• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will Coomia have a nuanced political take about Trump being a fucking pedophile like him?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy," Trump told the magazine.

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Those fucking liberals trying to tank his Presidential campaigns by making fake quotes from him back in….2002.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
On releasing Epstein files: “I guess I would. I think that less so because, you don’t know, you don’t want to affect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there, because it’s a lot of phony stuff with that whole world. But I think I would.” (Disregard he had 4 years in office to do this)

“I just wish her well, frankly,” Trump said when asked about Maxwell during a news conference.

Who was President when Epstein died?

Who did Trump nominate to be his secretary of labor?

“President Donald Trump announced in apress conference on February 16, 2017, that he would nominate Acosta to fill the position of Secretary of Labor after the nomination of Andrew Puzder was withdrawn…Acosta resigned as Labor Secretary, effective July 19, 2019, following criticism of his role in the Epstein case.”

“Acosta, then the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, agreed to a plea deal,[28] to grant immunity from all federal criminal charges to Epstein, along with four named co-conspirators and any unnamed "potential co-conspirators".”

Who was Ghislaine Maxwells father?

“In subsequent years he worked in publishing, building up Pergamon Press to a major academic publisher. After six years as a Labour Party Member of Parliament (MP) during the 1960s, Maxwell again put all his energy into business, successively buying the British Printing Corporation, Mirror Group Newspapers and Macmillan Publishers, among other publishing companies. …Maxwell led a flamboyant lifestyle, living in Headington Hill Hall in Oxford, from which he often flew in his helicopter, or sailing in his luxury yacht, the Lady Ghislaine. He was litigious and often embroiled in controversy. In 1989, Maxwell had to sell successful businesses, including Pergamon Press, to cover some of his debts. In 1991, his body was discovered floating in the Atlantic Ocean, having apparently fallen overboard from his yacht. He was buried in Jerusalem.”

“The Foreign Office suspected Maxwell of being a secret agent of a foreign government, possibly a double agent or a triple agent, and "a thoroughly bad character and almost certainly financed by Russia". He had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service(MI6), to the Soviet KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad.[60] Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamireulogised him and stated: "He has done more for Israel than can today be told."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
On releasing Epstein files: “I guess I would. I think that less so because, you don’t know, you don’t want to affect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there, because it’s a lot of phony stuff with that whole world. But I think I would.” (Disregard he had 4 years in office to do this)

“I just wish her well, frankly,” Trump said when asked about Maxwell during a news conference.

“President Donald Trump announced in apress conference on February 16, 2017, that he would nominate Acosta to fill the position of Secretary of Labor after the nomination of Andrew Puzder was withdrawn…Acosta resigned as Labor Secretary, effective July 19, 2019, following criticism of his role in the Epstein case.”

“Acosta, then the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, agreed to a plea deal,[28] to grant immunity from all federal criminal charges to Epstein, along with four named co-conspirators and any unnamed "potential co-conspirators".”

Who was Ghislaine Maxwells father?

“In subsequent years he worked in publishing, building up Pergamon Press to a major academic publisher. After six years as a Labour Party Member of Parliament (MP) during the 1960s, Maxwell again put all his energy into business, successively buying the British Printing Corporation, Mirror Group Newspapers and Macmillan Publishers, among other publishing companies. …Maxwell led a flamboyant lifestyle, living in Headington Hill Hall in Oxford, from which he often flew in his helicopter, or sailing in his luxury yacht, the Lady Ghislaine. He was litigious and often embroiled in controversy. In 1989, Maxwell had to sell successful businesses, including Pergamon Press, to cover some of his debts. In 1991, his body was discovered floating in the Atlantic Ocean, having apparently fallen overboard from his yacht. He was buried in Jerusalem.”

