• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did every single show have what felt like a 15 minute intro song?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hello. Danny Ross here, former Senior Producer of O&A. My job was to see that your DIDN'T turn us off. What can you do when your talent doesn't listen and decides they're going to do literally the same bit, every day, for a month. Sure a few had their moments, but you can't just boil O&A shit down to the best of compilation you watched on YouTube. But I already know that's what you do.
I said i respectfully disagreed with you FAGGOT! No need to get acid tongued. A few had their moments isnt doing it justice, it’s a majority. You were a producer who didn’t like them but I was a listener who did. I am the deciding factor on if its good or not, not you. I would just as easily turn the radio off at a boring jocktober bit as I would Ant screaming about race or Jim telling any of his horrible personal stories.

G

Hello. Danny Ross here, former Senior Producer of O&A. My job was to see that your DIDN'T turn us off. What can you do when your talent doesn't listen and decides they're going to do literally the same bit, every day, for a month. Sure a few had their moments, but you can't just boil O&A shit down to the best of compilation you watched on YouTube. But I already know that's what you do.
I actually agree with you, Jew man. I found O&A back in like 2011 from YouTube clips and was like holy fuck this show is the funniest shit I’ve ever heard.

Then I started checking out full episodes and it just wasn’t the same at all. Had funny moments but the general flow was nothing like the clips portrayed.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I found O&A back in like 2011 from YouTube clips and was like holy fuck this show is the funniest shit I’ve ever heard.

Then I started checking out full episodes and it just wasn’t the same at all. Had funny moments but the general flow was nothing like the clips portrayed.

You don't say.....................
I’m pretty sure the long intros were to let the delay build up.

No.

G

I hated it because it was lazy. It was "Sam's bit" the same way the after-show was "Sam's". Nobody else wanted it. I could have sat there and cut up garbage for Jocktober, I didn't want to. In the same way I didn't want to cut up reality housewife shows. I didn't want that to be my contributions. Management wants staff to host an aftershow? Lmao, that's got Sam written all over it. I'mma be half-way to Snoozeville while this idiot is still yapping about Bobo and DJ Whothefuckcares.
Yeah and what did Sam get out of it? His own show?

.... Hahahaha you fucking idiot.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
1. They never started at 6 or 3 on the dot. They started the show whenever they got around to it.
2. You're listening to an audio file that was poorly clipped and could have excluded the intro but preserved it for historical purposes.
3. Why do you care, baby boy? Press the fast forward, you're listening to a fan recording. Go take it up with FedExEd, if you can find his cell.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yeah and what did Sam get out of it? His own show?

.... Hahahaha you fucking idiot.

Bro, yes. That's my point. I didn't want a radio show. If I did, I would have chased it. All those years of acting as P.D. / Producer for Saturday Night Virus , I could have easily booked myself once a month or more. Sam came on board with us what, 2005? He's in the business almost TWENTY years at this point and only got "his own show" because a vacuum needed to be filled after Opie's firing and Norton was still down to clown. No radio station was ever interested in him or his show on his own. He's not fielding offers from competitors trying to lure him away from Sirius with cash.

I sorta feel bad for those guys once everything does come to a halt. They've been running on borrowed time for a while and the jig will be up much sooner than later. Sam gonna get picked up on iHeartRadio in a six figure deal? lmao...

G

Bro, yes. That's my point. I didn't want a radio show. If I did, I would have chased it. All those years of acting as P.D. / Producer for Saturday Night Virus , I could have easily booked myself once a month or more. Sam came on board with us what, 2005? He's in the business almost TWENTY years at this point and only got "his own show" because a vacuum needed to be filled after Opie's firing and Norton was still down to clown. No radio station was ever interested in him or his show on his own. He's not fielding offers from competitors trying to lure him away from Sirius with cash.

I sorta feel bad for those guys once everything does come to a halt. They've been running on borrowed time for a while and the jig will be up much sooner than later. Sam gonna get picked up on iHeartRadio in a six figure deal? lmao...
Sounds like a bunch of sour grapes if you ask me. "I could have been a successful radio host but I didn't want to!"

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He's in the business almost TWENTY years at this point and only got "his own show" because a vacuum needed to be filled after Opie's firing and Norton was still down to clown.
Yeah those failures in the NFL or MLB where they just filled the void as the next shortstop or quarterback instead of starting their own team or league? Or CEOs who replace the previous CEO? Are you retarded? You filled the void of the previous bartender and janitor who left the bar you clean tables at. How prestigious.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
"I could have been a shit-tier host on a paywalled radio show but I didn't want to!"

Fixed.

I dunno where any of you got the idea I wanted my own radio show. Again, I could have simply not booked Big Kev's Geek Stuff or Than & Sam or Dr. Steve and did my own thing. I didn't. Was offered to co-host the aftershow, we all were. No thanks. Don't you think if I was chasing shit-tier fame I would have jumped at both those things?

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I dunno where any of you got the idea I wanted my own radio show. Again, I could have simply not booked Big Kev's Geek Stuff or Than & Sam or Dr. Steve and did my own thing. I didn't. Was offered to co-host the aftershow, we all were. No thanks. Don't you think if I was chasing shit-tier fame I would have jumped at both those things?
It’s not an outrageous theory to think someone working in radio wants his own radio show. I assume you didn’t do the aftershow because you wouldn’t get extra pay.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
He's in the business almost TWENTY years at this point and only got "his own show" because a vacuum needed to be filled after Opie's firing and Norton was still down to clown.
1673635908833589.jpg

Forum Clout
"I could have been a shit-tier host on a paywalled radio show but I didn't want to!"

Fixed.

I think you felt like a made man already with your hook into anthony and so you didn't need to do all that extra credit