• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will Coomia have a nuanced political take about Trump being a fucking pedophile like him?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It has been publicly known that Trump was an Epstein co-defendant for years. Just because you were not aware of this information does not mean it has "magically" appeared.
He was the only one willing to testify against Epstein and actually went on the record and provided information on him.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Trump, as always, has a perfect disgusting defense.

He's into gross blonde big fake tittied bimbos, not kids. They need to be very gross looking

upanddown

Forum Clout
And where do you stand on the multiple video clips of Biden grabbing visibly uncomfortable little girls and sniffing them? There's multiple video clips of him doing this in front of their mortified parents. That's an issue for you, right? Surely you're not some leftist faggot slinging mud at Trump for political reasons.

Trump cucks are such fawkin' dopes.

"But but what about Biden?!?! You must be a BIDEN SUPPORTER!"

Yeah sure, he's a child sniffer, a doddering old man, and a creep.

But we're talking about Cumia's hypocritical and ironic Trump worship in this thread, Lasagna.

Nice geriatric conman pedophile messiah, stupid!

:pfg_sm:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
lol, all the stuff about pedos in high places is total nonsense and a conspiracy theory... except when it's trump, then it's totally 100 percent real. don't ask questions about who else epstein was dealing with! that's not important! only that you realize trump is bad and vote for the mushbrained kidtoucher who took inappropriate showers with his daughter.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They have been going after him for over 8 years and this shit magically appears? Lol. The desperation is really insane.
It didn’t just become known. Scrolling Reddit the last week this is all manufactured. They’re going “OMG THIS JUST CAME OUT!!! WHY ISNT THE MEDIA TALKING ABOUT THIS!!!”

Look at the top of the document…it’s from 2016. The news reported on this…in 2016. It came out…in 2016. Yeah, why isn’t the news reporting on something they reported on in 2016?

I know exactly what happened. Last week a new swathe of Epstein documents came out. Knowing people won’t read them, the Reddit DNC bots decided to blatantly lie and act like this lawsuit was in those files and we just found out about it. Perfect narrative. Not only is Trump a pedo - THE MEDIA IS COVERING IT UP! EVERYONE IS AGAINST BIDEN! THE MSM LOVES TRUMP (yes, they really believe this)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Trump cucks are such fawkin' dopes.

"But but what about Biden?!?! You must be a BIDEN SUPPORTER!"

Yeah sure, he's a child sniffer, a doddering old man, and a creep.

But we're talking about Cumia's hypocritical and ironic Trump worship in this thread, Lasagna.

Nice geriatric conman pedophile messiah, stupid!

:pfg_sm:
This is just how every partisan faggot thinks. Go on Reddit. All you’re seeing is PROJECT 2025 and TRUMP AND EPSTEIN. Bring up Bidens debate performance and the growing calls for him to drop out? “BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP? WHY ARENT THEY CALLING FOR HIM TO DROP OUT???”

We’re not only living in a society of retards but deadly partisan hacks. Literally 0 critical thought or ability to question their party or “their guy”…i mean you dont want to be an EVIL NAZI do you?

upanddown

Forum Clout
lol, all the stuff about pedos in high places is total nonsense and a conspiracy theory... except when it's trump, then it's totally 100 percent real. don't ask questions about who else epstein was dealing with! that's not important! only that you realize trump is bad and vote for the mushbrained kidtoucher who took inappropriate showers with his daughter.

How about all of it is fucking real and anyone with access to billions of dollars or mountains of political capital is more likely than not a toucher of children.

You don't have to cuck along political lines for this one, pal.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Also I fffffawwwkin HATEEE the way Reddit type liberals react to all this…

“Heh. If Clinton were on the Epstein flights I’d want him prosecuted.” Yeah man that’s not an “if”, we have as much evidence of Clinton being a pedo with Epstein as we do Trump…now Clinton ain’t running for President, but still, liberals really dont bring up their association and the dude is still allowed to trounce around at glitzy fundraisers with Obama and Biden with 0 protests. The dude is a fucking creep and if the Dems want to APPEAR like they have the moral high ground the least they could do is excommunicate that pedo. But they act like its only Republicans willing to blow off sex pestery.

upanddown

Forum Clout
Also I fffffawwwkin HATEEE the way Reddit type liberals react to all this…

“Heh. If Clinton were on the Epstein flights I’d want him prosecuted.” Yeah man that’s not an “if”, we have as much evidence of Clinton being a pedo with Epstein as we do Trump…now Clinton ain’t running for President, but still, liberals really dont bring up their association and the dude is still allowed to trounce around at glitzy fundraisers with Obama and Biden with 0 protests. The dude is a fucking creep and if the Dems want to APPEAR like they have the moral high ground the least they could do is excommunicate that pedo. But they act like its only Republicans willing to blow off sex pestery.