“The Foreign Office suspected Maxwell of being a secret agent of a foreign government, possibly a double agent or a triple agent, and "a thoroughly bad character and almost certainly financed by Russia". He had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service(MI6), to the Soviet KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad.[60] Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamireulogised him and stated: "He has done more for Israel than can today be told."
(y)

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

You forgot that Trump's Attorney General and head of the Justice Department (and therefore the Federal Bureau of Prisons) just so happened to have a father who hired Epstein to teach at his school for some fucking reason.

What a spectacular coincidence.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Kinda masculine don't you think? Michelle Obama though
Michelle Obama is a man yup

But so was "Eleanor Roosevelt" and "Barbara Bush" too and many, many other first "ladies"

ld60w234gzuN_640x360.jpg

This is a rabbit hole you dont need to deep dive into now as 2025 is right around the corner, and lights out for your civilization. But to sum it up...its bigger than your "Barack is a fag, Michelle is a man, dems are satanic" tropes. Much bigger.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
lol, all the stuff about pedos in high places is total nonsense and a conspiracy theory... except when it's trump, then it's totally 100 percent real. don't ask questions about who else epstein was dealing with! that's not important! only that you realize trump is bad and vote for the mushbrained kidtoucher who took inappropriate showers with his daughter.
It came out the day after Trump destroyed Biden in a debate and coincidentally nothing related to Epstein except Trump has ever surfaced. Weird how that works.

Forum Clout
It's pretty funny how surprised and indignant everyone gets upon hearing that Donald Trump has been alleged to have done something illegal, immoral or unseemly. It's like everyone forgets all about his vast body of work every time something new pops up. I'd be stunned to discover conclusive evidence proving that Trump HASN'T ever fucked an underage girl. Now that would be newsworthy, and moderately surprising.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
It came out the day after Trump destroyed Biden in a debate and coincidentally nothing related to Epstein except Trump has ever surfaced. Weird how that works.

He lost the debate more slowly than Biden did. I don't know if I'd be doing somersaults about some decisive victory.

Trump's involvement with Epstein has been known for some time now... to the point where his supporters had to invent a narrative where Trump was actually some superhero pretending to be Epstein's friend as part of an elaborate dragnet operation. But this dimension is new, I'll admit.

Everyone tries to give some 4D chess master plan to every news cycle, but the truth is that almost the whole country is dug in and the needle moves at glacial speed. And despite the media's take on the debate, Biden is within or near the margin of error in every battleground state.

I mean, anyone could've predicted that the people who spent the last decade turning "pedo hunting" into their online identity never *actually* gave a shit about the kids. It was a LARP that served as a fig leaf for far right politics. So at this point, they could release a video of Trump balls deep in a weepy 8 year old chain smoking Cambodian and you'd find at least 45% of the country making excuses for him.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
He lost the debate more slowly than Biden did. I don't know if I'd be doing somersaults about some decisive victory.

Trump's involvement with Epstein has been known for some time now... to the point where his supporters had to invent a narrative where Trump was actually some superhero pretending to be Epstein's friend as part of an elaborate dragnet operation. But this dimension is new, I'll admit.

Everyone tries to give some 4D chess master plan to every news cycle, but the truth is that almost the whole country is dug in and the needle moves at glacial speed. And despite the media's take on the debate, Biden is within or near the margin of error in every battleground state.

I mean, anyone could've predicted that the people who spent the last decade turning "pedo hunting" into their online identity never *actually* gave a shit about the kids. It was a LARP that served as a fig leaf for far right politics. So at this point, they could release a video of Trump balls deep in a weepy 8 year old chain smoking Cambodian and you'd find at least 45% of the country making excuses for him.
Yet they haven’t released a video or any evidence for twenty years. What’s next? The pee pee tape is real? Hunter’s laptop is not because the CIA said so? Or is Trump a Russian asset again?

