• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When and how did comedy become so fucking gay?

Forum Clout
Get a load of this guy!

1717601988521.png

Rogan is responsible for a lot. Every time I talk to someone and they bring up Rogan's podcast I immediately lose all respect for them

You wanna listen? Go ahead. You wanna talk about listening to it? Fuck.....off.....

Women are obviously another reason.....so quirky and random!!

1717602176715.png

Forcing writing staffs to all employ women ruined so many shows. There hasn't been a funny show or sitcom in more than a decade.

But ultimately we all know the most likely answer....

1717602352927.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Rogan deserves to be thrown off a skyscraper for inflicting Brendan Schaub on the world.
INGOTTA TELL YA JOE ROGAN BACK IN BAWFSTAN THESE FOUR BLACK GUYS…Yeah did they you fat fucking mong wop hack? Everybody Rogan has praised is a fucking unfunny loser. Schaub, Diaz, Kreischer, Tom Segura, that fucking kneeslapping wigger loser with the Hitler haircut…

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Podcasts killed standup. The only recent special that made me laugh was Nick Mullens and he's a lazy faggot
Recently former Baseball player / convicted felon Lenny Dykstra was asking for fans to drive him to and from autograph shows because he can’t drive anymore due to a stroke. A podcast of someone talking to Lenny on long drives could be a great idea
IMG_3228.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It’s been shit for ages, the anti woke stuff now that can be funny is mostly that cum town Shane Gillis I’m too cool to care about anything white dude attitude, which is grating.

I couldn’t name the last stand up I watched, but it’s been years. I re watch the same comedy shows, and unless you physically own them you end up with the modified streaming versions.