• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did every single show have what felt like a 15 minute intro song?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
It's always the same handful of people who feel the need to derail others threads with their inability to ignore my posts.
IMG_0601.png

This is all going according to my plan as I sit here and argue on a forum dedicated to “my glory days” even though I was a borderline irrelevant character.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
you are implying that you were more important than every other member?

A little bit, yeah. Steve came to work and started making FoundryMusic.com blog posts. Travis was responsible for organizing morning prep and finding print content. Sam and I were responsible for the vast majority of audio content. Sam knew he'd get airtime if he cut up some garbage Opie would be interested in, so he'd go down that path. But that's all he did. When the show was live, he would read WWE articles, bullshit with Troy and Erik who were in the back doing nothing as well. Troy? To this day I do not know what he did for our show or why management decided he was now show staff. There was no available position for him and nobody knew who he was. I remember him coming up with a production piece about Patrice called "Side Pussy", which was god fucking awful.

Somebody has to be the guy to figure out Bobo can get his dick raging hard on command. I noticed his boboner. This gets brought to O&A. "Guys....you gotta see this...." and then fast forward a few weeks and you get one of the all time best moments on O&A ever. I don't recall Sam hiring Intern David. I however, recall hiring Sam. Or how about Bobo yelling "NIGGER" to "Things Anthony Would Say?" Like, it's a beach ball of a setup and Bobo fucking NAILED it.

So who is responsible for shit like that? Travis? Sam? Steve? Opie? Anthony? What makes a good O&A producer? What does a producer DO?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
You fucking cunts are like a large company with a great IT department. When shit is smooth sailing, nobody notices and they wonder "What am I even paying these guys for?" When something goes wrong it's all "What am I even paying you guys for."

Of course he relates it back to some nerd grumbling shit.

Troy? To this day I do not know what he did for our show or why management decided he was now show staff. There was no available position for him and nobody knew who he was.

Troy was hired by O&A as a hush favor because Troy was the lead singer in the band Wolfpack that brought underaged girls to the show which resulted in Norton raping one of them in a closet as she was past out Cosby style.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Of course he relates it back to some nerd grumbling shit.

Troy was hired by O&A as a hush favor because Troy was the lead singer in the band Wolfpack that brought underaged girls to the show which resulted in Norton raping one of them in a closet as she was past out Cosby style.
Wolfpack being in studio was also moment that Stern realized he couldn’t be a shock jock anymore. The one chick was like 18 and said she was a virgin but open to losing it to one of the band members. Apparently she didn’t remember her run in with the Jager machine and Nor-tone.

G

A little bit, yeah. Steve came to work and started making FoundryMusic.com blog posts. Travis was responsible for organizing morning prep and finding print content. Sam and I were responsible for the vast majority of audio content. Sam knew he'd get airtime if he cut up some garbage Opie would be interested in, so he'd go down that path. But that's all he did. When the show was live, he would read WWE articles, bullshit with Troy and Erik who were in the back doing nothing as well. Troy? To this day I do not know what he did for our show or why management decided he was now show staff. There was no available position for him and nobody knew who he was. I remember him coming up with a production piece about Patrice called "Side Pussy", which was god fucking awful.

Somebody has to be the guy to figure out Bobo can get his dick raging hard on command. I noticed his boboner. This gets brought to O&A. "Guys....you gotta see this...." and then fast forward a few weeks and you get one of the all time best moments on O&A ever. I don't recall Sam hiring Intern David. I however, recall hiring Sam. Or how about Bobo yelling "NIGGER" to "Things Anthony Would Say?" Like, it's a beach ball of a setup and Bobo fucking NAILED it.

So who is responsible for shit like that? Travis? Sam? Steve? Opie? Anthony? What makes a good O&A producer? What does a producer DO?
Since Sam was your hire all his bits are yours? Seems pretty organic setup, dont know why you think you are any better.
When are you going to realise that all this bitternes doesnt bring you any favours here?

G

Look at this fucking British asshole. Hang on, I gotta post on this message board for an old English radio show that went off the air in 2014. BTW you're a loser.
They teach it like that here.

You honestly think that you aren't pathetic with your bitterness? I get that you want to defend yourself and that is fine but pretty much every encounter with you here goes like that:
"Danny is a kike and lost in Guitar Hero"
"Oh yea?? What about E-Rock being useless? Sam was unfunny and did nothing! Why does everyone dislike me?!"

You are disliked because you are a bad person.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Yup. You bet I do. What makes you say that? Because you hear his voice on the radio, he must be making half a mil a year? What sponsors do Jim & Sam have? That's a good indicator. Are they doing reads for Apple? Universal movies? Budweiser? Heineken? Or are they doing reads for tacky Steven Singer roses.
No because he's got a family life, a job that might not be paying the 90s/00s radio money but still enough for him to be a home owner with a stay at home wife and most importantly he isn't shit posting about his old life.