• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When and how did comedy become so fucking gay?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Andrew Silverstein cosplayed as a tough guy because he loved John Travolta's dancing in Grease, and his entire act was telling nursery rhymes with dirty lyrics.

large.RhMk7GBjylklTEDrCf2OvWGrmsCuWk6QBQUBrcGth3o.jpeg
I believe when Dice got his start in LA he was roommates with Yakov Smirnoff. What a country!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
And a reminder he was making this point to try and say doctors are worth less than comedians because “Theres probably a million doctors. How many comics are there?”

This of course only takes second place to the faggotry Rogan and his guests practice which is LITERALLY saying Comedy is the HARDEST JOB IN THE WORLD. Not surgeon, not oil rig workers, comedy, because “It takes a lot of fuckin work to just get up on that stage night after night and perfect your craft”

I hope they all die
Just looked it up and it's close, 950k doctors (250k primary care physicians). Sure those 250 comics making a Million a year on average, but the 250000 primary care doctors making 180k a year amounts to a hell of a lot more. So which does society value more highly?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I think the live atmosphere of the clubs and the drinks do most of the heavy lifting for making stand up enjoyable.

I can't imagine at 10 am on a Sunday morning (or really any time) throwing on a comedy special if I could just watch a show or movie.

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Just looked it up and it's close, 950k doctors (250k primary care physicians). Sure those 250 comics making a Million a year on average, but the 250000 primary care doctors making 180k a year amounts to a hell of a lot more. So which does society value more highly?
Doctors have made me laugh a time or two, I'm not going to take any chances on a comedian diagnosing my muscle spasms or the cyst on my neck.