to at least, speaking to the back of her head (So disrespectful to turn your back to someone speaking to you)

The second she is being held accountable, WHAT DOES SHE DO???? Pulls out the phone, hands shaking like a total pussy, Coward. Typing away. TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP. "Omg!!! He's TALKING to me!!!! I'M LITERALLY SHAKING!!!"

Tough-typing Keyboard Warrior. Then she makes her little Vlog about it for attention Likes.

PUT DOWN THE PHONE, BITCH

Missy's Mangled Feetster

BBJ Lover
There are at least 2 sides to every story, and you have only heard the NY Post's side.

First of all, has anyone watched the movie Batman? There are times where living in the big city, you need a street justice hero to watch out for the innocent. These cities are bustling with stupid whores playing on their phones, BUMPING into people, EATING food on the trains, TALKING shit to strangers, PLAYING the Fake Tough Guy act... And yet, the second the hero you deserve steps up to the plate... These bitches fold like a (white) piece of paper.

Did you see the one who bumped into him? She started high-tailing it, an admission of guilt, (it's called "fleeing the scene of a crime" btw) And then when the noble man does the right thing and confronts her (speaking truth to power) Or tries to at least, speaking to the back of her head (So disrespectful to turn your back to someone speaking to you)

The second she is being held accountable, WHAT DOES SHE DO???? Pulls out the phone, hands shaking like a total pussy, Coward. Typing away. TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP. "Omg!!! He's TALKING to me!!!! I'M LITERALLY SHAKING!!!"

Tough-typing Keyboard Warrior. Then she makes her little Vlog about it for attention Likes.

PUT DOWN THE PHONE, BITCH
You have a way with words

There aren't enough women being punched in the head