The lack of concern that the entire mainstream press has been covering for Biden being a puddin head for at least four years is shocking and clearly partisan. Going from “he’s as sharp as a tack and always asking probing questions” to throwing him under the bus in less than six months, as a team is shocking and clearly shows you that democrats and some republicans will do anything to not have a Trump revenge tour.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Michelle Obama is a man yup

But so was "Eleanor Roosevelt" and "Barbara Bush" too and many, many other first "ladies"

ld60w234gzuN_640x360.jpg

This is a rabbit hole you dont need to deep dive into now as 2025 is right around the corner, and lights out for your civilization. But to sum it up...its bigger than your "Barack is a fag, Michelle is a man, dems are satanic" tropes. Much bigger.
🤮 Nancy Reagan was pretty manish also , this tranny shit is ACTUALLY demonic 🙄 Baphomet is really really into chick with dicks ,
Lol Jim Norton

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
View attachment 209095
And today the lamestream media - Thats what I call them now, because thats what they are. They’re lame and they’re dying. Totally fake stories, no oversight, just terrible. And they printed a totally debunked story from years ago about my good friend who, frankly, didn’t turn out to be such a good guy, Jeffery Epstein, and they say i’m in the flight logs. Am I in the flight logs folks? When I was President - And i’m still President, they just don’t like saying it, but I was in the Oval Office, and everybody was coming to me, from all sides, Republicans, Democrats, pink, yellow, green, and they said sir…We want you to release the Epstein files. Why aren’t you releasing the Epstein files? Because I released the JFK files, which was not a very popular decision, although it was popular with the people, not very popular with the deep state, and i’m the most pro disclosure President the country has ever seen, no one has done more to improve transparency with the American people. I love transparent. And I said Well i’m afraid if I release the Epstein files you’ll have a lot of innocent people in there who get their lives ruined by bogus claims. Because Epstein, bad guy, loved collecting blackmail on people, right? Much like the Democrats do, he loved collecting blackmail. If you shined his shoes he’d right you down in his little black book and then suddenly it looks like you were doing these very bad things with him. I said to them, I don’t want to hurt these people, these are innocent people. And they understood, and frankly, they even thanked me for it. They said, thank you Mr. Trump, if we were in your position we would have released the files but we understand, and now today, everything I said turned out to be true. A lot of what I say turns out to be true - but this one perhaps more than others. I never took a plane ride with him. Why would I need to take a plane ride with him? I have the most beautiful- the biggest jets in the world. I have one, two, three of them and they’re so beautiful. Why would I want to ride on his plane, which was much less nicer than mine? I wouldn’t, and frankly he asked me, he came to me and said Mr. Trump, it would be an honor for you to ride in my plane, and I said, but Jeff…your plane is so small, so cramped. I’m not used to it and we should take my plane. We should take my plane. And he wouldn’t, because Epstein, no good, but maybe his worst trait was EGO. Ego…we love ego, don’t we folks? We love ego. But his ego was too big, and too big with nothing to show for, and I said to him i’m not taking your plane. Thats why we stopped being friends- the media won’t tell you this, but we weren’t friends. In Palm Beach you know a lot of people…a lot of very wealthy people who, maybe they have less money than you, much less money, but they’re wealthy, maybe not by my standard, but wealthy. And everyone goes to each others houses for dinner and such. And they have a nasty video - Which isn’t real, although it looks real, of me and Epstein talking. I saw it and I said, this video is fake, but it looks so real, but I never talked with Epstein. And they said Trump is laughing about women in this clip…I watched the clip and I said, how can you tell what i’m talking about? You see Epstein laugh at something I said and they think i’m talking about women. I would never talk about women folks, would I? But of course the mainstream media loves saying that Trump is horrible to women, so they run with it, and they don’t care if its fake, frankly, they don’t care. And Epstein - I outbid him on a house. A beautiful house in Palm Beach that I still own, worth almost $20 million - perhaps even $200 million, now. And