That's because, like I said, all of it is real, and it benefits ALL of them to shrug it off.

Forum Clout
How about all of it is fucking real and anyone with access to billions of dollars or mountains of political capital is more likely than not a toucher of children.

You don't have to cuck along political lines for this one, pal.
I'm not your pal, fag. You or any of the other dumb faggots ignoring the second post showing this was complete bullshit. This is another annoying gay liberal tactic. You point out that their rhetoric against Trump/Elon/Whoever is bullshit and they immediately jump to "why are you defending him so hard!?! you're a trumptard/elongay!" The real question is why are you so invested in believing anything bad about them?

upanddown

Forum Clout
I'm not your pal, fag. You or any of the other dumb faggots ignoring the second post showing this was complete bullshit. This is another annoying gay liberal tactic. You point out that their rhetoric against Trump/Elon/Whoever is bullshit and they immediately jump to "why are you defending him so hard!?! you're a trumptard/elongay!" The real question is why are you so invested in believing anything bad about them?

Ah yes, your "Daily Mail exclusive"!

Nice debunk, stupid

And I called you a cuck/Trumptard because that's what you ARE! :vaswnoh:

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I'm not your pal, fag. You or any of the other dumb faggots ignoring the second post showing this was complete bullshit. This is another annoying gay liberal tactic.
So he didn’t tie down and rape a 13 year old. Yeah i agree. An anonymous retracted lawsuit isn’t fact of that. He’s still a fucking weirdo who hung out with Epstein. So did Clinton. They’re fucking creeps, and no matter how much someone argues “THEY HAD PERFECTLY GOOD REASONS TO BE WITH HIM!! BUSINESS!!!!” its fucking weird to be associated with that guy.
You point out that their rhetoric against Trump/Elon/Whoever is bullshit and they immediately jump to "why are you defending him so hard!?! you're a trumptard/elongay!" The real question is why are you so invested in believing anything bad about them?
People do have a bias to believe shit about something they already hate. Evidence Trump is a pedo? SO REAL! Evidence Biden is a pedo? OUT OF CONTEXT! But saying “Why are you so invested in believing anything bad about them?” is a cop out. Yeah, why are we interested in thinking someone might have done something bad? Clinton was buddy buddy with Epstein and so was Trump. Why should we ignore that? Biden took showers with his kids and grabs handfuls of baby balls and sniffs children. Why should we ignore that? Because it means we’re invested in believing they’re weirdos? because they are.

Forum Clout
So he didn’t tie down and rape a 13 year old. Yeah i agree. An anonymous retracted lawsuit isn’t fact of that. He’s still a fucking weirdo who hung out with Epstein. So did Clinton. They’re fucking creeps, and no matter how much someone argues “THEY HAD PERFECTLY GOOD REASONS TO BE WITH HIM!! BUSINESS!!!!” its fucking weird to be associated with that guy.

People do have a bias to believe shit about something they already hate. Evidence Trump is a pedo? SO REAL! Evidence Biden is a pedo? OUT OF CONTEXT! But saying “Why are you so invested in believing anything bad about them?” is a cop out. Yeah, why are we interested in thinking someone might have done something bad? Clinton was buddy buddy with Epstein and so was Trump. Why should we ignore that? Biden took showers with his kids and grabs handfuls of baby balls and sniffs children. Why should we ignore that? Because it means we’re invested in believing they’re weirdos? because they are.
Yes there's no other proof that it occurred than the word of a drug abusing liar. No, I won't accept your attempt to move the goalposts.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Yes there's no other proof that it occurred than the word of a drug abusing liar. No, I won't accept your attempt to move the goalposts.
I know I type a lot but did you even read a sentence of what I said? I just said I don’t believe the 13 year old story. We agree on this. Theres still videos of him hanging with Epstein just like there are photos of Clinton hanging with him. Both of them are in Epsteins black book. Both of them are on the flight logs.

upanddown

Forum Clout
@JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler REEEEEE

1720371849796.jpeg

1720371922194.jpeg

1720371885351.jpeg

Yes Clinton is obviously an Epstein client, and Joe Biden is a kid sniffer, but you seem irrationally angry about the reality of ole Diddler Don being one as well. Take a look at these swell photos, pal!