• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who from the show had a sadder end than Danny?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Steve C is the obvious one but ruling out suicides, it's hard to think of a sadder person than Daniel Ross. He is the most bitter little kike on earth and spends all his time harboring resentments at people he used to work with 15 years ago. Kike.

At least Opie, Jim, Ant actually made a lot of money and did a great show at one point. Danny was just some little button pusher intern who thought he actually made a difference to the show. Sad!

He really sucks at Guitar Hero too.

Jizz

Forum Clout
erock, the little doggie company gave him a promotion and made him boss of the channel. he thought he was going to be an executive type like e-lo or tim sabien but they fired him when they realized they could just have someone else run two channels. The Opester said Erock would have no problem finding a job in radio because of all the connections but there were no jobs and now has to work for CP media!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Dopie. Does nothing all day but ignore his family to make videos reminiscing about the old days and deluding himself into believing he was somehow the winner to double-digit viewers.
Whenever people rag on Opie for his viewership numbers, I can't help but think about Nana's recent appearances. Three dozen people at a baseball stadium, and hanging out with a dozen fat truckers outside of a convenience store.

But he used to be funny 10 years ago, so that gets overlooked. Weird.

3 things Anthony Cumia isn't - white, conservative or funny.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Whenever people rag on Opie for his viewership numbers, I can't help but think about Nana's recent appearances. Three dozen people at a baseball stadium, and hanging out with a dozen fat truckers outside of a convenience store.

But he used to be funny 10 years ago, so that gets overlooked. Weird.

3 things Anthony Cumia isn't - white, conservative or funny.

And being shot in the kidney is better than being shot in the head, very salient points.

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Noted comedian radio host and best selling author
James Joseph Norton?
1701705594749.png

Who fucks arses?

BenDovid

Forum Clout

It's kinda hard to speculate when nobody actually knows what I do. Like, I get the bit and everything but do you really think I've been tending bars for the last 8 years?

That said, we can definitely take a look at some other characters.

Opie - Streams to a couple dozen people in the morning.
Anthony - Streams to a couple dozen people late at night.
Jim - Married 1983 James Hetfield, co-hosts with an old intern.
Travis - Works for Sam, married Jim's sloppy seconds. Been at SXM almost 20 years, prob makes 80K.
Erock - With everything this tubby gossip knows about Anthony, accepts a CM job, despite his "vast radio contacts."

Sorry, what was the question?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Sorry, what was the question?

How good are you at Rock Band?

Serious question, I fucking hated that game. Nir tried playing drums once and he stormed off mid-song - he's a legit drummer and he couldn't grasp the games timing, said he kept thinking as a drummer and it fucked him up.

And "Superunknown"... Of course I can't sing like Chris Cornell, you cunts. Gosia needled me on that for months.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
How good are you at Rock Band?

Serious question, I fucking hated that game. Nir tried playing drums once and he stormed off mid-song - he's a legit drummer and he couldn't grasp the games timing, said he kept thinking as a drummer and it fucked him up.

And "Superunknown"... Of course I can't sing like Chris Cornell, you cunts. Gosia needled me on that for months.

Is it possible for you to make one single post without having to remind the reader that you're a musician? We all get it, dude. We heard you. I seriously hope it's a fucking bit by now. If you're a parody account, I super don't get it.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Is it possible for you to make one single post without having to remind the reader that you're a musician? We all get it, dude. We heard you. I seriously hope it's a fucking bit by now.

Christ man, it was a sincere question. I can't play a game like that from a gamers perspective and I was looking for yours.

Plus you're American, I know damn well you've probably never heard of me.