its so beautiful and I said I have to have that. But Epstein, very insecure person, tried outbidding me. He had far less money and, maybe, didn’t even want the house, he just wanted to outbid me to say I outbid Trump. But no one outbids Trump, right folks? No one outbids Trump. So i kept raising the price to a million, ten million, hundred million, and eventually he folded because, frankly, he didn’t have that kind of money to bid with, and he didn’t have the money to bid in the first place, but he did so anyway because he thought he could go after me, and he lost. He lost folks. Don’t they all lose folks? They can’t take on Trump. You saw what happened with that nasty thug Titia James case? They said I lied about my money - much in the same way Epstein did, and fined me. And they tried taking my beautiful property and my big planes and I paid the bond for the appeal. I appealed it. And they were shocked, and I actually had members of the Democratic party, big ones, ones you would know, big, they came to me and they said Mr Trump, how do you keep winning? We keep trying to take you down and you never lose. I never lose folks. Its beautiful. And after I bet on that huge gorgeous home Epstein didn’t want to talk to me anymore. I would call him and he wouldn’t pick up. Isn’t that terrible folks? They say I was friends with him but he wouldn’t even return my calls. And I think, much like the corrupt DOJ, Epstein thought to himself How can I take down Trump? They all want to take down Trump, and its all nonsense everytime, and he said How can I take down Trump? And he writes my name in a little black book, and 10 years later the lyin’ media picks up on it. It’s terrible, just terrible. If Joe Biden were in that book, and maybe he is, I guarantee he is, and the media just doesn’t like to talk about it, you won’t hear Biden being on the Epstein flights, he was, and you won’t hear about it because the swamp is in Crooked Joes pockets, and you won’t hear about him in the black book, all you see is me in the black book because everyone loves Trump, they can’t stop trying to take me down because they can’t win fair and square…
I’ll try to keep this brief. Ive been messaging anyone and everyone who can help. Im new to reddit. In fact I signed up just for this purpose. I know this might be a long shot by asking but I have nothing to lose. I understand u might not give a shit. Thats perfectly fine. I have to set this up a bit so u can understand. Im 16. I have been an O&A fanboy my entire life. My fav O&A bit ever was during jocktober when listeners attacked the facebook page of the station getting goofed on. Ok here goes. Heres the kinda help im looking for. I need to find someone with a little bit of clout online…My dad died when I was 6. My mom hasn't really dated until recently. Last month she met this fucking scum bag at her new job. His name is Shawn. Long story short 2 weeks ago while I was at school they had an argument and Shawn beat the living shit out of her. Of course police reports were filed but no arrests. He is MIA. Nobody knows where he is. Im not stupid I know the more time that passes more likely he wont get caught. It's been 2 to 3 weeks now. The police will only do so much. I know sooner or later he could get picked up by the police but maybe not. The fact is he got to fuck and then beat my mom and got away with it. The other day I just so happened to look at his FB page and I noticed hes still updating. I was filled with rage! I was getting more angry by the minute looking at his gay FB page. I felt helpless. What can I do? I'm 16 the guy is 48. He can kick my ass probably. It just kills me to think nothing is going to happen to this fuck head. And then it hit me…I thought to myself wouldnt it be great if his FB page was attacked in true O&A fashion? I'm not a social media user. I dont know dick about the internet. I asked myself where could I go for help to organize something like that? The O&A subreddit! I know reddit is full of ppl who know their way around photoshop with great imagination. The pictures of this guy on his FB are a plenty! And hes black too.

I know they would have fun with that! Hes even FB friends with his mother! I want it to hurt when this CUNT sees his FB page. I want to fuck him up mentally. This is personal. Thats the kind of help im looking for. If thats u or you know someone who can pls message me back. Again I want to reiterate that I know you could be too busy or not even care

Im hoping someone finds enough pity for me to help. This might seem stupid or even petty to you but I cant wait for karma. This guy at the very least deserves to get his ass kicked. This was the only way I know of to fuck with his life a little bit. I know he'll see it.