• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When and how did comedy become so fucking gay?

Forum Clout
Aside from society getting softer, I also blame Louis. Before him, even the comedians who thought they were philosophers still recognized they were dancing monkeys at the end of the day. Suddenly Louis is out there handing down life lessons on the stage, putting out black and white art films and calling it a tv show, hanging out with the elitest of the elite of NYC liberals. Next thing you know, the Blobby Kelly’s and Jim Nortons of the world think anyone wants to hear their opinions on life in general.

Forum Clout
The problem is in like 2006 we hit peak shock value and now nothing can hit that high watermark because there's nowhere further to go.
More like 1993..

1717628090647.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Absolutely. Lest we forget, tiny Joe said there’s “probably 500 of us (comics) on the planet…more like 250.”
And a reminder he was making this point to try and say doctors are worth less than comedians because “Theres probably a million doctors. How many comics are there?”

This of course only takes second place to the faggotry Rogan and his guests practice which is LITERALLY saying Comedy is the HARDEST JOB IN THE WORLD. Not surgeon, not oil rig workers, comedy, because “It takes a lot of fuckin work to just get up on that stage night after night and perfect your craft”

I hope they all die

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Aside from society getting softer, I also blame Louis. Before him, even the comedians who thought they were philosophers still recognized they were dancing monkeys at the end of the day. Suddenly Louis is out there handing down life lessons on the stage, putting out black and white art films and calling it a tv show, hanging out with the elitest of the elite of NYC liberals. Next thing you know, the Blobby Kelly’s and Jim Nortons of the world think anyone wants to hear their opinions on life in general.

And Louis was just doing his best to copy Woody Allen's career trajectory, going from the biggest stand up in the country to esoteric film maker. Except Woody Allen movies are usually good because he understands how to people behave, whereas Louis thinks he's being clever by having women of different ages and backgrounds scold him for being a white man. We get it asshole, you were raised by a single mother and hate your dad.

Forum Clout
Absolutely. Lest we forget, tiny Joe said there’s “probably 500 of us (comics) on the planet…more like 250.”

Hes not a fucking comedian
I'm never not going to love that The Godfather of Modern Comedy is a man so autistic he can't understand someone joking unless they telegraph they're about to make a haha before doing so.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
View attachment 203786

Don’t you wish someone would tell you when you’re in the good old days when you’re in them? Also Ari pulls down his pants and shows the whole audience his cock in one of these episodes. It’s super wacky.
They cut Andy Andrist’s (Stanhope’s friend) set because he made fun of the troops. Crazy how the world has changed since then.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I could never imagine going to see a podcast live. It just sounds awful, you’re going to watch some people talk and hopefully they say something funny while talking to each other.

I'd never go now but Andy Andrist live with Chaile and the other chuckle head or two was a great night a few years back. He told a great story about Gary Busy stopping him from cutting a line at a catering table at a hollywood party

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
And a reminder he was making this point to try and say doctors are worth less than comedians because “Theres probably a million doctors. How many comics are there?”

This of course only takes second place to the faggotry Rogan and his guests practice which is LITERALLY saying Comedy is the HARDEST JOB IN THE WORLD. Not surgeon, not oil rig workers, comedy, because “It takes a lot of fuckin work to just get up on that stage night after night and perfect your craft”

I hope they all die
Spoken like a true pedestrian.